FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few ideas, any takers?

3 posters

Go down

A few ideas, any takers? Empty A few ideas, any takers?

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:55 pm

Okay, well you probably passed one of my recent ideas (ToxiCity) on your way to this one, but I've had several other ideas too.

One of which, is opening up a second topic for a roleplay I'm currently doing with someone else (only because I love this rp so much).

Originally, it's called "Farther From Home", but I'd name it something else this time. (duh)

- - -
Farther From Home
A young girl named Lily Takashi has been missing for two years. Little did the world know, she'd been kidnapped by a street gang calling themselves the "Black Dragons". The three Gang Lords kept her, abused her, raped her, and beat her. And when one of them found pity in his heart, he set her free with the evidence needed to put the three criminal Kings away forever.

Now, a girl who has forgotten her past and given up on living has been given a second chance. She is on the run, unknowing of people and unsure of this world. When you ask her her name, she merely states the color of her long smooth hair.

"Red."

Will you help her run from the three criminals, and her past of abuse and torture? Or will you let her slip away into the grip of three deadly and greedy thugs?

- - - -
The Bullet That Bleeds
A young woman has watched her bedridden mother creep towards death until finally, it gripped her. After the death of her mother, the family slowly tore apart and fell into shambles. Already, they live in the ghetto, and now things have gotten rough. Her brother has found himself involved in the affairs of small but dangerous gangs around the area, and her Auntie has begun abusing drugs within the household right in front of her little cousin.

As she watches the world around her crumble, she finds a man who seems to help soothe her distress. But in her current condition; will she fall victim to the influences that obstructed those around her, or will she strive for better?

- - - -

Broken
Once beautiful and perfect, Sasha Fears is now rendered unable to walk. After having been hit by a drunk driver, she's lost all feeling in her right leg, and most of it in her left leg. She can go short distances with crutches, but long distances or walks require a wheelchair. She finds herself recoiling from the world and sinking into a depression after her eighteenth birthday slips by almost uneventfully. When her parents watch her friends- who were drawn to her use-to-be popularity- disappear, they also notice marks appearing on her body. She's going into depression, they say. And they are right.

Now she resides in a mental hospital where she is clinically treated for depression. Hopefully here, she can make a real friend, or find some meaning in life again...

- - - -

Rain Maker
This is actually an idea I had from a book I'm writing at the moment. You can choose which character I will play.
The options are:

Basil: A young woman who is a strong Mage. She's cheery and slightly naive, with a curious sense about her. As well, she is fearless, and follows her heart wherever it may lead her.

Lacy: A late teen Priestess, with more wisdom about her than any great Oracle of good age. She's quiet and collected, and has a constantly professional air about her. But beneath that is a sweet and serene woman with a knowledge of the world around her that makes her a mystery to unfold.

The story line:
- - -
In the Ahe forests, the Umohe have slowly been disappearing. The path to Riyz has been opening, and now without the Umohe to guard this path, the darkness is beginning to seep out. One of which, is the fabled Fourth God, named Noir. He is said to be corrupt and dangerous, and vile. And so when he escapes from Riyz, a chosen few must journey to stop him. Can he be stopped, or will he conquer the Otherworld?

[high fantasy]

Now, I'm going to throw up a link to my character locker, and it's going to (or should) direct you to a set of characters and terms that go with my story. Okay?

Info about Basil and Lacy, and other characters to be run upon, and as well information about the Otherworld

I seek and prefer male characters, simply because I do do romance, and I like the option to be open (though if you don't want to do romance, I can keep my pants on Razz ).

Thanks!

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

A few ideas, any takers? Empty Re: A few ideas, any takers?

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:48 pm

ANYONE?

I kind of really want to do Rain Maker now that I actually wrote the idea up.

BUT REGARDLESS< I'd love to do any of these. I'm so bored, please someone!!!!
SAVE ME.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous Miles Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:39 pm

You called to me, oh wondrous and oh-so-adorable moderator?
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:43 pm

And now I love you.

So, does any idea appeal to you, or do you have some idea of your own?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous Miles Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:57 pm

They're all very interesting ideas, so he's a brief glance.

Rain Maker sounds good, though I don't know where I'd fit in there. I'd most likely play some sort of soldier or mercenary, it really would depend on what you wanted.

Farther from home is also intriguing, but again, not sure who I'd be. Probably some random dude just trying to mind his own business, I guess.

Bullet that Bleeds, same basic principle.

Broken, I know exactly what I'd do, though it probably wouldn't work for any kind of romance.

On that note, I do romance, though not with any great alacrity, and enjoy it as well. So far as I have experienced it, that is.

On a side off-beat, wierd, tangential thing-ama-bobber, Thurlow is pretty much exactly what I usually use for my warrior-type characters. How very strange...
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:01 am

lol.

WELL
I'm in a mood to do Rain Maker, and you can make a Thurlow-copy if you like LOL. But whatever character you'd make for that'll work fine seeing as how I'm bringing them together using the ominous Leo.

And if you choose to do something else, just tell me.
And then I can make an OOC for us. lol.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ferrous Miles Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:21 am

Yeah, I guess Rain Maker. Go ahead and make the OOC while I look for a picture. Worst part of making a character EVER. Why can't people make pictures of the people I like to play as, hmm?

By the way, I don't copy no one. Not even mods. So there.
Ferrous Miles
Ferrous Miles
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:28 am

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by skull_mech Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:41 am

The first thing that came to mind when reading Father from Home was the Triads. I took little notice of it until it hit me, an RP of a Criminal Infested World. Out from the mouth of a dragon and into a tigers (Or something a long that line). Found by a rivaling gang leader, he could use her to put the Black Dragons in jail for good and that would be one gang out of the picture before finally discarding her or using her as they did her.

BUT this is a cliched or all too predictable story line with the leader falling for her later on, so why not twist things a little bit. And... this is where I'm stuck... A writer's block if you will... Something somsehere has to change or at least be something random but I'm not sure where. Unless you're up or the all to cliched story I don't mind but if you could help with the twist that would help a lot.

skull_mech
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:44 am

I don't mind the all cliched story, because I'll have many many little quirks and twists in it myself. I'll be running the three Gang Lords of the Black Dragons, and I've got a couple of sides that come along to help add to the intensity as well.

I'm definitely up for it, Farther From Home is one of my most favored stories. And Red is probably my favorite of all my characters.
You up for it? I'll create us a OOC if you are.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by skull_mech Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:46 am

Yes I'm up for it. Been wanting to do a Mafia theme RP for a while now.

skull_mech
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:52 am

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down