FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

+15
Erebus
Blackrock
Kalaam
Digital Muse
Fluesopp
Gadreille
Weiss
Stion Gyas
Stray
Kaitlyn Wild
Reffy
Loki
Alphariusthemad
Zephiris
Kalon Ordona II
19 posters

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next

Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

Post by Stion Gyas Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:48 pm

Finally getting time, but also feeling ill.... I'll see if I can figure anything but I seriously doubt it. Maybe Monday.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 10 Empty Re: Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

Post by Reffy Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:52 pm

Sorry you're feeling ill Sad That time of year - which sucks!

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://awritersrecluse.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:07 am

@Kalon, am I waiting for you or are you waiting for me? I thought the Elf Mercernaries were going to find the caravan and then we'd be attacked by shadows in the night?

If I have it wrong, I apologize. Let me know.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:52 pm

<_< Every time I turn around, there's a new essay. Only a month left in the semester, so things will likely be heating up. Writing progress is suuuuuper slow, right now. I did get a portion of the post done, but nothing is done yet.

On a side note, this next paper will be an "investigation" of the Philadelphia Project. Yay! Conspiracy theories!

On a side-side note, I'm baking brownies.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Thu Nov 05, 2009 12:55 pm

*Pokes Seph RP* Hello?

mmmmm brownies Very Happy side-tracked ...

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:04 pm

I'm sure this will pick up again in a month or two. Or next summer. I don't think it can really die.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 pm

Exactly so. Nod
Just to prove how insanely suddenly my life has been swamped: I've hardly done any work on my novel yet. It's crazy around here. xD

I might have a bit of time to work on that today, but that still leaves Sephiris hanging. Not to mention my other role-plays.
I had an awesome birthday, though!
( I'm typing this on my new DSi Hyper )

Thanks for posting in here, though, you guys! It's good to keep up the status reports.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:49 pm

Yeah, with NaNoWriMo, school and a new full time job, It's going to be December before I can probably devote the attention Sephiris deserves to it
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:32 pm

That's cool Very Happy Just wanted to make sure this wasn't dying. Would hate for it to fade away! Very Happy
Also, HAPPY BIRFDAY KO! Happy Birthday Hug

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:23 pm

Aww thanks, Reffy! ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:26 am

I had a recent influx of lots of school stuff, and will have another influx really soon. It will definitely be December until I can really do any writing outside of school.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:13 am

Perfect. Smile
because I'm still fighting the long defeat for NaNoWriMo. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:14 am

I think...I might do it. 25,236 words as of yesterday.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Sun Nov 15, 2009 6:41 pm

I know I'm gonna get to 50k. Sitting at nearly 35k right now - and still have loose ends to tie off.

Looking forward to continuing this RP though Very Happy especially since its the most involved RP I've ever participated in.

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:28 pm

Wow, that's amazing, you guys. I wish I could have had that much by now. I've hardly had time to do much at all. Still fighting the long defeat, though; I may yet get something done before the end of the month.

Actually I think the Snowflake Method gave me a whole new perspective on novel-writing. I like that way better than butt-in-chair, write-like-mad-till-something-comes-out. Maybe I just like planning too much.

Maybe I'm more into making the worlds than I am writing them...?
I suppose that's sort-of true; but the point of making the worlds is so stories can be written in them! Crying or Very sad *sigh* Somed--

NO!! NOT someday. *whew* That was close.

--Soon!--- Presently! My novels shall take form! Ax Man
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:39 pm

*smiles Do what I do, write with someone. For my series of books, my best friend and I are writing them together. He builds the world, strategizes and I do the descriptions, dialog and character interaction. It's a match made in heaven.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:12 am

That's a cool idea, but I don't think it would work.... I'm too possessive of my creations. I don't think I could ever let someone ELSE write the stories. Shocked

On the other hand.... I AM designing the world so that it will be compatible with movies, telivision shows, video games, and especially fan fiction, which means other people will be playing in my world eventually, so... hmm... collaboration might be worth thinking about....

But I don't know anybody as awesome as me!! Crying or Very sad
Um, I mean, in person. You guys are awesome.

.... .. ...........

...but no. No. I have to do it on my own. *nodnod*
I think all I really need is a good strong dose of "just do it." I seem to run sideways from my most beloved projects, and I don't know why. Sad Er, I mean, Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalaam Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:56 pm

I was thinking of joining this RP if you still wish for new entries. Also, could I possibly get some summary of the action so far?

