FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy or Sci-fi RP?

3 posters

Go down

Fantasy or Sci-fi RP?  Empty Fantasy or Sci-fi RP?

Post by Artorius Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:03 pm

Hello there! So basically, I have two scenarios I'd be willing to GM. I am an avid fan of the fantasy genre, however! I already have a fantasy RP going on in the casual section. So I am also open to the idea of doing a sci-fi RP. I have two distinct ideas to present to you. I am hoping that they will be medium to slow paced RP's. I am not looking for quick work, simply commitment.

To World's End

There are 12 days until the world ends. We will be role-playing a group of legendary warriors, the last hope of the world. We will very much have to pace this RP. The 12 day "deadline" is pretty solid. We will be RPing in the confines of those 12 days. This means our characters will be going through epic battles as well as extreme periods of character development. Remember, we will very carefully have to think about what we do in this "12 day" span. Every action, almost literally, effects the outcome.

The Hit
My sci-fi concept isn't as complete. However, I was thinking of doing a bounty hunter RP. Each of our characters would be a bounty hunter contracted by a mega-corporation to kill a rogue scientist. This scientist would hold the key to a new revolutionary technology. Of course, thats where the morality and priorities of the bounty hunters becomes important. You may choose to work with a partner, on your own, with a group, it doesn't matter. This RP will showcase a lot of action, and the personalities of each character should really be apparent.

Any questions, comments, suggestions? Leave me a reply and I'll get to them ASAP.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Fantasy or Sci-fi RP?  Empty Re: Fantasy or Sci-fi RP?

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 am

I have to say both RP's are great.

The fantasy one sounds wicked awesome. I can already see the characters standing on a ledge, impassive, looking out into the distance, at a spot where the houses fly into a swirling tornado while a billowing wind stirs the hair strands and capes around their bodies like a magnificent cocoon.

And other one is also fantastic. I can only say great.

Great.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Wow, thanks Eva! If we get a couple more who are interested we can get this started.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:18 pm

Both of the ideas sound good. But, what is a "medium to slow paced" RP? I just joined one that was "slow" paced and that's at least 1 post every 2 months. so is a medium/slow paced one closer to 1 month or 2 weeks? I still don't understand all this RP lingo yet.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:41 pm

I'd say yes Blade! Welcome to FOG! However, I sadly have to inform you this RP is under construction, yet already closed to new membership Sad sorry
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Blade Barrier Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:49 pm

Strange...

Well, should you have a no-show, Do remember me.
Blade Barrier
Blade Barrier
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:47 pm

Well if you look in the Advanced OOC, this RP is now known as Ruin. However, if I do happen to have a member drop-out, or disappear, I will personally contact you.
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:58 pm

If you start up that Sci-Fi genre RP let me know. I'm always a fan of bounty hunter games.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Artorius Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:50 am

Will do Cara! I don't have one at the moment, but if one gets off the ground, you'll be the first to know Smile
Artorius
Artorius
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Aiswari Cara Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:16 am

Shibby lol.
Aiswari Cara
Aiswari Cara
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down