FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The hunt OOC

+6
Mercia
Resurrection Vic
The Literate Angel
Squabbel
pyro
Seer
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The hunt OOC Empty The hunt OOC

Post by Seer Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:51 pm

Run! Run for your life! You have to run!

He ran out of the castle with fear biting at his ankles. He ran as fast as he could and didn’t stop no matter how his lungs burned and body ached with his exertion of the chase. The adrenaline pumped madly through his veins, his heart pounding in his ears. He had to get free. He threw illusions behind him hoping it would buy him some time to get away as the mark on his shoulder seared, calling him back to his master. Just a few more paces and he would be in the forest. So close to freedom… so close to the insanity of solitude.

He would risk it all to get free from his prison. Almost there… almost. Voices behind him fueled his energy. The fire on his shoulder ached with new intensity forcing him to the ground. He clutched his shoulder in panic. He had to do something. He turned and his hands formed razor sharp claws. He snarled; sending an illusionary dragon soaring through the air with might and powerful wings towards hi pursuers. The dragon roared, bearing its gleaming pearl white teeth in its massive bone crushing jaws. They knew it was an illusion, but the flames the dragon blew licked at their skin. They hesitated long enough for him to get to his feet and disappear into the trees along with the jade dragon. He may have disappeared, but the hunt would never end till they obtained the prize.

In the land of Laizu there are humans and those who have magical abilities called Creatures. Most of these so called creatures are human in appearance but they are still unaccepted to mingle with normal humans. A forest called the Saev separates both races. To the right, the humans live in their towns and cities without contact from these Creatures. Within the forest and expanding to the left, rest these magical beings. In midst of this territory, a witch noble has rising aspirations of taking over both the magical realm and the human realm.

She has two brothers at her side whose magical abilities give her an advantage over others. Their mother was an enchanter and their father a wizard. The eldest gained his mother’s ability while the youngest obtained the ability of a seer. The witch had everything planned and ready for take over. The eldest brother however, managed to escape and now wonders to search of those who could help him free his brother and the other creatures held against their will under the witch’s spell.

In this role-play, you play either the witch, servants, free creatures, or humans. The brothers will be played by me. The role-play is open and has no set path. The history will be written by us, the players. It is up to us which side wins this war. I will put up the races momentarily.

Last edited by Ethereal Seer on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

The hunt OOC Empty Re: The hunt OOC

Post by Seer Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:15 pm

The humans: (amount pending) You should know what this race is like since you are one. This role-play is taking place in a medieval time, so no guns and lasers for weapons please. A human has no magical powers what’s so ever.

Enchanters: (Taken. No more available) The enchanters are graced with beauty. Those who encounter one of these creatures often cannot tear the gaze away and fall prey to their powers of seduction or illusions. They are sensual usually only affect the opposite gender but there had been cases were an extremely powerful enchanter can seduce both genders. They do not age like normal humans and maintain their grace and beauty.

Seer: (taken. No more available) Seers have something people called the Sight. They have the ability to see events in the future, present, and the past. No matter the skill or age of the seer, it is something very dangerous. The seer should never enter a trance without someone beside them. They could loose themselves in the vision and can loose their minds. The Sight also gives a physical toll on the user. If misused, the seer can die from exhaustion. It’s one of the more dangerous Gifts.

Shifters:(Taken) These beings can shape-shift in a choice of three animals beside their human form. It has limitations however. The shifter can not stay in a single animal form for more than three hours or they will be stuck in that form. It also has a physical toll for the body must change its forms and the way it is constructed. Side-effects of this are not yet known.

Wizards and witches: (Taken) These are people who can control magic. They make spells and enchantment but must speak the spell for it to work. If they cannot finish the spell, it is useless. They have no direct branch of magic but cannot control the elements nor can they pull up illusions.

Priests and priestess:(Taken) These are considered the holly creatures. They have the ability to summon any creature or demon at will. However, it is a form of alchemy so something of equal power must be given in tribute before something can be summoned. They also have the ability to rise the dead but only for a short time and takes a tremendous toll on the priest of priestess.

