FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MOVIES (talk about them)

5 posters

Go down

MOVIES (talk about them) Empty MOVIES (talk about them)

Post by Damion "The Shadow" Fowl Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:45 am

So yeah I recently got to see a movie called Repo! The Genetic Opera. After watching it I had to watch it a second time to make sure I wasn't dreaming. It's simply put brillant. A musical almost completely comprised of song, about a man who removes peoples organs from their living bodies for a organ replacment company. It's like Sweeny Todd meets Saw. Though I guess it helps to have the director of 3 out of the 5 Saw movies makeing it but damn! If you like the gothic musical thing like Sweeney Todd and Nightmare Before Christmas you'll defantly like this one.
Damion
Damion "The Shadow" Fowl
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

MOVIES (talk about them) Empty Re: MOVIES (talk about them)

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:35 am

Wow, that sounds interesting. I haven't heard of it, but it's really something that it's a musical.

Sadly, I haven't seen any movies lately. There are so many that I want to see, but God knows my mother will yell at me if I spend $8 on myself. (Yes, my parents monitor my bank account online, because I am 13 years old. >.<) /rant
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:01 pm

Repo! is supposed to be amazing from what I've heard, but I've not seen it. I've actually missed the beginning of the summer blockbusters, having not seen Terminator Salvation, Wolverine OR Star Trek (and I hate myself for that last one). I did, however, get a chance to watch Slumdog Millionaire, and it's become one of my favorite movies EVER.
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hank J Wimbleton Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Transformers 2.

I'm waiting on it.
Hank J Wimbleton
Hank J Wimbleton
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:38 pm

I heard Repo! The Genetic Opera is best watched among a large group of people. The same is true of The Rocky Horror Picture Show. My boyfriend saw the former, and he said he only enjoyed one song from it. Otherwise, it was a bit of a bust in his mind. A good friend of mine enjoyed it, though. I can't judge it myself until I've seen it.

I enjoy The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I didn't enjoy Sweeney Todd ((probably because I am not a fan of Sondheim)). There is no guarantee that I would enjoy Repo! The Genetic Opera.

At the moment, I'm reading a book, but once that is finished ((all three parts of this one book)), I'm going to watch the movies again. It is none other than The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien.

I also have the desire to watch K-Pax, The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable, and Signs. They will have to wait, though. K-Pax is definitely made of awesome. I love Kevin Spacey. He's a fantastic actor.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down