FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ello all~

5 posters

Go down

Ello all~ Empty Ello all~

Post by meimcrae Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Hi! You all may call me Mei, I am 20 years old in college. I love to role play casually, but am hoping to get better at writing so I can in time write more professionally. I'll be sticking to the casual board for now. I hope this place is really active! I'm more of a relationship type of role player, I'm not so great when there isn't a relationship either going to happen or happening. I like drama. I'm a typical role player I suppose...

I hope to learn a lot being on here so please help me and forgive me for my slip ups and Mary Sues.

meimcrae
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Ello all~ Empty Re: Ello all~

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon May 21, 2012 10:03 pm

A Basic Greeting:

Welcome to FoG, Mei!

By more professionally, do you intend to be an author, a journalist, or some other kind of professional writer?

Activity on FoG ebbs and flows with the times. Summer - which is coming up - tends to be more active with winter being a little slower, but don't be alarmed. There's still a lot activity even in winter, the boom just happens in summer. =3

By "relationship," do you simply mean romance or any kind of relationship? A lot of the role-players here like to create good dynamics between characters. Personally, I like romance as far as relationships go, but there has to be something bigger than the romance for me or it gets boring. I do love me some romantic tension, though. ^^_^^

Anyway, I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself here, and feel free to start an interest check thread to get you started!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Revan Tue May 22, 2012 7:54 am

Welcome to FOG, Mel!! This is a great place to come to, if you want to improve your writing skills. We have many talented writers, and all of them love to help each other improve their skills.

My name is Marc and I am one of the Admins here at FOG, so if you need any help or have any questions feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff and we will be glad to assist you.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue May 22, 2012 9:53 am

Welcome to the FOG! cheers

What're you studying in college? Very Happy
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 10:55 am

Welcome to FOG, mei! We kind of met in chat, though to be honest I was busy and distracted. If you are looking for relationships in your role-plays, the writers here are very good at forging that exact thing. The kind of relationship, however, depends on the kind of role-play Smile Feel free to browse the interest checks, or even any recently started role-plays, to find something that might interest you. And don't hesitate to make your own!

I am also interested to know what kind of professional writing you mean. Journalism? Technical writing? Novel writing?

I look forward to seeing you around!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue May 22, 2012 2:25 pm

Welcome to FoG, Mei! You're in the right place for excellent role-playing, and activity should be increasing now with summer about to start. Like Kathryn said, a lot of us like creating relationships and interactions between our characters, and quite a few of our members specifically look for people interested in romance plots.

I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please ask me or any of the staff members if you have any questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down