FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exploring a Creepy House

2 posters

Go down

Exploring a Creepy House Empty Exploring a Creepy House

Post by 6billionghosts Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Type of story: Mystery / Adventure / Horror?

Setting: The story is set in a potentially haunted house recently abandoned by a strange family. They left in a hurry and everything's a mess. The two characters will explore the house, discovering its intricacies and the family's story.

There could be paranormal/supernatural, but it could also stay well within the realm of the everyday. A very weird everyday, but still realistic. I'd like to leave the paranormal element up in the air and decide on that as we explore the house. I haven't mapped anything out, this would all be improvised.

I've never done this online before, but I have some real-life experience with two-person RP.

I stole this format from Eternity because I liked it so much.

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Passable grammar, readable formatting
- Creativity

+ Interesting and imaginitive ideas

~ Unique/original storyline
~ Realistic characters with depth who develop continually.
~ I'm not a fan of excessive video game or anime references.
~ I like things to move along story-wise, but I'm also into description and taking it slow. As long as we're not bored, I'm happy.
6billionghosts
6billionghosts
Mist
Mist

Male

http://betrayedzine.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Exploring a Creepy House Empty Re: Exploring a Creepy House

Post by Aurethius Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:48 pm

Hey, now this idea really strikes me! I would like to get my foot in the door for this one, if you don't mind.

I am new to the board, so I can't point to other writing projects and tell you how well I can write. What I can tell you is that my worst grammar problem is that I sometimes use too many commas instead of splitting up my sentences. I'm a fan of tone words, words and sentences that sound great in your head, or spoken aloud.

Personally, I would enjoy a haunted mystery house with ghosts or the supernatural, and that can include some traps, old mysteries, the full spectrum of the 'mystery and horror of the empty house'. I'd have to think about it myself, but I like the idea.

Are there things you want to know about prospective writing partners? I can swear up and down that I make realistic characters, but again, no proof.
Aurethius
Aurethius
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 6billionghosts Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:23 pm

I'll take your word for it (a little pun there Wink Let's discuss further details in an OOC thread. I will set one up now.

I'm also down for overt paranormal, but let's also try to mix in some family drama type stuff.
6billionghosts
6billionghosts
Mist
Mist

Male

http://betrayedzine.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 6billionghosts Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:30 pm

6billionghosts
6billionghosts
Mist