FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So let's talk about a RP

Go down

So let's talk about a RP Empty So let's talk about a RP

Post by Sy23 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:47 am

... because when it comes down to it, that's what's brought us all here, yes?

My original plan was to stick something up quickly - maybe cut and paste my RP request thread from other sites where I play, but I soon realized that wouldn't really cut it. For one thing, it seems disrespectful to just use a "one size fits all" approach when every RP site had a different philosophy and zeitgeist. And the situation is further complicated by the fact that most sites are either what's euphemistically called 13+ (ie sex in the RP is frowned upon, or at least gets the hissed instruction to "take it to pm") or are full on erotic sites, where the subtleties of plotting and character development take a very definite second place to frantic cyber and unbridled (or sometimes, bridled,) smut!

FOG seems to be different in that it reflects my own philosophy of life - that sex is a very important, definite and enjoyable part of life, but it isn't all there is. That's not to say I don't like lots of it - I just crave other things too.

So what I've decided to do is list the things I like in RP, and the things I abhor. I'll do it for vanilla first, and trust that anyone who doesn't wish to - or can't legally do - an erotic RP with me will stop reading at that point. Then I'll list the more lubricious part. I hope that's an acceptable way to do things. So:

Generally, in RP, I love:

Complex plots, intriguing characters, a story that takes off on its own and goes somewhere neither player expects!

Lots of OOC discussion and brainstorming.

Respect in OOC - without it, no RP can survive. This doesn't mean you can't disagree, criticize or admonish me, or that I won't do the same to you. It just means that we respect each others' beliefs, ideas and weaknesses. btw this includes vanishing without explanation - I will never do that, and if you do it with me I won't like it. Vanishing with explanation, because RL intervenes, or simply because you are tired of the RP I can accept totally, and I'll never whine about it.

Backgrounds: My main loves are 20th Century, modern and near future, ie I guess a period between 1920-2050. I also like Steampunk, Regency, medieval and totally imaginary, non-magical worlds. I'm lukewarm about fantasy, and abhor fanfic. I add, no offense to those who like those genres, it's just my personal taste.

Those not wanting to read about the more erotic side, please stop here.

Still with me? OK, then, let me explain. On line erotic fulfillment, for me, consists not of certain acts - a list of various sexual practices and fetishes would be meaningless, since I can happily RP to others' erotic tastes, and enjoy the challenge. The few things outside my compass are:

Under 18 - whether the player or the character, I won't do it. Ever.
Inter-generational incest (ie father and daughter) - same as above.
Sex with real animals
(this does not include furries, nekos, etc)
m/m (I'm fine with f/f, and players playing the opposite gender, though)
Futa

The ones in bold are the things I abhor. The rest, I totally accept others doing, it's just that they don't fit my personal taste.

Now, as to what i like - here's my (somewhat unusual) list!

* Clothing embarrassments. A woman's dress blows up on a crowded street. She's caught adjusting her pantyhose. She realizes after her important business presentation that her zipper was gaping open the whole time. Her bra straps keep slipping. Guess you got the idea.

*Blushing. Blushing BIG TIME.

*Shyness. Modesty. Lack of confidence. Clumsiness. Helplessness. Needing to be protected or rescued.

*Tears.

*Women / girls with little or no sexual experience. She need not be a virgin, just someone who hasn't been round the block. This is particularly sexy if it's an older woman who is embarrassed that her much younger bf is so much more experienced than her!

*Women losing in catfights with other women, and being embarrassed or humiliated about their loss.

*Some kind of minor bodily aberration that she is sensitive about. A birthmark, small breasts, skinny legs, whatever.

*Jealousy. LOVE a jealous girl!

*Female desperation or incontinence (NOT voluntary watersports)

*ROMANCE. Of course, it has to have the erotic in it!

I guess what it comes down to is, I much prefer the damsel in distress type to the confident dominant type, or the "I'm a dirty slut use me" types either.

Now, I realize that as fetishes go, these all might seem kind of mild. There's no BDSM edgeplay, tying up, forced sex, etc. I've played such things and enjoyed them (and flatter myself I've done them well), so if you want to play with me, I can happily accommodate your likes.

So, if you can be such a woman - or if you can give me a convincing argument as to why I'd enjoy something else - pm me. The lines are open.

Thanks for reading. Hope to hear from you soon. cheers

Sy23
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down