FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

+15
Erebus
Blackrock
Kalaam
Digital Muse
Fluesopp
Gadreille
Weiss
Stion Gyas
Stray
Kaitlyn Wild
Reffy
Loki
Alphariusthemad
Zephiris
Kalon Ordona II
19 posters

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next

Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Empty Re: Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

Post by Stion Gyas Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:17 pm

I set the chatroom up again, so it's fully operational. Newbies, check out the first post for that information.

EDIT: I was able to get a direct link: http://mibbit.com/?channel=%23sephchat&server=mibbit.darkmyst.org
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Empty The Three sisters of the Terunari

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:35 pm

Kalon and I have finished hashing out my characters. So without further ado here are the Sisters.Very Happy

. : Name : .
Full Name: Maliele, lady of Metal; Felleiriel, lady of Stone; Erreliel, lady of Earth
Use Name: Maliele; Felleiriel; Erreliel
Played by: Raptorman

. : Appearance : .
Height and Build: Maliele is 5'9"; Felleiriel is 5'7"; Erreliel is 5'6"
Description: All three of the sisters are slender and willowy, with smooth, flawless skin. Their faces are smooth and slightly heart-shaped. Their eyes are large and slightly tilted outwards away from the nose. They are very graceful in motion and appearance, seeming to glide about as they move. They possess an otherworldly beauty. All three of them are joys to look upon, though they are rarely visible to mortals.
Maliele is the tallest of the three. The color of her eyes is as pure gold. Her nose is proportional to the rest of her face and adds to the almost perfect image she conveys. Her hair is golden blond, long and straight.
Felleiriel is the middle of the three in height. Her skin is as pale as alabaster and just as smooth. The color of her eyes is white with veins of black, as of marble stone. Her hair is silvery gray, long and coarse.
Erreliel is the shortest of the three sisters. The color of her eyes is as perfect dark soil, so brown as to be nearly black. Her hair is dark brown, long and flowing.
Clothing: The sisters each wear identical garments that cover them from head to toe, veiling all besides their faces, shoulders and forearms. These garments are elegantly created from a silken substance that is incredibly light and airy yet functional and resistant to tearing. These robe-like garments are light gray in color, trimmed with black and cinched at the waist with a wide, silver sash. The clothing is always the same but it does seem to shift colors slightly, playing tricks on the eye and blending in to the background.
Weapons: The sisters do not carry weapons.
Other: All of the sisters possess beautiful enchanting voices that in concert can work natural magic in ways that no mortal can. Their magic calls out to the very bones of the earth which. They can manipulate the earth, healing its rifts and purifying its materials.
Impression: Enthralling, otherworldly beauty.

. : Heritage : .
Birthplace: Created in the spirit world.
Family: Spirits have no family unless it be the Creator, or unless it be kin, as of the same order of spirits. Family, as it relates to reproduction, has no meaning except as an attribute of the Creator and of mortals. Maliele, Felleiriel, and Erreliel are not truly sisters, but have adopted the term because of close kinship and constant association.

. : Persona : .
Biography: Maliele, Felleiriel, and Erreliel are terunari, spirits of earth sent to tend the rifts caused by the Creator's departure. These three were among those sent down by the Creator at the same time that Sephiris and the other araltari were sent to the world. The journey of these particular three terunari began with their task of preserving what remained of the land itself. They took to it as they knew how, seeking isolated places in those lands, and they worked to rebuild the very foundations of earth that had been damaged and in some places even destroyed during the great Sundering. They made progress in the endeavor, and slowly Telmar solidified its position on the surface of Túlaman. Were it not for the terunari, the continents might have broken further into islands, eventually becoming archipelagos. In Telmar, first metal became more plentiful, then the earth and soil became more fertile. Stone itself seemed to become stronger and more sure.