Here is the character sheet:

Name:
Nickname:
Sex:
Abilities besides the ones listed:
Weapons:
Orientation:
Apperance:
Personality:
History:

If you have a creature you want to play, pm me and I will decide if I will add it to the list.

Last edited by Ethereal Seer on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:40 pm; edited 4 times in total
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by pyro Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:34 pm

Name: Akira Sheray
Nickname: Kira
Race: Shifter
Sex: Female
Abilities besides the ones listed: Excellent sight and hearing and amazing
Weapons: Twin swords that are strapped to her back.
Orientation: Straight
Apperance:The hunt OOC Anime_wallpapers-111954492411
Personality: Akira isn't exactly shy and timid. When she sees something unfair, Akira will open her mouth and say something. She doesn't like
History: Akira doesn't know much about her past. When she was younger, Akira witnessed her parents being murdered because of what they were and that they had refused to serve the noble witch. As for Akira, the people who murdered her family beat her and left her for dead. If it wasn't for her grandmother, Akira would have perished in that horrible cabin. After the attack, Akira found herself with hardly any memory of her parents or even of her past. Her grandmother refused to tell the girl about her parents and even changed her name for a while in the fear that if the noble witch found out that Akira was still alive, she might send her men out to finish the job that they had started with her parents.

pyro
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:10 pm

Nice. Accepted. Yay! First person ^^. and lol. I am sorry you asked me not to but I had to!! I just thought of my character Akira when I read it XP. Alright. I will edit this post later and put up one of the brothers.

Name: Kevin Frost
Nickname: Eldest
Race: Enchanter/low wizard
Sex: male
Abilities besides the ones listed: none. Hasn't had a chance to form anything else.
Weapons: His enchanter abilities.
Orientation: straight
Apperance: Kevin has short black hair that cuts off at the base of his neck. His bangs go into his deep blue eyes however. His skin is a milky white but is not unhealthy. He appears slightly femanine and has very average muscle since he wasn't used for battle or recieved any training in such. He stands tall at 6'3 and weighs about167 Ibs He was always adorned with silk clothing but that will change through the role play.

Personality: Kevin from a young age looked out for his brother so he has a brother complex. He'll do anything to ensure that his younger brother is not harmed in anyway. This often leads to himself being punished by his master who doesnt' tolerate disobediance. Kevin also cares about others besides his brother. He has a generally kind heart to everyone around him unless they are the ones after him.

He has a soft spot for animals and will go out of his way to see if they are okay and if not, will care for them. Under all the charm and kindness however, he is very sarcastic and often tries to make light of his situtation no matter how bleak it is. He never backs away from a challenge and even if all odds are against him, he will not back down. It is not in his nature to give up even if sometimes he debates it.

History: When he was a single child, his parents had given him all the attention he wanted and more. He grew up sheltered and full of energy. there wasn't a moment he would stand still and loved to flaunt his abilities whenever he had the oportunity to. His mother taught him his skills and exceded her expectations for his age. However, he failed miserably when his father tried to teach him magic.

When his brother was born however, attention was quickly devouted to the younger of the two. Kevin picked up on that and started to protect his little brother from people who would tease him for being so small. His brother was often sick so that was more cause for concern. Kevin took on a bad attitude then to make sure no one would dare harm his sick brother.

At the age of ten, the witch found his family and destroyed their little home. His mother and father faught against her, but they could not win against her and the rest of her servants. Once they were dead, she took Kevin and his brother into her home and marked them as slaves. She completed their training and was pleased with the results.

