FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ello There

+6
Kalon Ordona II
Kathryn Lacey
Bad Kitty
Seer
Yuina
Neschume
10 posters

Go down

'Ello There Empty 'Ello There

Post by Neschume Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:11 am

Well I'm new here as implied by the posting in this forum and I already like the community just from looking at the introductions to and from other people.

I like to RP quite a bit but most RP sites I go to either don't give enough interest to all the idea (too many different RPs and not enough RPers to support them all) or the RPs I start will die within a few days unless I get lucky. It seems like the community here is quite a bit more tight knit and dedicated and I like that.

Anyways I'm Neschume the name means phantom in Yiddish and before anyone asks I do not know what Yiddish is other than a language. I like fantasy RPs more realistic but with a bit of magic/sci fi flare but I can really get into anything. I enjoy playing FPS games and RPGs Team Fortress 2 and Oblivion are what I'm playing a lot of right now. I have a journal of a character from Oblivion that I've been writing for a while and if anyone wants to see it I could post it up or just give it out to people privately. (It's around 15,000 words right now and only growing)
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

'Ello There Empty Re: 'Ello There

Post by Yuina Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:23 am

Why Hello there my friend! It's good to see that you have already joined the ghostly board. I welcome you young mist. I hope you enjoy your stay.

~Lady Yui
Yuina
Yuina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Seer Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:25 am

Welcome aboard to FOG! I am sure you will find what you have been lacking in other sites ^^. Have fun around here ma friend. We are all fun and friendly as you ahve seen. Well your my last welcome for the night. See ya round!
Seer
Seer
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Kitty Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:38 am

...but not the last Welcome you're getting tonight.

Welcome to the FOG Boards, Phantom in Yiddish. Or should that be 'Yiddish Phantom'? Can you get phantasmal Yiddish?

Where was I? Or was I done?

Nope, that's me confused and disorientated. Well, anyway, don't get confused and fall down any stairs while you're posting here, or I might just sue you for copyright infringement. Or was I supposed to say 'Enjoy your stay'? It was one of them, anyway.

Well, see you later.
Bad Kitty
Bad Kitty
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:52 am

Neschume wrote:Anyways I'm Neschume the name means phantom in Yiddish and before anyone asks I do not know what Yiddish is other than a language.

Welcome aboard.

Incidentally, Yiddish is a German-derived language spoken by Ashkenazi (Eastern/Central European) Jews, and we have a few loan-words in our vernacular from it, due to the immigration waves of the late 19th/early 20th century, such as 'schmuck' and 'putz.' It is distinct from Hebrew, the other big language (and official) language in Judaism.

I live in an area that is pretty heavily populated by Ashkenazim, so I hear a lot of Yiddish and understand a fair bit of it. Wink

Anyway, that snobbish display of pedantry aside on my part, I hope you enjoy your time here. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:59 am

Welcome to FoG. I'm glad you have such a high opinion about this place. It really is rather awesome.

Enjoy your stay. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 am

Thank you all very much for the very warm (and quick for this time of night) welcomes. I think I will be spending quite a bit of time here. It also appears that kitties are easily confused and are quite the odd talkers
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:48 am

Welcome... to the FOG! Coolio
Do stay a while. The mists are yummy. ^_^

I'm looking forward to role-playing with you sometime.
Welcome again, and have fun! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:35 am

Welcome to the boards! You will certainly find that the people here are generally more dedicated to their writing than other places. I'm sure that your RP's will last longer than a few days Smile

I, too, enjoyed playing Oblivion for a while. I always wanted to make journal for my characters (particularly my Morrowind characters) but I never got around to it. I've moved on from Oblivion to Fallout 3 though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:44 am

Yes I too have Fallout 3 but I just don't get into it as much as I do oblivion, it's fun for a while but I simply get tired of it. If you want (or if anyone wants) you can read my journal here. The first few entries are quite lackluster in my opinion but it gets better after a few days. I take a while to get into my character. Thank you all again for the awesome welcomes can't wait to RP with some of you guys in the future
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:48 am

It's our roleplay. Ours. We founds it, and we wants it for ourselves. Nasty Neschume can't has it.

But I like Neschume, they nice to us, precious. Gives us treats they do.

NO! Neschume will tricks us. They wants the roleplays for themselves. They will takes it from you.

No. Neschume is our friend, precious.

Friends? We don't needs any friends. I pulled us out of the nasty roleplaying sites. I found our way here. They will abandon us. Never trusts them I say.

We don't need you any more.

What?

FoG is our friends now, Neschume is our friends.

NO!

Leave now, and never come back.

NEVER! They will tricks you!

LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!

We told it to go away. And away it went. Yay for roleplay! Free free, Dio is free!

Welcome to the board, Neschume my precious, my love.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:30 am

Dio's getting progressively creepier.

BY THE POWER OF HE-MAN, I WELCOME YOU TO THESE BOARDS.
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 am

I have noticed this tread as well in Dio. I like it. Very Happy Makes life interesting. I also seem to be out of Deadpool moments for now Neschume but I shall send you one as soon as I can. Welcome to the board.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:58 am

Ragter I love your picture and quotes and such. TWEWY was amazing. Crunch! hehe. That's too bad Squall you'll really have to do that soon you wouldn't want to keep me waiting.
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:00 am

You do? Well, good to find another TWEWY fan! Fantastic name for the game in my opinion, just conveys it so well, eh?
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 pm

'Ello There Deadpool1

Deadpool is a master at Respawn.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:44 am

Hi, Neschume. Welcome to FOG! I'm happy that you already had a good first impression here. :]

I hope and trust that you will find a bit more luck in regards to role-playing here. I hope all goes well on that front for you.

I really like your name. Nod I've not yet played Oblivion, but I've been interested in it for some time. I've heard a lot of great things.

Well, enjoy yourself, and don't hesitate if you ever have any questions!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Neschume Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:05 am

Ragter: Yes the name works wonder for the story and setting. Meta game was so much fun.

Squall: Thank you for that wonderful Deadpool moment I am changed because of it.

Fate: thank you very much and I have already found a role play to join in on thanks you. If no one would mind I would like to move my Oblivion journal here as the other site has no activity whatsoever.

PS: Fate you have amazing eyes ^_^ (I was looking on the pictures thread)
Neschume
Neschume
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down