FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy OOC

+5
Eternity
Safton
Ruu
Knifey Keith
Spectre
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Listening Re: Fantasy OOC

Post by Ruu Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:06 pm

~Alrighties, I got my reactionary post up. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:26 am

Perfect! Smile
Looking forward to reading the others before i post up for Red Queenie...
Though she still hasn't gotten back to me yet in PM.
I'll give her a few more days before i just post up, I just messaged her on the 25th so i can wait.

It'll be breaking away to Liseria, where the Crown Prince is, having been studying in monasteries. Its a bit of a subplot. Involving The Ruvelian Temple Knights, and the Crown Guard getting attacked in an attempted kidnapping *gasp*. I'll have it up after you guys post.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:44 am

Hm.
Well, looks like we can just carry on. Haven't heard from Red Queenie at all. Been about eight days.

Looks like I'll do a break away at another point. I'd hate to add to the story when there wouldn't be anyone else involved but myself.

Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:46 pm

Fair enough. So I assume at this point we'll be preparing to head out?

I'll have a post up soon. This is getting exciting (well, more so than before Very Happy )

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:14 am

Yes. Sorry for all the waiting around and politics.
But. This is going to be a long journey. I have a list of several events that will happen, and where some politics will be involved, they will at least be interesting, i promise!

Get your gear, grab your horse, strap on your armor, stretch out your hammies, and sharpen your swords and arrowtips. You're about to probably almost be killed. . . A lot.

Smile

we may [If we are so lucky] even see guest appearances for people who will be playing important monsters and enemies! *gasp!*
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:39 am

I think you misinterpreted my post. I wasn't trying to imply that the last part was boring at all. I actually like the politics and dialogue. It does more for character development than just straight, non-stop hack-and-slash.

I was just expressing my growing excitement. So, politic away Very Happy

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:02 pm

Ha ha, alrighty.

Anyone have any interest {or know anyone interested} in playing a member of the Royal Crown Guard charged with being a bodyguard to the Crown Prince? Or a Temple Knight/Templar? Or know anyone who would be? Red Queenie placed a great idea in my mind unintentionally. Now i feel like i HAVE to do it because it fleshes out the other half of the story.

The position will be recurring, but won't be constant until much later down the line. By which when that time comes you no longer are interested in keeping the character, we can easily kill them, or send them back to their home countries.

It will be part of the 'breakaway' subplot i've been babbling about.... and start with action. Several Crown Guard and a Temple Knight will be guarding the crown prince in the place where the Ruvelian Church is in charge, Liseria. It won't be very long, but it will be a change of scenery, and add a dynamic to the story. Basically an introduction to the other small party who will be important to the overall subplot of the Crown Prince's involvement with the Prophecy- which you will get more pieces from as we go.

Thoughts?
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 am

I'm up for it if no one else would like the role.

I really like the idea of a recurring second plot interwoven in the story. Done correctly, it has a lot of potential.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:35 am

Excellent.

If you wish, just let me know. Just throw up a skeleton bio. Name, appearance, all that. No need for lengthy bio or anything. Just the basics. I'll put up the one I'm doing for the Templar Knight I'm typing as an example, not that I think you need one. [Crown guard wear silvery half plate armor with blue and yellow clothes, and off-white capes. No sigils.]

Yeah i mean I'm hoping for a good mesh to the two stories. I've got a few flow charts directing my story flow, and I'm hoping it will mesh as good as I'm thinking. This breakaway will not last long. A few posts before going back to the main plot. Later on down the road, there will be sparse interaction with the secondary party. Though after the 'second epic battle' i plan on putting in the main story- Both parties will converge, and their importance becomes as you want it. If you grow attached to the character- we can bring it into the group. If you'd rather focus on your main character- they can be sent to one of the castles.

I'm taking a Templar Knight role with the church. I can think of a reason to bring one more if you'd like.
The Crown Prince Tarwen will be NPC'd.
There is a group of Sixteen knights. Two captains and seven knights beneath each. A good portion of which will be killed during the first assault.

One of those captains will be the Prince's personal bodyguard and much like a mother/father figure to him, since he's been spending a good portion of his childhood in Monasteries in Liseria away from his real mother and father.