Kevin still protected his brother who always seemed to get on his master's nerves and get in the way of punishments causing more injury to himself, but managed to save his brother from added wounds. He dreamed for freedom and away from her cruel ways and managed to escape leaving his brother behind. He will stop at nothing to free him.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Name: James Sutcliffe
Nickname: Jamie
Race: Human
Sex: Male
Abilities besides the ones listed: None
Weapons: He always keeps his Cane handy, his cane hides his old rapier
Orientation: Bisexual
Apperance:
The hunt OOC Librarian
Personality: James is one of those people who just go on with life without a care in the world. He a curious little fellow and when he finds someone or something peculiar he won't stop asking questions till he's satisfied with what they say. Though with other things he will just stay out of it, like when someone's getting beat up he won't go rubbing his nose in it and just continue walking, while others try to stop it, he is looked at like a criminal for that, but unknown to those people who despise James, once it's over and no one's around, James will come out of his shop and help the person back to it, for a night of recovery. He really doesn't care if people see him as a criminal, he just goes on without a care.
History: James was once a great alchemist, with a family. He had married a young florist who sold flowers from her cart just outside his shop. She was beautiful in his eyes, she lived on the edge of town in a small cottage and her mother and father died when she was young thanks to a certain disease, his own father had tried to treat him, and caught it as well and soon perished leaving James to continue his studies with just a memory, his mother died giving birth to him, and it was a miracle he was alive. A few years after they were married, the alchemist and the florist was blessed with a small baby boy who they named Jaden. They live happily together in the small cottage, James sometimes having to stay in the shop but that never got in the way. Everything seemed perfect for the small family, but not for long, one night, when James had to stay in the shop, there was a fire, at the edge of town, his wife and child where inside the inferno. He didn't find out till early morn, all that was left was the cauldron from the fireplace, his wife and child hidden inside the ashes. Since then he nearly never leaves his Alchemist shop, considered a cruel and bitter man still mourning the loss of his loved ones.

[I was bored as hell when I wrote this XP]
Squabbel
Squabbel
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:33 pm

lol. Its okay ^^. Your accepted but you might have to change the fact that he stays at the Alchemist shop. It is still uncertain if the rest of the players will come into human territory. It may take place solely in the forest. Its up for debate.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:41 pm

No Problem! ^.^ Just glad I can contribute to something worthy =^.^=
Squabbel
Squabbel
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:00 pm

lol. Thanks and glad to see you think its worthy. Now we need a few more people to take up residence. We at least need the evil witch! I will post up the second brother later on today.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:09 pm

I'd do it, but I can't roleplay as a woman, even a cruel or manly one worth shit, I suck as playing as girls, that's why I dress up as dudes, though I don't want to be a dude, I just can't act like a girl, it's weird ¬.¬
Squabbel
Squabbel
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:26 pm

hehe. Hold your horses! We have to wait and see if people want to come and roleplayl first XP. Then people can put up more characters.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Squabbel Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:30 pm

Well people ask me to play women cause they need it and I just want to make it clear that there is no way I can, I'm making it CLEAR! Do not ever EVAH ask me to play a woman! Sorry if it seems like I'm snapping I just hate playing as women... Rawr… slowly calming down…
Squabbel
Squabbel
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:33 pm

haha. Its okay. No one is asking you to be a woman XP. Though that small not snapping section made me laugh. I understand how you feel. I don't generally like playing females myself. Don't know why. I can, but I just dont. Well that's lying. I do play females in certain occasions.. and now I am blabbering. Let's save this area for those who want to join!
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:49 pm

Here is my second character:

Name: Jake Frost
Nickname: Jakie
Race: Seer/low enchanter
Sex: male
Abilities besides the ones listed: none. Hasn't had a chance to form anything else.
Weapons: none
Orientation: straight
Apperance: Jake, for the most part looks like a younger Kevin. There are a few differences however. His raven hair is streaked with blond and his eyes are a deep shade of violet. His face is more boyish than Kevin since Jake is younger. He stands at 6'0 and weighs 160 Ibs.

Personality: Jake is generally shy around people he doesn't know and hides behind his brother. He hates the fact that he is considered the weakling of the family but there is nothing much he can do against his immune system. He is quite and doesn't generally like to speak to others because he fears they would be judgemental of him too quickly.

Around his brother and his parents though, he shows a different side of him. He is outgoing and likes to rough house with his brother when he is well enough for it and liked to read and write to them. If he had the chance, he might have become a poet. His Gift takes a toll on him and he believes that it is the reason for his weakness and doesn't like using his Sight. If he couldn't he would get rid of it. He wishes he was 'human' and didn't have to worry about straining his body past his limitations.