Kalaam
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 pm

I designed this role-play to allow for new players at any time. Very Happy So yes, I would love for you to join! cheers

Please read all of the background and information in the first few posts of the RP and the OOC. Especially take a look at the rules and guidelines; those will be very helpful.

This role-play is geared toward people who enjoy an overabundance of depth and detail. It is also for people with a lot of imagination. I have left blank spaces and gaps in the world everywhere for people to fill. The only requirement is that any new material must align with what has been previously established. Smile

I'm currently working on the synopsis/summary. My plan is to add to it every time we complete a page of role-play. ^^

I heartily encourage you to ask any and every question that comes to mind. You may even post them here, if you like. I give detailed answers, and often people's questions trigger ideas and inspiration that will enrich this ever-expanding world of Túlaman.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:32 am

Announcement

Synopsis updated. study
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:55 am

I can't wait to start this again! I'm free, by the way, and this is the only RP I will be continuing with. So I assume we are only waiting for Stion, since Digi and Reffy are both finished with NaNoWriMo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:56 am

Yes, we are waiting for them. And me. I will try to have a post up before they get back. Laughing
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:35 pm

Woot! Hopefully tion and I can bring the twins fully yo life again too.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:39 pm

I am discussing my Characters with kalon at the moment but I am planning on joining up as well Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:43 pm

I'll be back soon-ish, still finishing up my last paper for the semester.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:37 pm

I'm back! Very Happy Got a lot on my plate but this is too much fun to ignore (Will post in between editing novel)

Also - Oh cool! New characters Very Happy Welcome aboard, Kalaam and Raptorman!

The story so far for Silli-Silla:
Mysterious dreams and headaches started on DAY 2. Set off for a walk and hasn't turned around. Planned journey is to go from Ena/home to Eldin/markets, not sure after that. Currently mid-way up Ardin after being shipwrecked.

(Think of everybody she has the furthest to go, lulz. Prepare for long journey entries and little dialogue. She doesn't talk much.)

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:07 am

Here is the story for my character, who is also traveling with Stion Gyas' character:

Sir Barthon Camlin, a knight of the Order of Gedrich, is traveling to the capitol city of Mandor, Dor, where he will join in the hunt for Zephiris, the Goddess whom they believe has returned to their world. He is initially only traveling with Simion Altus, his page boy. Once he reaches Dor and attends the branding ceremony, he acquires several more companions, including Brenard San Deccour (Stion Gyas' character), and several others.

The joined company travels northwest toward the Blue Mountains. During the journey, they are beset by a group of strange, shadowy creatures. Shortly after they are attacked by an evil and faithless Lord intent on disrupting their search. The ensuing fight results in the loss of the lives of two of their companions.

The group travels quickly to the town of Toad Hollow, a town well-renown for its skilled healers. But their efforts prove fruitless when their good friend, Japser, dies. But the group discovers in Toad Hollow that the attacks by the shadow beasts were more widespread than their own encounter, as the main hall of the town is filled with injured people who are reporting similar encounters.

///End///

If you think you would like to join up with this group, a good place to start up a character would be in Toad Hollow, since that is where the group is currently located (until Stion posts again). We are currently heading to the Blue Mountains because that is where they think Zephiris might be found.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:18 am

Actually Dor is the capital of Mandor, not vice versa. Smile

Áirhath the elf is on assignment with his mercenaries, investigating for the White Council.
Gado the human got a dream and is trying to figure it out.
S'harahe the dragon is en route to eastern Sakira-thani, where they will begin their search for the source of the increase of magical power.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:30 am

Silvone Elestahr wrote:
Sir Barthon Camlin, a knight of the Order of Gedrich, is traveling to the capitol city of Mandor, Dor, where he...

That is what I said, Kalon. The capitol city of Mandor, which is Dor. But I left out the "which is."

Bad structure on my part, I guess.

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:06 am

Let's see, Katerina Forbes, better known as Mad Kate, and Captain of a merchant caravan is wending her way from Elven lands through human lands towards Dragon lands. She's begun having vivid nightmares, but hasn't had the opportunity to have them interpretted as yet. She plans on seeking advice once her caravan reaches the Human city of Oliphey.

I believe Kalon and I plan to have his Elven band of mercenaries join the caravan there.

The recently introduced twins Tuuli (me) and Tuula (Stion Gyas) are Human magic users who have yet to fully enter the story, at the moment, they are at sea hunting pirates.

*Welcome to the newcomers and a word of advice; try to read the RPs. They are all quite involved and might seem very long. But this is some of the best writing I've seen in ages and it'll be well worth the time you put in. Enjoy!
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 33 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 33  Next