The efforts of the sisters--of all the terunari in Telmar--though took a turn for the worse when the war began. For a time the terunari continued to work in the hidden places, continuing to rebuild what parts of the world they could. The horrible chaotic energy, however, soon began to tear at them. Their work began to slow, being slowly overcome by the chaos and the horrible energies unleashed in the war. All they had accomplished began to slide backwards rapidly. The sisters were mortified at the change and would have redoubled their efforts, but the malevolent energies drove them to flee and hide. They kept themselves safe deep within the earth, and like Sephiris, like the rest of their terunari kin, they too slept.

Now, however, Sephiris has awoken, and she has sought all those who could help her in her quest, calling upon the altari, the asari, and even the terunari to the aid. The sisters Maliele, Felleiriel, and Erreliel now seek to do as she has instructed them, serving as her messengers to the mortal races. It was never the purpose of terunari to interact with mortals, but nevertheless all are willing to do as the araltari Sephiris bids, else all may be for naught.

Motivation: The sisters' primary motivation is, of course, their original created purpose: to tend and heal the earth. Other motivation comes from their natural love of life and hatred of corruption. Lastly, and currently most important, is that Sephiris has given them vital tasks, which they plan to fulfill as best they can.
Skills and Talents: They have no skill for hand to hand combat, and they need none; they are able to phase in and out of dimensions, allowing hostility to pass through them ineffectually. The sisters' voices are entrancing, able to influence metal, stone or earth around them. They can speak all the languages of the three races fluently, and even when they are merely talking they sound as if they are singing.
Strengths: The sisters are versatile within their one small window of magic. They are also accepting of most individuals and can work with almost anyone who is not evil.
Weaknesses: They do not condone killing and the act of killing is repulsive to them. It does not make them physically sick but it does make them feel soiled to witness it even when it is necessary. This makes it difficult for them to handle mortal combat. Their magic only operates on things of the earth like constructs of stone or metal. The sisters have not interacted with the races in hundreds of years and therefore have no experience at it. They are incredibly naïve and do not know the differences between various subtleties of speech. They also do not understand many of the things the races do.
Personality: The sisters are mostly cheerful and would likely be easy to get along with if they understood social nuances to any degree at all. They are quick to laugh and smile, and are always happy to share what they have and to help those who need help. They do though have a wrathful side to them. This side rarely ever shows and normally will only ever come out if they see something evil that horrifies them in it's corruption or abuse.

Back to top Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Empty Re: Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:41 pm

I will add a section in the OOC about the araltari, altari, asari, and terunari, which Raptorman inspired me to come up with.
Sephiris is apparently an araltari, I decided. Laughing

There are others of those things, but all those are categories of good spirits, or "angel"-type beings. Sephiris would be the equivalent of an "Arch-angel."
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:16 pm

Good post, Raptorman! I loved it!

One thing was somewhere like the second-to-last paragraph, "sephiris" is uncapitalized. You don't really HAVE to bother editing, but I always like to do so. Smile

There were a couple run-on sentences, too, but I won't get on your case. It was an awesome first post! Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:45 pm

Thank you -takes a bow- Very Happy

I fixed Sephiris in the spot I had forgotten to capitalize it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:48 pm

I probably will not be able to get a post in today, unless I stay up late, but I'll try to get started on it.

Actually I should probably go to bed on time... for once.... xD
I know: today I will go to bed at 10pm. That way I'll get up at 6 and I'll have plenty of time to work on Sephiris before people start awaking and making demans on my time. Laughing
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:52 am

Spoiler:

Last edited by Silvone Elestahr on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:31 pm; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Divine Ordination)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:02 pm

Cool, Silvone! Very Happy
I'll polish it a bit later on, after I get my ginormous post written and, well, posted.

In the meantime, since you want something to work on, here's what we have on the two moons so far.
This is from the Dragons' perspective.
Kalon Ordona II wrote:The world of night was bright in the light of the moons. Menegra the Lover, the great disc of pale light that waxed and waned twelve times in her year, and Menethra the Watcher who made her cycle but twice, who gazed from a cold distance upon the joys and sorrows of the world. These were the two queens of light, the greater and the smaller, in a realm otherwise shrouded in darkness. Both were at their full, and both were present in the sky--a powerful omen.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:53 pm

Okay. WHEW!! In case people haven't noticed, Laughing, I've made a small post in the RP.