History: As a baby, he had been healthy and often had so much energy he would run around for hours before he would finally crash and go to sleep. He didn't show the signs of an enchanter like Kevin, so his parents believed he would turn out to be a wizard like his father. They were only half right. Jake took to wizardry faster than his brother and proved capable of weilding magic.

However, that only lasted for a few years. At the age of seven he gave himself his first vision when he was starring at a lake. He had fallen in when he became intranced and his brother had saved him before he had drowned. Since then, his body gets exhausted quickly from the sight. For a time, his parents had gotten rid of candles and scents and tried to keep him from dazing off into space.

When the witch had come to their house, he and his brother had been cornered and grabbed by her other slaves and brought back to her castle where she branded them. She uses Jake as a bargin chip for his brother and for his visions.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Name: Cyrena Estali

Nickname:

Race: Seer

Abilities besides the ones listed: Cooking and she is very good at reading others emotions.

Weapons: A fairly standard sword, nothing especially wonderful about it.

Appearance: The hunt OOC RAIN_by_Zoo_chan

Personality: Cyrena is a fairly quiet, polite young woman. She has a good manners and is the type of person to instinctually think of others before herself. She does get sad easily though, but doesn't tell others, she prefers to suffer alone. She doesn't like to be the center of attention and isn't much a leader, she is more like the person who calms everyone down.

Cyrena is an easy person to get along with. She is fairly optimistic and very calming to be around. She usually is smiling, even if it is just a small one. Cyrena finds it hard to hate others. She isn't the type who would approach others, but if she thinks someone is sad and she feels that she can do something for them she won't hesitate to. Sometimes she will go off on her own, just to be quiet and meditate.

History: Cyrena grew up in a quiet home with her mother, father and twin sister. Her parents weren't very powerful, her mother was an enchantress and her father was a low level shifter. Her grandmother was a powerful Seer though and her grandfather had been a feared Priest. Cyrena wasn't expected to be anything special though, just like her twin Aamina, but her twin exhibited great talent as an enchantress much to her parents surprise and delight. Cyrena was happy for her sister, even if she was slightly rude about it towards her.

Years went by and her sister only grew in strength while Cyrena practiced futilely to become a witch. Her parents worried that she might be branded as a human since she didn't exhibit any powers worth mentioning. Her parents started to compare her to her sister and pushed her even harder. Cyrena would try with all her might, staying up late and working on her magic, but nothing happened.

When she turned 15 she decided to go off on her own, stay out for a day and meditate, regain her thoughts to herself and figure out what she was doing wrong. She went to a small clearing in the forest where hardly anyone ever went, a place her sister didn't know about nor would she ever venture to. While she was there she cleared her mind of all thoughts, something she was told helped when preforming magic. As soon as her head was blank though a vision over took her.

She was alone, no one was around and all she could see was images flashing back and forth, chaotic before they started showing a chain of events. She saw her house burning, her sister going off with men, a smirk on her sisters lips, a powerful witch smiling with a sadistic form of satisfaction and fire and blood engulfing the entire forest. When she was finally wrenched from her vision she was in a cold sweat, she could hardly move and it was already night fall.

She made her body move with great difficulty and it took her a few hours to get home. What she saw was a mirror image of her vision. Her house in flames and her sister being taken willing off by two men. Cyrena tried to call out, to get their attention, but her voice could hardly work. She passed out soon after. The next day a few of the villagers found her and nursed her back to health. They then helped her bury her parents charred bodies.

Cyrena was now alone and she had just found her gift, her magic and now she had no one to help her. She vowed to save her sister though and stop the witch from burning everything. She didn't want her entire world to be wrenched away again. From then on Cyrena wandered, letting her visions guide her to where she was headed next. She used them rarely and always made sure she was around a lot of people and noises that way she would never exhaust herself like that again.

I would be willing to play the witch and Cyrena's sister I might want to make a profile for. I wouldn't really use her a lot so I might just use her as an NPC a few times.

