FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy OOC

+5
Eternity
Safton
Ruu
Knifey Keith
Spectre
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Listening Re: Fantasy OOC

Post by Gadreille Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:34 pm

Alright Safton, how would you like to go about this? Would you like to do a PM by PM collaboration, or do you prefer each of us writing our own post for the fight?

So far, these are my only expectations:
Antoiph will be captured by your character
The rest of the Greencloaks will be killed
At the end of the post, I'd like my character to see that the two who were sent around back failed in their mission to capture the prince.

Here is a cliff notes version of my character so you know a bit more of him.

Name: Antoiph Erengee
Appearance: 42 years old, dark brown hair, grey eyes. His face is flat, with eyebrows low and close together. His black beard is patchy and grows more at the chin and jaw. He doesn't quite reach six feet and weights 190 lbs, so he has a healthy layer of meat on his bones.He wears a grey tunic over black pants and shirt, leather vest, gauntlets and knee pieces. Over that he wears his green cloak.
Hails From: Nemor
Biography: Born impoverished in Nemor, joined father in raiding foreign merchant caravans. Father was caught and hung; Antoiph banished. His mother gave him wooden pendant of tree and told him to remember it was Saint Ruvel who spared him. Was found by the forgotten brigade.
Fears: Saint Ruvel's wrath; drowning; evil spirits; being trampled by horse
Goals: To use the Forgotten Brigade to bring money to the poorer people of the land
Instinct: whispering prayer before battle; falling back to hidden daggers when in close combat
Current mission: As a captain of Forgotten Brigade, Antoiph's current mission is to capture the crowned prince alive and ransom him.

Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 pm

PM collaboration sounds pretty good to me; it'll probably be more smooth and consistent that way. I'm not picky, though!

And noted; those are all fine with me. I haven't decided how attached to Ruanik I'm going to become, so I'm plenty willing to be flexible with it.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:03 pm

Just by reading your posts, I can tell you are waaay better at writing fights than I am. Do you want me to just go for it, or would you like to script it out a bit? If you want me to go for it I'll PM you the first bit by tomorrow night.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:40 pm

Nonsense. I was very entertained by your first post and the fight. I'm perfectly fine with you going for it; write as much as you'd like and send it my way when you're ready. I think we have the workings of an interesting duel.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:34 pm

I deeply apologize friends,
Recent happenings have seen me away from the keyboard here and there. I'll get re-connected soon enough, having some personal life issues, but i will try to keep the story rolling.

It took me a long time to get it rolling, and I hate to see the ball get dropped by none other than myself.

Concerning the main party- you all are free to post things on the way to Galgaroth, conversations you wish to have among each other, or yourselves. We will arrive at Galgaroth's borders shortly Wink
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:01 pm

I'm still here, I was just waiting for posts from other members of the Galgaroth party. Smile
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:29 pm

I'd be glad post something on the way to Galgaroth, but I was just waiting for someone else to kick it off and set the tone.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:54 pm

No worries. I'll be posting shortly. Take a look and it will set the mood.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Wed Dec 05, 2012 8:28 pm

I've tacked on the collab fight scene between Ruanik and Antoiph to my last post.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:52 pm

*big sad face*
Hi all....

I ran into some really heavy personal stuff (not emergency heavy, but important heavy). Unfortunately I'm going to be unable to carry on with this role play at this time.

I still have an interest in keeping this rolling at a future time. This role play is my baby i feel, and i just can't let the time slide to get on FOG and post just yet.

I hate to see myself being the one to stop this since i started off with such a booming interest in this in writing up so many details with all of you. I put a lot of time and care into it's creation and kept hoping it wouldn't sink with a lack of interest. Here I am with interest, but no time to post D: D: D:.

Mostly because my new job has to take precedence. It puts me on a weird schedule and I don't get time to see the one i love who lives with me here so i don't really have as much time to myself as i used to.

I will be able to passively scan the OOC but i will be unable to commit to posting In Character for a while.

If you are all still interested in continuing on with the epic fantasy RP at a future time, i can arrange to PM you all personally to check interest and time available.

Thank you all so much for your patience and understanding.

Let me know if you'd like to postpone, or hang up your hats.
Thanks guys and gals.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Safton Tue Dec 11, 2012 3:02 am

I can certainly understand real-life stuff taking precedence. Don't sweat it, man.

That being said, I'm all for postponing this until you and everyone else has the time to spend on it. I really like the recipe that's in the works here, and it'd be a shame to let it waste away. So take your time and let me know when you're free again and I'll be more than happy to jump back into it for Round 2.

Safton
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:16 am

Whenever you are ready, I'll be there.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★