I still have to update my normal characters, and I'll get to that ASAP, but the main thing is that Raptorman now has something to RP with his characters. Yaaay! xD

Incidentally, I find it quite apt that my post of the astral plane comes directly after the misguided prayer by Quentin. XD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:17 am

Nice post, Kalon.

Silvone, I left a gap of several hours unfilled between the scene outside and the burial. I think I remember that you wanted Simion to talk to Jasper before he died, so I put a little something in there (Simion sliding into the hospice). I can edit it, if you wish. I thought it prudent to get a post up ASAP, so I didn't contact you about that.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:51 pm

I honestly can't remember. I will reread my post when I get a chance. I think I remember something about that now, but I just have to read it again. I will post as soon as I can, but things are quite busy over here at the moment...

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:53 pm

Something about Jasper's father being a dreamer, I think. I only vaguely remember myself.

Take your time.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:08 pm

Yes, we should all read the last few posts, just to get back into the mindset and train of thought. Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:58 pm

I read it again and I didn't see anything saying Simion was heading in, or wanted, but don't worry about it. I'll play off of what you wrote and we can make it work Smile I think its a good idea.

The only time Simion was actually mentioned was when Jasper said his father was a dreamer, like Simion. But I'm sure Jasper would have a few words he would want to share with the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:55 pm

Sorry for the double post, Kalon, but I wanted to make sure this post stood out. There are a few things that need to be updated within the IC and OOC threads:
1. We need to add Raptorman to the character lists in both threads. Now that he has officially posted, I think it is safe to say that he will be staying with us.
2. Can you update the smaller maps, or even the larger maps, like you had started, putting in all of the town and city names that we've been coming up with? And can you put them in a more accessible place than page 4 or something of the OOC thread?
3. We might need to change the link at the top of the IC thread to the new Mibbit page Stion set up. If its actually different...I haven't tried it out.
4. There was more...but it seems to have escaped me at the moment. If I think of them, I will edit.

I just think this will help speed the RP along. It is frustrating when I forget some small detail that can only be located somewhere in the middle of the 11 OOC pages we have so far, you know? I think it would help if the maps in particular were updated and put in a more accessible area, and if Raptorman's characters were put up so I can easily refer to them when I need to.

Thanks mucho, Kalon Ordona II.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:47 pm

Thanks, Silvone. I need prodding sometimes. I'll get right on it. Smile

The other thing you were thinking of probably concerns your treatise on the Order of Gedrich.
It looks great. I love it! Very Happy
The only confusion I had was in the first paragraph. In the beginning of it is says the order was formed after the defeat of Gsanarkath, but at the end it seems to me that it's saying the order was already formed, and after the defeat of Gsanarkath the order merely gained more power and influence.

I'll post a link to it in the first page of the OOC. study
Great job! cheers

Edit:
Alrighty; the treatise is up, under HUMANS, after Characteristics, in Other.

I noticed a misspelling. "Dutchy" should be "Duchy."

Also, since you asked, Very Happy
Human Culture wrote:In Telmar, human lands are ruled by kings and are divided into duchies, which are further divided into baronies.
So how you have it is fine, with dukes ruling the major cities. Barons can be in charge of the towns, suburbs and outlying areas, and would come under the authority of the nearest duke.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Empty TELMAR: HUMAN LOCATIONS

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:26 am

SEPHALIA (north)
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Tulamantelmarsephaliano
SEPHALIA (south)
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Tulamantelmarsephaliaso

. : Capital : .
Telmural
The largest human city, the embodiment of the nation, Telmural is the crowning glory of Sephalia. It is a huge, bustling place, overflowing with wealth and architecture. From a distance, the city shines like the sun. The city proper puts so much of the wealth of Sephalia on display that it is sometimes called, quite aptly, the City of Gold. Telmural is not only the center of commerce, but also the center of the Zephirisian religion. The Royal Palace and the High Temple of Zephiris are twin jewels in the crown of Sephalia.