Last edited by The Literate Angel on Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:59 pm

Oh geeze, sorry for the long wait! It had taken a while for people to notice, so I didn't check as often. I like the character, but she reminds me a bit too much of my own characters. Change what her parents were. Maybe both were enchanters? Maybe a different species and somewhere in their ancestory they had a seer or a wizard? I don't want similar characters. The personality and character are accepted though. If you wish, yes you can play the sister and witch. You take on quite a few characters don't you? lol.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:52 am

Name:Lieona Mourn (her first name is pronounced lee-on-na)
Nickname: Lie (like the word to lie)
Race:Enchanter
Sex: female
Abilities besides the ones listed: quick reader with a photographic memory, never forgets something once she's taught, but she can be a slow learner; she's a pyro
Weapons: ...she likes to play with fire and has picked up many ways to start and use it
Orientation: she follows her heart, pansexual
Apperance: ( I don't really know how to downlod anime images, but think of Momo from Peach Girl, but a shade lighter and with hair dyed a velvety red) and a fire like scar-patch on her lower back.

Personality: Foibles galore and the ability to shove her foot in her mouth with uncanny accuracy, Lieona can often seem a right inconsiderate bitch. Her motives are often outshadowed by her word mangling abilities, but she's loyal and likes to help those who help her and start what she finishes. "I promise," and "I love you" are not phrases she takes lightly and has had lovers and friends who didn't hear those words until years into the realtionship. She doesn't mind if she comes off uncaring because she never acts that way. She may sometimes act without explanation to show her point. She learns with her actions and reads people by theirs.

You scorn her, she burns you.

History: Lie's life has been unremarkable, she was raised by happy parents who, even with the best of intentions, made a lot of mistakes (like allowing the five year-old to play near the fire place, or handing an angry teenager a knife and telling her to take out her frustrations on the wall), but Lie's adult life has been better for them.

Until recently, Lie could have cared two cents about the trouble brewing in the lands, but the loss of her lover of four years has sparked her vengeful flame and she intends to maim somebody soon. Her girlfriend, Moira, was abducted after unsuccessful attempts to recruit her into the witch's folds. Moira was a gifted alchemist priestess born of a family of witches and wizards. She may have been a black-sheep, but she was a strong one. That was what Lie liked about her, that and she wasn't swayed by Lie's natural enchanting. She tested her in ways no one had before, and Lie was head over heels, she just never told her that, not yet.

Last edited by Deadliest Vic on Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:04 am

Accepted ^^
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:02 pm

Wow my characters history was a lot like yours. Ha ha sorry about that it wasn't intentional. I changed it a little to make it different. I like to take on a lot of characters I guess. I will play the witch, if no one else wants to and I'll make a profile for her sister, but I don't think I'll be using her to much in the beginning.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:58 pm

Thats fine. Characters that come up later are good. I was wondering maybe if your character's sister might be friends with Jake. They are both captured by the witch. I needed to a bit of editing myself. No more enchanters! no more Seers! We have enough.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Resurrection Vic Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:45 pm

Name: Moira Delmar
Nickname: Moma, Delma, Ira...she answers to a lot of things, really....
Race: Preistess/Alchemist
Sex: female
Abilities besides the ones listed: a deadpan drone that has caused people mental instability at times (on purpose) , she's a fast runner
Weapons: the demons she enjoys summoning, she keeps a rat or two close at hand
Orientation: gay
Apperance: Svelte and of average height, she's never cut her curly tresses that have been a deep shade of gray since birth. Her blue eyes are often hidden behind sunglasses and rimmed in black eyeliner. A permanent glare is etched onto her face, but it can be broken by a genuine, toothy smile...if there's a blue moon and pigs flying.

Personality: She's rather aloof and tends to treat people the way she feels they need to be treated at any given moment. You could be her best friend, but if you snap at her, she'll treat you like you're a bitch. She looks out for those close to her and tends to defend them more than she should at times, Lie especially. Can be moodand defiant. She gets louder with frustration and shriller with anger. She often looks uncaring and or mad, but she's may simply be thinking or unfeeling at the time.

