FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Ello To All

+5
Kalon Ordona II
Fate Flyer
Igraine
Tempest
Sienna Storm
9 posters

Go down

'Ello To All Empty 'Ello To All

Post by Sienna Storm Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:26 am

My name's Ivy actually, my username was a sort of spur of the moment thing. This morning, being bored, I logged back into my quizilla account for the first time in months and noticed a very old message waiting for me. It was an invite to this site. As I browsed through I thought I was going to cry, being the easily over excited person I am. I haven't role played in SUCH a long time, I apologize ahead of time for being rusty. I got tired of writing paragraph after paragraphs and being responded with "He nodded" or "She shrugged." Although I do believe I'm going to like it here, even if I won't be able to be as active as I would like. I'm a football manager at school, which takes up way too much of my time. In the winter I'm a wrestling manager, because my mother does not want me wrestling myself. Yes, I am female. Still, seven girls started out wrestling last season.

Other than wrestling, I adore reading, writing, and music. I would list a few books, but there are just so many. Fantasy, romance, mystery, and science fiction, I enjoy them all. I am much more narrow on what I usually write however. Being an average teenage girl, I'll give you one guess what I like. Yes, I'm a loser who enjoys writing highschool romance stories- but I love a dab of fantasy into the mix as well. This is only regarding to stories. I'm very open minded on role plays. In fact, I'm so desperate to role play I'll probably go for any idea right about now. Anyhoo, I better get started then. :]

Sienna Storm
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

'Ello To All Empty Re: 'Ello To All

Post by Tempest Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:50 am

Well what a intriguing person you are Ivy! Very Happy

It is great to see someone with so many varying interests! Don't worry if you're rusty, we are more than ready with the WD40! Razz This is a community of high quality standards, do you won't have to be concerned about not receiving an equal amount of effort for your posts!

Welcome to FOG!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:53 am

Welcome to FOG Ivy - and your real name is just lovely, let me say. : ) I'm sure you'll find a good deal of whatever type of RP you prefer, and someone[s] to play with quickly, no doubt. Just make yourself at home, and it is so good to have you!
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:58 am

Hi, Ivy/Sienna!

'Ello To All WelcomeToFOG

Oh, wow! I nearly forgot that I sent out a couple of invites over Quizilla. Smile I'm so happy that you were able to get it. That's pretty exciting that you're a football manager at your school. No worries about having other obligations too!

You sound really cool, and I look forward to getting to know you better here! Enjoy yourself!
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Storm Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 am

Jumping into such an advance forum after half of year of inactivity is quite intimidnating. I don't even know where to start. Also thank you, Igraine for the comment on my name. I also like it, once I got over the elementary school trauma of being called Poison Ivy daily, haha. Yeah... I was a little late with the response, Fate, but you did an amazing job with the place and I'm so glad to have joined!

I hope I see you all later on in the boards once I finally figure my way around and begin role playing, thank you for the welcomes! Smile

Sienna Storm
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Tempest wrote:Well what a intriguing person you are Ivy! Very Happy
My sentiments exactleh! Very Happy

Welcome to the FOG, Sienna Storm! cheers
Awesome username, though we surely must shorten that a bit for ease of conversation. Very Happy
Ivy Sienna actually has a nice ring to it, but it's still too long.
I suppose we'll all just end up calling you Ivy. ^_^

Reminds me of Ivy League, since you manage football and wrestling. Laughing

Looking forward to role-playing with you sometime! Thumbs Up
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:13 pm

*Que noir music as Diodri enters the thread*

It was a story like any other. Nothing special. Just a girl who manged a football team. Well, a football team AND a wrestling team. She got an invite to a... forum of questionable taste. She joined expecting roleplay, but what she got instead, she couldn't explain.

I'm detective Diodri Setera, and this is one case. I plan to get to the bottom of...

*Takes a long drag from his cigar, and slams his fists on the table, blowing smoke towards Sienna Storm*

WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF THE 22ND?!

"I- I was at home!"

Hmm.. Yeah, that would make sense. I was at home that day too. It was raining pretty hard. WHERE WERE YOU ON THE NIGHT OF THE 23RD?!

"I- Wait, are you just going to ask me where I was for every day?"

Damn, she saw through my tactic. Clearly she was smarter than most. Maybe some time in the maximum security prison of FoG would do the trick.

Alright missy, playing hard ball then. Well, the boys here are gonna ship you off to Footsteps of Ghosts.

*Two goons drag Sienna away in chains*

Oh, and welcome to the boards. Your gonna be here for a long time.

*Que exit music*
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:56 pm

Sienna Storm wrote:My name's Ivy actually, my username was a sort of spur of the moment thing. This morning, being bored, I logged back into my quizilla account for the first time in months and noticed a very old message waiting for me. It was an invite to this site. As I browsed through I thought I was going to cry, being the easily over excited person I am. I haven't role played in SUCH a long time, I apologize ahead of time for being rusty. I got tired of writing paragraph after paragraphs and being responded with "He nodded" or "She shrugged."

I think that's the primary reason to hang here. Welcome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Dio, am I junior detective? Sad

Welcome to the boards...oh, and do you happen to know Treali Storm, over at Roleplay Gateway?
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sienna Storm Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:26 pm

Diodri, your post made me laugh. Which I need right now considering we just lost a game Sad. Thanks.

No I am not familiar with that person or that board. Sorry, Ragter.

Sienna Storm
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Sometimes my intro posts work.

But 60% of the time, it works all the time.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:13 am

Welcome to FoG, Ivy.

It's a good thing you came here if you're looking for meaningful, well thought posts in response to your own. If you're intimidated, I would suggest you begin in the Casual role play section just to get a better feel until you want to immerse yourself in the Advanced section. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:56 pm

No worries Ivy, don't need to be sorry. Oh, and...thanks a lot

I LOST THE GAME
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:31 pm

DAMNIT! I hate you, Ragter! I lost the Game, too... I actually lost it when I read her post... but I forgot about it later... Fail...

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:33 am

ARGH!!!!! WHY did you guys make me lose the game????!!!! Anyway, I digress... Welcome to FOG, Ivy! I can definitely relate to your desire to have meaningful posts in response to yours in role plays. Let me assure you, that will definitely happen here! This is the first role play site that I really got involved in, and I absolutely love it! I hope you come to love it too, and I look forward to role playing with you sometime!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down