Name : Ser Aeron Sedolfus
Appearance: Aeron has medium length light brown hair parted in the middle. He is well groomed and cleanly shaven, not that he necessarily needs to. Aeron is young for his skill and status- Appearing to be a mere 18 or so. Being the son of the legendary Templar Ser Sunder Sedolfus, he was trained at a young age in the sword until he was able to take his vows as a Knight to uphold the Ruvelian Church. He wears that which is typical of a Templar Captain. His armor is a bronze or golden color, but he wears rounded pauldrons, gauntlets, a thin breastplate and backplate, and greaves. On his hands under his gauntlets are thick, long, brown leather gloves. A dull shirt of chainmail is underneath his half plate. Though over all of this is a thick, durable, very long crimson red, and hooded tabard with the white Ruvelian signet on it, having thin golden trim around the edges. It's long enough to reach his ankles on both the tront and back. He wears a thick brown leather belt around his waist that holds his hand and a half broadsword. His hood is usually up, and a bronze/gold circlet or cap is usually over this as a helmet. Though it can often be seen dangling from his belt.
Hails From: Liseria
Biography: Born to a devout family under the Sedolfus name, Aeron grew up in a pious environment. His father was the legendary knight Sunder Sedolfus, and Aeron was trained since he could hold a wooden sword. As soon as he was old enough to prove himself for service upholding the Ruvelian Church, he did. He was one of the best, and was groomed for command. He took apprenticeship under his father, as well as the other swordmasters in the Ruvelian capitol. Despite his young age, he is a master of the sword, and is said that it is un-natural the things he can do with his hand and a half broadsword. Despite his upbringing, Aeron is not arrogant or rude and selfish. He is quite the opposite. Very well mannered, respectful to all, and calm and collected. He seems to be a bit of a brooder at times, but at best- he is great company.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by That's Great Bob Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:18 am

Are you still accepting? I'm interested in joining, if you'd have me, that is. I had joined a role play similar to this a few months back (on a different site obviously), and much to my disappointment, the game master let it die after I got really excited for it.
That's Great Bob
That's Great Bob
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:11 am

I'd be more than happy to have you aboard!

If you have any questions, PLEASE ASK! Because i'd be more than happy to let you know anything about this world i have created!

But i refuse to let this die. REFUSE.
Once this roleplay is done, i will start a new one based in the same world, though several years down the line. The events in this rolepaly will become legend for the next. Smile

I'm very involved with this rolepaly, and it's story- as well as the people within.

I've got some sneaky things boiling backscenes right now with some other FOG members, too. So trust me when i say, this thread will not die. Very Happy Very Happy
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Listening Jorlon “Bear” Egwain, of Midgard, Son of Gildhest.

Post by That's Great Bob Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:27 pm

Name: Jorlon “Bear” Egwain, of Midgard, Son of Gildhest.

Appearance: His intimidating stature lends itself to his overall appearance; standing nearly six-feet in height, what weight he does hold on his bulky frame is pure muscle. His eyes are a piercing, icy blue, cold as the mountain winds his body has been desensitized to; with a harsh glance he can send a chill through the body, reminiscent of those very winds. Thick, shoulder length, sandy brown hair falls to his shoulders in a wiry curtain; his bangs are braided and slid behind his left ear to keep them from obscuring his vision. What facial features are visible above his long, thick and rough beard, are rugged and seemingly carved into pale stone; his complexion not too different from marble. Three slash-mark scars decorate his face from above his left eye down across his cheek just clipping his left nostril; a small portion of the nostril has been removed leaving a bit of a ‘chip’ in one of the most predominant, albeit broken (multiple times) and crooked, features on his face, aside from his heavy brow -that in all reality, saved his left eye from being slashed by the beast that gave him the scars. The rest of his body is no less stone-like. His toned chest is densely coated in wiry hair. His chiseled abdomen bears the scar of an arrow wound to the lower right side of his body, just above his hip; an angry member of a neighboring clan decided to settle their differences with battle instead of words; much to his dismay, the man found himself minus an arm and with even more damage done to his pride. His bulky arms are thickly coated in hair, half jokingly he claims the reason he chooses not to wear much clothing outside of battle is thanks to his abundance of body hair. His legs, not unlike his arms, are stout and hairy as well, bearing scars from the various attacks from not only the beasts of the wild, but the amalgam of harsh plant life that carpets the mountainside forest floors.