History: Her family has always found her odd, seeing as she did not receive the family magic. They had given up all hope on her by the time she turned five, she didn't play well with the other children and seemed to care nothing for the ways of the wizards and witches. She spent much of her time bent over her coloring pad scribbling away at pictures of odd creatures. On her sixth birthday, perturbed that her mother had gifted her a cat, also known as the family's common familiar animal, she wished away the creature and wanted in it's place a flying mouse, something that could go everywhere above water, a specialty the damned cat didn't have.

Her parents relented and accepted that their daughter was an alchemist. Tribulations would come as the girl grew older, tribulations like Leann, and Dawn, Marie and Patrice; all without a Lance, Dane, or Jorg among them. Her parents begrudgenly accepted that they had give birth to a gay alchemist priest...And then there was the pyro, Lie. Relations are tense, drawn even more taut by the recent abduction of Moira by the witch's folds.

Resurrection Vic
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Tue Aug 11, 2009 11:07 pm

Interesting. Accepted. The spot is taken! All we need now is another witch or wizard, and a shifter.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:06 am

Name: Riona Marques

Nickname: Mistress Riona

Race: Witch

Abilities besides the ones listed: Riona is very good a manipulating others, using their weaknesses against them to benefit her. She is also good at leading others and instilling fear into their hearts.

Weapons: A demonic looking sword that was passed down from generation to generation in her family called the Alastor.

Appearance: Riona

Personality: Riona is a sadistic, conniving snake of a woman. She enjoys watching others suffer and she also enjoys controlling others. Inherently evil from birth she has always been the leader of others and would use dirty tricks and evil schemes to get that position and stay there.

She's always been fairly good at adjusting herself to different situations and mold herself into the person she needed to be at the time to get what she wanted. She will act like a sweet, understanding mother type figure to a young woman, a tempting goddess to the men and an evil witch to those she feels would cave under her harsh hand. In all reality she is simply selfish and good at acting.

Riona has a great dislike for others, even her own family, and will not hesitate to cut those down who get in her way. She can't understand the notion of love nor does she have any interest in it. She simply uses love and family bonds against others. She surrounds herself with powerful people, hoping to build her empire with them. Her evil ways cannot be changed because she simply loves to be evil.

History: Riona grew up in a noble families home surround by wealth and lowly servants would do whatever she would command. Her parents were delighted that, at a young age, she was showing true makings of a great leader. She was commanding, demanding and would not take no for an answer.

Riona had a younger sister as well, about two years younger. By the time Riona was nine she was showing great talents as a witch and her parents expected even greater things. They didn't see her true personality, her evil side. She would terrorize the servants children, making them do degrading things for her. Her sister saw though and one day, after a truly horrific act from her sister to a friend of hers she went to tell her parents. Sadly the child never made it that far.

She was found three days later, buried in the nearby woods. Her parents were heart broken, but never found the culprit. Riona kept growing and her talents did as well. She was able to perform complex spells, ones that some of the most skilled witches and wizards had trouble performing in the beginning. By the time she turned eighteen Riona was fairly renowned for her skills.

On Riona's twentieth birthday her parents threw her a big party, all her family was attending from around the land. It was an exclusive party, family members only, and some of her family members had quite a sum of money. By the time the cake came out Riona had persuaded three of her richest family members to will their estates and fortune to her.

Little did her family know was that she had already started recruiting. She already had a loyal following and she was about to start her plans into motion. That night her entire family was killed, their wills had already been signed and Riona was now sitting on a vast fortune, far greater then her parents.

