FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy RP Idea

2 posters

Go down

Fantasy RP Idea Empty Fantasy RP Idea

Post by Ruu Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:43 pm

Long ago, there was born the greatest demon to battle for the Dark Spawn. He was powerful, merciless, and completely sworn to destroy the Light in the world. His name was Astaroth and he slowly began to plunge the world into darkness. The Balance was upset, and in response a child of Light was born, one of the first angels, and his name was Illyriel. Illyriel was prophesied by wise sages to have the power to defeat Astaroth. He was born to human parents, however, and was quite weak while Astaroth had already matured in his prime. He dispatched demons to kidnap the young child, and though powerful magicks were set in place to protect the baby, Astaroth and his servants were able to overcome them. Astaroth laughed in the face of destiny, and in spite raised the child as his slave, a cry of defiance to the Heavens. For years, his grip tightened on the world until...a force known as Nihil appeared. Born from the overabundance of darkness, it sought to consume everything. Even Astaroth's power was no match for it. A second prophecy stated that unless Astaroth and Illyriel were to work together to light the Seven Beacons of Hope, the world would be plunged into despair. Now, Astaroth must learn to put aside his prejudices and Illyriel must tuck away the hurt he has suffered in order for the world to be saved. But old feuds die slowly and Astaroth will not relinquish his slave or treat him any better. Illyriel cannot imagine a world where he is free. But perhaps the great threat of Nihil will change them both for the better, into warriors the world can rely on...

So this is the basic premise, I don't have things developed much more than this. I'm looking for someone to RP as Astaroth while I RP as Illyriel and I'm open to any suggestions to make this better or more engaging.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Fantasy RP Idea Empty Re: Fantasy RP Idea

Post by Acoustic-Moth Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:43 am

uuuh we could try this...I'm alittle confused how to rp to a set story. haha I know that sounds very stupid but in the thing I posted it said I wing it so dont get mad if it just starts to plunge downward. o_< sorry you'll just will have to help me alittle if I dont get it at first
Acoustic-Moth
Acoustic-Moth
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:46 am

~Of course I wouldn't get mad. I totally understand. Only the basic structure of the story is set anyway. They need to light seven beacons in seven temples to save their world. But everything that happens in between and even inside of the temples will be winging it. There doesn't have to be a set order to anything really.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acoustic-Moth Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:08 am

Hahaha..no offense but everything you posted that I've read reminds me of the Lord of the Rings. I love the lord of the rings btw but haha just telling you xD like lighting the beacons and stuff? or do I have this completely wrong, if so I apologize.
Acoustic-Moth
Acoustic-Moth
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 am

~I do love Lord of the Rings, and I've read them all, but I don't remember anything about lighting beacons. I think the main point of the story was destroying the Ring of Power? Or are you thinking of different countries lighting war-beacons? War-beacons were used to warn of an upcoming attack, unlike these beacons that will dispel the chaos from the world. Though most of my RPs are probably subconsciously influenced by Lord of the Rings. XD
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acoustic-Moth Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:14 am

yeah yeah that part was the one I was thinking about. I think that they are influenced. If we do this...I've only done anime stuff >_> and i normally rp with girls so they're like ooh loove XD so ahaha this, I suppose would be a nice change.
Acoustic-Moth
Acoustic-Moth
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:17 am

~It would be awesome if you wanted to do it, but don't feel pressured or anything. But this can definitely take any twists we want it to, so don't feel like it's a set plot. We can create a discussion thread in the other section so we can talk out of character there about it too.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acoustic-Moth Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:20 am

okay, also My computer broke earlier this month so I'm using my dads and I wont be getting a new one till probebly december so I might not be on very often, is that okay?
Acoustic-Moth
Acoustic-Moth
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:23 am

Yep, that's fine. I'm used to things moving at a slower pace so it's alright.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acoustic-Moth Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:26 am

okay lets do this. :< just..tell me what to do next. aheheheh..
Acoustic-Moth
Acoustic-Moth
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:30 am

~Alrighties. I'll post a topic for this with both our usernames on it so that we can discuss a bit more about our characters and maybe find pictures for them. And then we can create the actual topic itself.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Acoustic-Moth Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:32 am

Okay. Just send me the link. I'll probebly just draw mine and if you want I can draw yours too. Just go ahead and ask for a sample if you're interested.
Acoustic-Moth
Acoustic-Moth
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:35 am

~Here's the link!

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t3773-fantasy-rp-acoustic-moth-and-ruu

And sure, that would be awesome if you could draw it. I usually just look for a picture online, but I always admire people who have the talent to draw their own characters.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down