However hairy and beastlike the man is, everyone need wear clothing and he is no exception. Adorned in in the skins of beasts he hunted and slew himself; mostly those of deer and elk, he is a man which presence demands attention and respect, more often than not it is fear, not respect. Leather bracers, leggings and boots, comprise his light weight armor. The crowning ‘jewel’ of his outfit is the bear pelt with upper jaw and skull still intact, that rests atop his head and drapes down over his shoulders. Polished pieces of shaped obsidian has been placed into the ocular cavities to replace the eyes. A large, cylindrical, oaken handle, reinforced by bands of iron, can be seen jutting up from over his right shoulder leading down to a leather sheath shaped to that of a fierce, double headed war axe that secures itself to the large man via a belt wrapped around his waist. The iron rounded pommel and hilt of a dagger can be seen pointing upwards at his left hip ready to grasp at a moments notice. Carefully positioned over his shoulder when not mounted, opposite his axe is his oaken longbow with sinew string. Just beside the sheath of his axe rests a small quiver of broad hunting arrows, the quiver allows the bright yellow-feathered tips to be reached just above his shoulder when needed.

Hails From: Midgard, one of the mountainous clans.

Biography: A prime example of a child raised to be a hunter and warrior in Midgard, Jorlon’s life was the norm of many Midgardians, regardless of the fact that his father was the clan‘s leader. Receiving training through experience, he learned to hunt and to kill, early and often. It would seem he had a knife in his hands from birth. Always carving and whittling various objects out of wood, sometimes out of wood he should not have used; the legs of the dining room chairs for example.

Having been gifted a longbow at the age of six he killed his first deer merely a day after receiving it whilst hunting with his father. ‘Training’ continued through his childhood into his early teens, and at the age of sixteen, with the assistance of his uncle -the clans blacksmith-, he forged his double-headed war axe that he uses to this day. At the time of forging, the weapon was nearly too large for him to wield, and it took him quite some time to develop adequate strength to use it effectively. The final gift he received was a falcon chick, which he hand raised and learned to hunt with in the art of falconry.

At the age of eighteen he was challenged to his first clan battle, a dispute that arose over border arguments. He, his father, and many others were to battle against a neighboring clan to settle who held control over the lands in question. It was in that battle that he killed his first human target. It was in self defense, but nonetheless the man had fallen to the ground with an inward angled axe wound deep into his chest cavity; having hacked through the left side of the man’s clavicle and shoulder blade, leaving his arm to hang awkwardly from his body at an angle that would only be possible for someone with a trench of torn ligaments and thick dark blood nearly a foot deep between shoulder and neck. From that battle his clan was firmly seated as one of the most power and notable clans in the region and gained the sole right to provide the ruler with the finest furs and meats the land had to offer.

Years passed and eventually Jorlon surpassed his father in skill and reputation, but refused to challenge his father for position. He was looked down on by some and whispers of cowardice spread through some of the members of the clan that were envious of his skill. He did not pay mind to those comments, should anyone have directly said such foolish things to him, he would have proven them wrong with his fists. He held his position under his father purely out of respect, in no hurry to unseat his father, he was a good and powerful man, intelligent and fair in his rule.

After returning from a week long hunting outing with two of the most skilled hunters in the clan, one female, Gyn, that Jorlon admired for not only her beauty, but her skill with a bow that far surpassed his own, and another male, Fyrler, which Jorlon considered one of his only true ‘friends” they were shocked to find their village in ruins. Charred bodies littered the streets, both that of their kin and of Hob Goblins. The small wooden and thatch buildings they once called home were now nothing more than heaps of smoldering ash. With no survivors to be found the group of three made their way to the only place they knew would aide them. The hold of Kjaren Vargen, Lord of Midgard.

They learned of the sudden increase in hostile activity and that many other clans had been destroyed in the night just as theirs had, some fared even worse gaining visits from Ogres as well as other beasts. They, as well as other survivors took to the great gray walls of the castle as their last haven. Weeks passed and slowly information trickled in about the ‘storm’ over the seas and Jorlon had pleaded with the king to be allowed to go with a select few to the Crown City for the summit of nations. Kjaren Vargen agreed to allow him to go with the envoy as he was witness to the horror that had descended on their lands.