She then commenced her planning, gathering those who were powerful to her, taking those she wanted. She cared not for personal feelings nor did she care for their well being. She forced them or persuaded them and would always give those who were loyal to her great gifts and lavished bedrooms. If they were disobedient or made her angry they would be sleeping in the dungeons, if they were lucky. Riona planned to take over the world, and for most it didn't look like she was to far off.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:07 am

If there is anything about the profile I need to change feel free to let me know. I hope she's as close to what you imagined as possible. I'll be putting the sisters profile up later.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:24 am

Actually, that is very much how I would have liked the witch ^^. I will actually read it more carefully tomorrow since I am falling asleep at the moment. Stupid Alarm If I would like you to change something, I'll tell you tomorrow, for again, I am half asleep.
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:52 am

Name: Aamina Estali

Nickname: Ami

Race: Enchantress

Abilities besides the ones listed: Aamina is very good at making others believe she has fallen for them. She is also good at sewing and baking.

Weapons: Nothing

Appearance: Aamina

Personality: Aamina has always thought high of herself, especially since she is an enchantress. She has always been very graceful, very elegant and very alluring. She loves to watch men get weak in the knees when she is around.

Aamina has always been greedy, loving money and expensive things, so other people's feelings were never really important to her. She did care for her family and never wished harm on anyone really, but she would often get caught up with people who were stronger then her or were good leaders.

Aamina is very good at playing the innocent, helpless woman who wants nothing more then a man to help her, but she really just likes to manipulate them into giving her what she wants. She doesn't think she will ever fall in love, but she isn't avoiding it.

History: Aamina grew up with her mother, father and twin sister. The two looked very much a like, but it was easy to tell the two apart. Her sister was pretty, but no where near her status and she didn't even show any magical potential at all. This always made Aamina happy since she was the hope for the family.

Aamina's mother was an enchantress, and while she was beautiful, Aamina held a grace that she just didn't possess. She wasn't very good at magic nor could she really do anything else, but she was very good at making illusions and attracting men to her. She would often receive gifts from men when she was younger.

Aamina watched with satisfaction as her sister exhibited little to no magical potential. She couldn't perform spells or shift into anything, but she was an enchantress while her sister was basically a human. She would often ask her parents when they would send her away to live with the weak humans.

One day, about a week before their fifteenth birthday, Aamina was approached by two men who brought offerings from their Mistress Riona, a powerful witch who Aamina had heard rumors about. They offered her a beautiful sword and said that Mistress Riona would like her to join their ranks, to serve under her. She would have to leave her family behind, but she would be welcomed with open arms.

Expecting an extravagant live far different from the one she was living, she accepted. They said they would come for her a week from the that day. She prepared for her journey in secret and wondered if she would ever see her family again, not that she really cared.

When they came though they burst in, startling her parents who were discussing her sister. Her sister had went out that morning and had yet to return. When the men burst in her parents tried to defend her, but the men quickly cut them down. Aamina had no idea what to do, she wasn't expecting that at all. Tears welled up in her eyes, but they simply led her out with her things and burned her house down.

Aamina didn't know what to do, she was grief ridden that her parents had just been killed and she knew it was her fault, but she had heard rumors about the witch and was afraid she would be killed too. She didn't want the extravagant life anymore, but she had no way of getting out. She was led to the witches home where she then branded her and made good use of her. Aamina hopes that she can learn from the witch so that she can some day over throw her and perhaps take what she had made.

I think Aamina and Jake could be friends, but Aamina is more likely to use him then anything.

Last edited by The Literate Angel on Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:42 pm

That would be fine. Either way, I wanted intereaction between them. The witch is perfect. I have no objects to her. However, Aamina can't have a sword. She can receive something else from Riona, but not a sword. It could be used as a weapon against her, so why give your servant an uper hand? She could promise her the sword, but not give it to her or like I said offer something else. Other than that, accepted. I am not trying to be picky, but I do want it to be more realistic even if it is a fantasy role-play. Also, I will be putting up the thread today. So keep a look out ^^
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:52 pm

That sounds fine. I'll change it then. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:44 pm

Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Mercia Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:41 pm

I was wondering, is the last shifter still open? I'd like to play as it (the reason I say it is if we need males ro not because I see alot of feme fatals Razz)
Mercia
Mercia
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:50 pm

Yes! males are welcome. I need it to even out. Thanks for noticing that. You can play the last shifter. No one has taken it
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next