FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phasmophobia: searching for a partner

2 posters

Go down

Phasmophobia: searching for a partner Empty Phasmophobia: searching for a partner

Post by Eternity Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:35 pm

Phasmophobia

Phasmophobia: searching for a partner Ghost

Phasmophobia: The fear of ghosts

Life is normal as we see it. Late nights and long days. Everything is basic and simple, unless we choose to see it otherwise.

But hiding behind the shades of myth are things that seem to evade us. Phantoms and ghosts, demons and angels. Spirit guides and familiars. A world of paranormal phenomenon. Things that one might never understand.
Until now.

- - Time: Modern/Present Day
- -Setting: (this is up for edit. If you'd like, I'd prefer we construct an imaginary city, that we we are more openly able to build and destroy it)

I seek one male character.

Here is mine.
Nephilim: http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/character-library-f18/from-the-eternal-void-characters-t125.htm#2184

This storyline is very open, but I just thought it'd be interesting to try.
No vampires.
No lycans.

We're keeping this to paranormal basics, although I will want to exaggerate these basics a bit to add more 'meat' to the story.

Thank you, I really hope someone replies!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Phasmophobia: searching for a partner Empty Re: Phasmophobia: searching for a partner

Post by Kail DeWraith Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:09 pm

This looks extremely interesting Eternity. I'm up for this if you are still interested.
Kail DeWraith
Kail DeWraith
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Phasmophobia: searching for a partner Empty Re: Phasmophobia: searching for a partner

Post by Eternity Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:02 am

Yes, thank you!

I'd love to have you Kail.
Yipee!

All right, well.
I'll copy and paste this mess over into the OOC, where we can discuss your character as well as mine, and plot course and bla bla.

Thank you for responding!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down