Fears: Strangely enough, the thing that causes the most fear for him is one of the simplest of fears: Arachnids. The man despises the beasts, “Especially the ones with hair!” he would proclaim if asked. His first instinct is to yell and crush them or get as far from them as possible. People from his clan would often tell stories of their God’s enemy, which happened to be a giant spider with the upper body and torso of a woman. The God killed the beast with a mighty blow from his massive hammer, leaving a large crater in the mountains with eight streams that lead out like the legs of a spider from a center lake.

Goals: Before the massacre of his clan, his goals were simple. To enjoy life and take pride in the hunt and battle. However, after, his motives shifted and his new goal was to find the source of the sudden onslaught of monsters that decimated his clan.

Instinct: Reactionary instincts lead him to actions without much thought or hesitation. Situational awareness keeps him from slaying everything that appears before him however, but should a creature (or person) be foolish enough to jump from the bushes, they may find themselves in danger of being maimed.

Misc:

Mount: Sjortar (His clans old tongue for “Snowstorm” or “Blizzard.” Pronounced See-your-tar.) Is a 5 year old feathered palomino stallion that he helped raise and has a very strong bond with. It gained it’s name for the fact that it was born during one of the harshest snow storms in recent memory. He considers the horse more so a friend than a pet. The horse is very adapted to cold weather and has high stamina but is not as good at maintaining high speeds for long distances. More so a workhorse than a runner, he is capable of hauling heavy loads for long distances, but tires quickly while running.

Falcon: Nvorsk (Old tongue for “North Wind” or “Wind of the North”) A trained 3 year old falcon used for hunting small game and spotting unusual things from the air. It provides somewhat of an “eye in the sky” when vantage points on the ground are less than opportune. Loves to eat rabbits and will target them the most out of any other small game. Does not enjoy hunting squirrels do to their quickness and ability to lead bird of prey into tree branches that can result in broken wings, much prefers ground game. Sometimes will attack and kill other birds mid-flight, especially ravens, crows and pigeons/doves.
That's Great Bob
That's Great Bob
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:55 pm

Ooh, love that he has a companion/pet! I wanted to do that with my midgardian, having a crow. But decided against it last minute. I'm glad you did, though! Could prove to be a nice asset later on... Wink

I'll ad him into the OOC roster on the original post. Waiting on Alice, too. Her and I are bouncing ideas around as I'm sure you know.

waiting anxiously Smile

While you wait if you would like to, go ahead and skin some of the In Character stuff in 'Vision of the Storm' if you'd like to be fully caught up.

Otherwise, feel free to meet us all in character at the stables in the Crown City! Smile
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Oddball Alice Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Name-Senihime Nagashi, “the Demon Princess”

Appearance- Senihime is tall, about 5‘9“, which is highly unusual for Kubana, but given that her father’s nickname is Nagashi the Dragon, it is not too odd. She is not small and delicate like most women of her country, due to years of training, her vaguely hourglass figure is obscured at all times by her phenomenally heavy samurai armor. If you could see her body, it is very toned and muscled, although not hulking, more like a dancer/athlete, with not much fat on her, just muscle. Senihime is very self conscious of it, so even when not in battle, she obscures it by wearing her blood red and ebony black samurai armor, in which she moves surprisingly quick and fluidly, almost like a dance (albeit a slower dance than someone with lighter armor), she is sometimes seeming to be moving to a beat in her head, attacking mercilessly in tune with her graceful war dance.

Her face, if you could see it, is the classic-ly pretty Kubana features, oval face, pale skin, dark slanted eyes, delicate lips and nose. Long dark straight hair. She is beautiful. However, Senihime will never show her hand , let alone her face in public, even her dark eyes are obscured so others cannot see them, bust she can see perfectly well. Senihime is always carrying a huge nagitana and a large bow(obviously arrows), she wields both as if it was nothing, and as fluid as some women dance. A few hidden knives and various other gear rounds her out. Generally Senihime covers her entire self in her armor (a massively heavy plated samurai armor, the plates are laid over leather in key movement- areas for flexibility) and the mask (which covers her neck and head as well), which appears like a crimson horned dragon’s face. The reasoning behind the blood red, is it is the color of her clan, which she displays proudly. Her own self, she always tries to keep hidden, she does not want to appear weak and feminine, she wants to be a faceless champion of her clan, a mighty and mysterious weapon of war. She is not at all comfortable being female in a man’s world.