. : Cities : .
Ashwood
One of the three large cities bordering the great Barocula Lake.
Oliphey
One of the three large cities bordering the great Barocula Lake.
Elister
Virilford
The main sight and purpose of the city is an enormous bridge that spans the mighty river Viriel. Virilford rests at an intersection of two major trade routes on their way to Telmural.

. : Towns : .
Brookstone
Candlewood
Cedar Brook
Known for its cedars.
Shadewood Town
Named for its presence in Shadewood Forest.
Fenwater
Nalhame
The traditional home of the ancient hero Nalos.
Heroes' Walk
Situated on the eastern end of a dangerous and rarely used pass through the Majestic Mountains. The name refers to one of the great legends regarding the three ancient heroes, Amros, Gibros and Nalos. The tale goes that the three, alone, navigated this unaccommodating path in time to complete a perilous quest.

. : Forts : .
Anatar's pass
Named after Anatar Aeryän, a previous Lord of Ardin who convinced the White Council to create a proper trade route across the Mountains of Mist, between Eldin and Sephalia of the humans, greatly increasing trade between the two nations. The human fort constructed at the crest of the pass avoided insult to the elves by bearing the name of its spiritual founder, Anatar.

. : Landmarks : .
Shadewood Forest
A vast, dense wood full of shadows, hence the name. Most of the trees are deciduous. Oak, Beech, Birch, Yew, Maple, and many others are commonplace here, with fringes of evergreen Fir, Pine and Cedar closer to the mountains.
Barocula Lake
The largest lake in all of Telmar. Three large cities surround its wide banks, devoted solely to fishing from its bounty. Enormous fish are not uncommon. Barocula lake is also dangerous at times, and always mysterious. No diver has ever encountered its floor. It is generally accepted, due to the sheer number of rumors and testimonies, that there are multiple sea monsters in the water.

. : Mountain Ranges : .
Majestic Mountains
Indeed very majestic.
Mountains of Mist
Indeed very misty.
Vertebar Mountains
Its aligned and almost evenly spaced mountain peaks resemble the vertebrae of some unimaginably large beast, hence the name.
Black Mountains
Mountains of Smoke

. : Rivers : .
River Running
A narrow river full of rapids.
Shadewater River
Almost the entire length of this river is inside the borders of Shadewood Forest, hence the name.
River Amros
Named for one of three ancient heroes predating Sephalia itself. Their story is one of the most popular fables in human lands. In the story, Amros wielded a mighty sword.
River Nalos
Named for one of three ancient heroes predating Sephalia itself. Their story is one of the most popular fables in human lands. In the story, Nalos wielded a mighty lance.
River Gibros
Named for one of three ancient heroes predating Sephalia itself. Their story is one of the most popular fables in human lands. In the story, Gibros wielded a mighty axe.
River Viriel
A river wide, mighty, and full of character and life, Viriel is much romanticized in Sephalia. Many of its banks are settings for grand tales or are the sites of popular retreats.
Dragonstream River
The source of this river lies on the border to Sakira-thani, land of dragons, hence the name.
River Sharanon
Originally named after a dragon.

MANDOR
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu10

Dor
Dor is, in all aspects, the capital city of Mandor. It is the center of the Zephirisian religion, the center of trade, and the location of the largest military garrison in Mandor. It boasts a splendid palace--though not as impressive as that in Telmural, Sephalia--that stands ready should the king decide to visit Mandor. Dor is administered not by dukes as elsewhere, but by special steward officers appointed by the king. The city itself is quite large, supporting a population of 60,000. Dor contains a mix of old and new, rich and poor, and is a timeless symbol of the inhabitants of Mandor.

