FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deniable Ops: The Hunt for Megiddo ICheck.

2 posters

Go down

Deniable Ops: The Hunt for Megiddo ICheck. Empty Deniable Ops: The Hunt for Megiddo ICheck.

Post by Teal Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:03 pm

Story

Three years after the attempted terrorist attack in Nashville, the USA wasn’t managing to find peace at all. Corrupted elements infiltrated deep in USA’s primary defense assets had secretly waged a war, an event now known as the Third Echelon crisis. Thanks to the skills and commitment of the many American patriots, the crisis didn’t last for long, and President Caldwell had finally shut down the now rogue agency and maintained a bit of peace in the damned country. Or so it seemed.

Using intelligence gathered from one of 3E’s finest operatives, Caldwell had managed to reveal a conspiracy, a threat willing to remove her from the equation and put USA under their reign., a threat only known as Megiddo. Waiting wasn’t a luxury she could afford, so she realized it’s time she made her move first.

The dispersion of Third Echelon was celebrated with the creation of it’s successor, The Fourth Echelon sometimes in the early 2012. The Fourth Echelon’s main priority differed from the priority it’s previous predecessors carried. Due to the significant advance of technology USA had developed, information gathering was no longer done by human individuals but rather by drones. Eliminating the threat, however, was a task unmanned machines weren’t able to carry out. That’s where Fourth Echelon came in. Since the agency managed to finish all of their tasked mandates, Caldwell was certain they were ready to face the Megiddo and possibly destroy it once and for all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't realized it yet, this is going to be a Splinter Cell roleplay.

Apparently, the whole roleplay will center around four operatives; two working for the NSA sub-branch, Fourth Echelon and the other two working for the Fourth Echelon counterpart, Voron, a sub-division within the russian SVR. It'll have a main plot which I will reveal ONLY if you make an OOC happen.

There will be four open slots, mainly field operatives. The fifth one will be a handler, a role which I will take as it allows me to have more control over the enemies, NPCs and stuff. The equipment will be partially limited. The operatives will have to carry the standard FN Five SeveN pistol, but besides that, you are free to choose whatever you want. However, I am still expecting you guys to maintain the stealth atmosphere and won't go apeshit just to please your inner devil. You are going to be able to choose suits too, but as the suits will be separated into Tactical Concealment Suits (long story short; disguises) and Tactical Operation Suits, I'll have to make sure you don't do anything stupid like wearing a fucking Poolboy uniform in the middle of a war zone.

That's it for now.

Teal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Deniable Ops: The Hunt for Megiddo ICheck. Empty Re: Deniable Ops: The Hunt for Megiddo ICheck.

Post by Ghostlingx Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Seems interesting, but I have 0% knowledge about splintercells.
So count me as a maybe.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Deniable Ops: The Hunt for Megiddo ICheck. Empty Re: Deniable Ops: The Hunt for Megiddo ICheck.

Post by Teal Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:59 am

Everything you need to know will be explained in the OOC, if I get to make one of course.

Teal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:07 am

Hmmm.... I doubt that you'll get to write down that OOC lol.

4 players is a bit much to ask for. Just my opinion. Smile Cross your fingers for now I suppose.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Teal Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:07 pm

Yeah, I should've known my expectations were way to high. Hell, I even presented this idea to a more active forum and it didn't get the desired support. If this thread doesn't get much attention, I can perhaps down it to two players and move this to 1on1 private roleplay, if you want to participate.

Teal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:44 am

Meh... I'm not that good yet, so... maybe, but anyways.

Yeah... Role-playing is kinda losing itself. Hardly anyone does it now. I used to read my sister's role plays, and so many people would join. It's not just this site. RPers are dying everywhere. @.@

1 on 1... I might suck though, but sure.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Teal Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:41 am

Eh, I am not that good either, so I am sure we'll fill each other up. (Not intended to be an ambiguous gay comment)

Will let you know when the OOC is up.

Teal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:41 am

Okay, good. I really don't wana be flamed.

Oh you... so funny Razz I doubt a gay relationship could start over the internet.

kk
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Teal Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:04 am

Teal
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down