Hails from- Kubana, a northwestern area held by her father, a samurai to the Emperor

Biography- Senihime’s father is one of the most powerful, most famous, most loyal to the Emperor and most trusted. Hiroshi the Dragon is feared and respected by all for his intelligence and prowess in battle, a wise and just ruler of his land. Thus, when his wife Kouhime became pregnant, the land rejoiced, assuming their great lord would have a equally great son to succeed him. Senihime’s mother (Kuohime) died in childbirth, bearing him a daughter instead of the wished for son. Instead of marrying another woman in order to have a son, as was usual, Senihime’s father, Hiroshi Nagashi “the Dragon” , decided to honor his beloved’s memory by remaining widowed, and instead raised Senihime as his son and successor, something that shocked and angered his subjects. Everyone knew she was female, there was no secrecy, but instead of being groomed to be a wife, she had lessons daily in the art of war and running the lands she would inherit. Senihime had to work three times harder than a boy would, because not only was she a girl, but she was a daughter to one of the most famous and powerful samurai in the land. People were always disregarding her, insisting she try to be more ‘attractive’, except her father, who always supported her, saying “I am happy to have a daughter, a son would not have worked so hard and honored me so much”.

Senihime started actually fighting rebel ninjas, and protecting her father’s holdings at the early age of 16, an unheard of young age, but she always pushed herself to surpass expectations. Now, at age 24 (much older than usual to be single), she has command of an army, but most of her subordinates have never seen her face. The air of mystery and her success in battle has given her an air of mystery, and it is rumored that she is a demon instead of a human. Of course ridiculous, however she lets her troops say such things if it makes them courageous in battle. Since she has been trained to take over all of the day to day running of her father’s holdings, she has political skills, some of it is intimidation, given her fearsome reputation and armor. She has slowly won the respect of her people and the Emperor, proving she is indeed a worthy successor , even though she is female. Her father still sings praises of his extraordinary daughter, who has taken over most of the ruling and protection of their lands, letting the old warrior retire peacefully, satisfied that she really was her father’s daughter. Senihime has never felt as if she has finally got all the respect and honor she and her father need, and still tirelessly trains day and night, always as if her life depends on it.

Fears-Senihime is afraid of nothing but failing her father and her quests. Senihime is not afraid of death, she is ready to give her life for her cause. But the fear of failing can be crippling, she is, as a consequence, sometimes overly cautious and has issues making and keeping relationships. She is terrified of the dark, something she hides well, but can be problematic. It is probably more of a fear of the unknown than the darkness, as she is a bit of a control freak. She does not like traveling at night. She is also very self conscious of her form, preferring to do all bathing etc at night or in a tent, away from others. She hates her ‘weak’ form, preferring to appear like a mysterious gender-less weapon of war.

Goals- To finally prove to all that she can be just as good, if not better, than a son could be to her father. Whatever it takes, she will do to bring honor and respect to herself and to her father.

Instincts- Senihime is fairly cautious, does not just randomly attack anything and everything, but her hand is always on her weapon even before the encounter is hostile. Her approach is “better safe than sorry”, she does not rush important tasks, preferring to know all the facts before charging in, and when she must attack, she must know how to annihilate the enemy. Another saying of hers is to “make haste slowly”. She believes attacking first and asking questions later is foolish, and possibly detrimental to whatever goals one is pursuing.

Misc.- She rides a huge black war horse (one of the really big intimidating commander-type horses) named Dagon, he also wears a bit of armor, mainly on his face and sides. He was given to her before her first battle by her father. Dagon was the son of Terror, Hiroshi’s own warhorse.
Oddball Alice
Oddball Alice
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:29 am

Sorry for the delay; trying to get some stuff sorted out. I'll have my post/bio up as soon as possible.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:56 am

No no take your time i know it may be a lot to ask for. I'll let you guys know when we're going to do the breakaway, and it doesn't have to be now. Just some time before the main group hits Galgaroth.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Good, Good. Just waiting for a post from Ruu, and if Knifey Kieth still wants in, he, too.