Aram
Aram is one of the largest religious centers in Mandor, second only to Dor. The city, currently controlled by Duke Nuriam, was founded by the great prophet Aramis Sient. The architecture of the city is large and grand, and is well-funded by the church. Aram is also the headquarters of the Order of Gedrich, the most prestigious Order of knights in Mandor.
Drôme
Drôme is commonly referred to as the phoenix-city by its inhabitants, and it is the crowning achievement and seat of power of Duke Cyril Omoron. Duke Omoron transformed the lands from a failed plantation to a bustling port city that nearly rivals Dor in maritime trade.
Iyel'Del
Iyel'Del lies at the mouth of the Manora River, and it is the most prominent harbor in Mandor. The city is built over the ruins of an ancient city of the same name. Remants of the original architecture of Iyel'Del can be seen mixed in with the newer buildings, and the low hills behind the city are dotted with ruins as well. Iyel'Del is divided into four districts: Harbor District, Market District, Inner District, and Residential District. Four canals run through Iyel'Del, designed and built during the original city and still in working condition. These canals each end in the center their respective major districts. The harbor is built around the mouths of these canals. The city supports a population of 45,000, and is the second most populous city in Mandor, after Dor.

Caluk
Caluk is a small town less than 10 miles northeast of Aram. The town thrives on farming, with large fields stretching from the feet of the Blue Mountains into the rugged plains beyond. Caluk is a major provider of food for Aram and the surrounding cities and fortresses.
Toad Hollow
Toad Hollow is famous across Mandor for its monastic order of skilled healers. The town itself is small, supporting a population of less than 100. The town's primary source of income comes from tourism, including those seeking the skilled hands of the healers jokingly referred to as "Toads."
Highcrest
Highcrest is a small town built along the cliffside of a large waterfall of the River Swift. It is known mostly for its spectacular view, as many of the buildings are constructed along the cliffwall itself, offering a birds-eye-view of the surrounding forest and the River Swift.
Caslemon
Caslemon is the home of Ragner Duiran, the adopted son of Duke Cyril Omoron. Caslemon is a small port town. The buildings are mostly constructed of wood; stone is only seen at the port, a few miles from Caslemon, and along the wall surrounding the town. While Caslemon is larger than a majority of the towns of Mandor, it doesn't have much to offer besides the protection and trade of its parent city, Drôme.
Ostley
Ostley is primarily a fishing town, located on the Eret Bay. It supplies many of the inner cities and towns with marine food. A major competitor would be Caslemon, established under the duchy of Omoron, but very little supplies come out of that town. Ostley consists of mud-brick and wood houses, and has the largest fleet of fishing vessels in Mandor for a town of its size.
Pinewood

Carsiun Keep
Carsiun Keep is a relatively small fortress at the base of the Blue Mountains, approximately 10 miles west of Aram. The fortress is garrisoned mostly with troops of the Duke Nuriam, though the King's own soldiers are often present as well. The fort typically garrisons 100-150 soldiers during peacetime, depending on the level of activity of bandits, and 200-300 during wartime.

Snakewood Forest
Named for its winding path along the peninsula, for the abundance of sea snakes all along its coasts, and for the many weeping willows around its streams and fens. The forest itself is not dangerous, but many of the sea snakes along the coast are deadly.
Eret Bay:
A bay off the southwest coast of Mandor, surrounded by Caslemon, Ostley and the Snakewood Forest. Eret Bay is a prime location for fishing, and is currently dominated by the town of Ostley.

Blue Mountains
This mountain range originally derived its name from the bluish hue of the rock making up many of its peaks. In more recent times, however, the name has been associated with the blue armor of the knights of the Order of Gedrich.
Doriath Mountains
Name relates to Dor, Mandor's capital city directly south of the mountain range.

Manora River
Barges are common along this wide but relatively gentle river. Trade is thick all along its banks, and its mouth comprises one of the main--and most convenient--harbors in all of Mandor.
River Swift
Wide and unusually straight, the River Swift is aptly named for its rushing waters and strong currents.