Still taking bids for people who want to be a part of the breakaway. Safton has taken a position, I believe.

If you're wanting to be part of the royal guard, they will look similar to this:
link to photo:

If not, that's fine, I'm sure we can do this just as well with just Safton and I. Smile
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:43 pm

I've been lurking quite long enough.

It's time to get my feet wet.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:38 pm

okay all. I've dome some thinking, and after Gadreille and I have been speaking, something in my backstory doesn't add up.

The 100 years war between Galgaroth and Nantenland needed to be shortened to 50 years to make more sense....

I'm sure most of you have no idea waht I'm talking about, but i will write up a abridged timeline in the OOC main post if you're curious about the politics of the story.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Thu Oct 18, 2012 5:11 pm

I definitely am. My OCD drives to be a perfectionist in regards to consistency and all that (it's a terrible burden Razz ), so I'd definitely be interested in it.

Also, if I ever make a post with something that doesn't gel with the back story, tell me.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri Oct 19, 2012 1:05 pm

I'll letchya know!

ATTENTION ALL: I will be beginning a side-story that will be important to the main story. It will be comprehensible, quick, easy, and fun! IF you are interested in being a part of this, instead of watching idly, please let me know- or go ahead and post up a very short CS for your Lady or Ser of the crown's guard! They are protecting the prince in LIseria and will come under attack. It will mostly be like puppeting an NPC, so don't worry about attachment or anything, unless you want to. These breakaways will happen periodically and contain the same characters. This will involve the prophecy being revealed to the readers and players, and adding momentum and purpose to the other half of the story once we get Galgaroth back on it's feet.

This breakaway will begin once the Main group sets off to Galgaroth. And only run a few posts in length.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:07 pm

~Just letting you know I'm still here, I just am waiting for us to move out before posting.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:21 pm

((Here's the Crown Guardsman.))

Name: Ruanik Stenhelm

Appearance: Ruanik stands slightly over six feet tall with a lanky but lightly-muscled frame. He has dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes, while his face sports a well-trimmed beard. Wrinkles have begun to set in around his eyes.

Ruanik is rarely seen in anything other than the standard steel plate-mail of the Crown Guard. He carries a one-handed arming sword in a scabbard on his belt, while a steel heater shield emblazoned with the emblem of the royal family often adorns his back when not in battle. A small dagger, balanced for throwing, is kept at the back of his belt.

Hails From: Galgaroth

Biography: Ruanik was born to a well-off family in Galgaroth, although his father was a drunkard and his mother, wracked by illness, was too frail to care for the family properly. As such, Ruanik matured quickly. When his parents passed away, he was destined to inherit the family’s fortune and titles. Instead, he passed the honor on to his oldest sister and joined Galgaroth’s army.

Ruanik was a keen soldier, advancing to the rank of sergeant before his twenty-first birthday and distinguishing himself in battle against Nantenland. From there, he worked his way up to become a man-at-arms before finally being knighted. However, he soon tired of the political intrigue and left to join the Crown Guard in his late twenties. He has been with the organization for over a decade, serving as one of the King’s most trusted bodyguards.

Last edited by Safton on Thu Oct 10, 2013 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:39 pm

OKay guys. I'll be posting up this week to set the main characters off on the journey, and the second half of that post will be starting the short breakaway plot.

due to low interest we may just have to divide our posts in half for those of you who will be in on this, or write in a different color that signifies the plot going on in Liseria, as well as the group traveling to Galgaroth... haven't decided yet.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:56 pm

Any of those sound fine to me.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:15 pm

Sorry guys, I'll be posting soon. Promise.
just been busy with halloween and stuff.... bleh.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:02 pm

I kept it simple for starters, didn't want to make you wait any longer. Safton, you are up! Go kick Antoiph's ass!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:07 am

Gladly Wink

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Spectre, do you want to post or shall Safton and I begin our duel?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:41 pm

Haha, you two can do your thing Smile Go ahead you two. I'll post when i can be it before or after you, it matters not- because it won't have much to do with the either of you. It will be short and speedy.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next