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 am; edited 26 times in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Empty TELMAR: ELF LOCATIONS

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:26 am

ELDIN (west)
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu16
ELDIN (east)
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu17

Daeinári

Sildena
Danathi

Érudan Dallathen

Dhashan deth Anatar

Shana Deth Athári
Aladári Shana
Shana Deth Dan Dhanath

Sildálina Anara
Anara Chunalië
Anara Chalan
Anara China
Anara Chirsa
Anara Chelith
Anara Cheletha
Anara Chíya
Liläch Anara
Anara Alaelíre
Undániel Anara
Aladári Anara

ARDIN
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu18

Alareta
Hern

Rissa Shana
Shana Nanndirri
Undriecha Shana

Anara Dináthiel
Anara Undinë
Thildari Anara
Anara Shelian
Saerun Anara

ISLANDS
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu19

DAELIN

Shana Deth Athara
Shana Deth Isíla

Anara Alleda
Echeth Anara

AERA

ENA
Cleastuar

Shana Chaldena

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Empty TELMAR: DRAGON LOCATIONS

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 am

SAKIRA-THANI (west)
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu11
SAKIRA-THANI (east)
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu12

Sakira
This great city represents the pinnacle of dragon society in Telmar. Art, architecture, population, magic, history, all have their paragons in Sakira. Even before it received the name, this city has been the center of the race of dragons as far back as any can remember.

Gandila
Melanin
Paresheth
D'chalgtmendrir
This city, as well as the surrounding area near the border of elven lands, is largely to blame for the elves' dislike of the language. Complex names like these become more and more common further away from the central dragon domains.

Pek'hmithgrim

Sakira Hi-Gadan
Tanith-Ged Hi-Gadan
Kans'ma Hi-Gadan
B'kraldin Hi-Gadan
Bhertebar Hi-Gadan
Thani-G'karadd Hi-Gadan

Teget-K'hara Mirmer
Sakira Mirmer
Dhandran Mirmer
Sharanen Mirmer
Tamnen-Gana Mirmer
Camalen Mirmer
Khi-Taren Mirmer
Thani-Taris Mirmer
Thani-Tehha Mirmer

KARADAN
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu13

G'nasirath

Hratherath

Hratherath

G'sanarkath Hi-Gadan

G'karadd Dhrend Mirmer

ISLANDS
Sephiris: The Price of Peace - OOC - Page 11 Map_tu13

DARENATH

KENSENA

Kragamer

Last edited by Kalon Ordona II on Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:36 am

Just so you know, my treatise isn't quite finished yet. I will continue to edit it. But thanks for getting all of this taken care of Very Happy

Edit: Don't forget to add Raptorman to the character lists!

Edit 2:
The other thing you were thinking of probably concerns your treatise on the Order of Gedrich.
It looks great. I love it! Very Happy
The only confusion I had was in the first paragraph. In the beginning of it is says the order was formed after the defeat of Gsanarkath, but at the end it seems to me that it's saying the order was already formed, and after the defeat of Gsanarkath the order merely gained more power and influence.

Yes, the group was formed under the leadership of Gedrich, but it wasn't officially an Order of knights until given that honor by the king for their services. Before, they were just a band of men trying to protect the innocent civilians. After the defeat of Gedrich, they became an official Order of knights dedicated to the same cause. So, while the group itself existed, the Order of Gedrich did not.

I will change the word "formed" to "established." Maybe that will help.

Edit 3: I grew up in Hot Springs, on a long street called Cedar Brook! I've always loved that name Smile

Edit 4: Recruitment and Armor updated in the treatise. Not sure I'm going to do much more, since we don't have any really solid history. I don't want to randomly make up names and events throughout history, so I might as well leave that part blank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:59 am

• Raptorman at last appears in the lists.
  • Awesome treatise. I forget how much I told you about the meaning of the engraving of the armor, but you really nailed it: that's exactly what it's supposed to be.
  • Whoa! I totally made up the name and everything! That's so cool that it's a real place! And has been lived near by none other than our Silvone! And during his early years! That's so awesome! xDDDD
  • Actually, I don't mind history being made up. In fact, I encourage it. However, I will offer everyone this caution. When writing history, the best way to start is to re-read all the information about whatever race you're creating for. Continuity is key. I've set this up so that, if you can prove to me that there's no precedent against it, or that there's precedent for it, or both, then there's not much I can do to stop you even if I wanted to. cheers Plus I'm not even very strict in the first place, as long as everything makes sense and keeps to the spirit of what's already been written.
  • I hope you all are liking the zoomed-in maps so far. My plan is to eventually have detailed explanations of each location. We don't have to go crazy, coming up with histories and characters for every single town and forest, but at least all the relevant data will be collected and organized. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:28 pm

I know we don't need details for every place, but since Aram is my characters home city, and my own creation, I can't stop thinking up ideas for it. There are a few more small treatise' I want to do for it and I still want to make a map of the city if I can think of the best way to do it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:03 pm

Go right ahead, Silvone! cheers
Whatever you write up I'll put up under "Aram" in the post up there.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:41 am

Alright, it is now open for both Stion and Raptorman to post, however both of you should realize what has been setup (I'm sure you do, but I'm reminding just in case).

Simion has walked off, which gives the sisters the opportunity to speak with him. I wasn't sure what to do with Brenard, and I wanted to hurry up and post this and Stion wasn't online, so if you want me to edit whatever he is doing, Stion, that is fine.
After the sisters have their word with Simion, feel free to do whatever, including another attack if you want. If not, you can continue on with the next day. However you guys want to do it is fine with me. I have no plans for anything until we meet up with the dragon Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:22 pm

The twins have finally made their entry into the RP as well. YAY!

A day 6 post and shadow attack is forth coming for the caravan.

@Kalon - I'm at a bit of a loss, however, where Mad Kate needs to actively work towards in order to search for Zephiris. I need a destination once the caravan meets up with the Elves in Oliphey.

@Stion - We need to decide the time frame for the twins. When they put into port (and which port) what day in the time line should it be and will they also experience dreams or a shadow attack right off the bat?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:13 pm

Digital Muse wrote:@Stion - We need to decide the time frame for the twins. When they put into port (and which port) what day in the time line should it be and will they also experience dreams or a shadow attack right off the bat?

I think having them come ashore around DAY 5 or 6 would be good. It would give them time to get their pay, and we can decide where to go from there. Maybe dreams, but I don't want to know where Zephiris is yet. :F

We'd have to enter a port where our friendly Baron would be, or one of his "lieutenants" (for lack of a better word) is.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:50 pm

Zephiris doesn't actually exist. It's Sephiris. ^^

@ Digi: I forget which day the caravan arrived in Oliphey. I don't think it has yet. I'm going to have Áirhath arrive at night of DAY 4, then search around gathering information all of DAY 5, then helping out with the monsters at the night of DAY 6, and possibly helping them out again on DAY 7, depending on when Kate gets there.

Also, in the morning of DAY 7, I'm planning to have Gado, Scarlet and Semric leaving the city. It's just a plan, though. I'm still not sure where to put them. They might actually stay longer to decipher the dream and scriptures, even though they've already been doing that for a couple of days.

It's a good thing we don't really have to wait for each other that much yet. xD I have some catching up to do. I am making progress on a very long post. Very Happy

I'll read the new posts later. Right now I need to get back to my post as much as I can and stop letting myself get distracted. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:21 pm

Kalon Ordona II wrote:Zephiris doesn't actually exist. It's Sephiris. ^^

I know, I use Zephiris because it helps me remember what our PCs use.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:31 pm

Kalon - I'd have Kate arrive in Oliphey on Day 7. The shadows would attack them in Ashwood where they currently are.

Stion - Day 5 sounds good to me too. We need to figure out a port to meet up with our patron Lord (who is in Telmar) or his proxy. We can spend a day as you said, getting paid, tending the wounded, resupplying the ship, etc etc etc.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Stion Gyas Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:34 pm

Digital Muse wrote:Stion - Day 5 sounds good to me too. We need to figure out a port to meet up with our patron Lord (who is in Telmar) or his proxy. We can spend a day as you said, getting paid, tending the wounded, resupplying the ship, etc etc etc.

Alright. If you have time hop into sephchat so we can discuss some actions. I'll be on until forever, tonight.
Stion Gyas
Stion Gyas
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 33 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 33  Next