FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catscratch and Pillow Talk: Anyone up for a fight?

2 posters

Go down

Catscratch and Pillow Talk:  Anyone up for a fight? Empty Catscratch and Pillow Talk: Anyone up for a fight?

Post by Bad Kitty Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:17 pm

Dappled sunlight flooded the arena. It was caused by the ancient trees that had sprouted from the long-unused stone seats that formed an amphitheatre around the fifty-foot circle of pristine sand. Crouched in the very centre of this circle of death, with a black scabbard propped against lithe muscle of his shoulder, was a sandy-skinned man in baggy black pants. A tight black vest made from supple leather, which admittedly did little to hide his musculature, creaked as he shifted his weight to a more comfortable position. Gently, he ran a hand over his unlined forehead to shift a stray, sandy strand of hair from his yellow eyes, and scanned the arena for a willing opponent.

His pointed ears twitched at the sound of a branch falling from a tree behind him and he sighed. Things had been slow lately. Sweet-smelling, but still slow.

=== === === === === === === === === === === === === === === === ===

So, does anyone want a RP fight? Nothing major: just a minor scuffle to help get back into practice.

The guy's name is Catscratch, and his sword is called Pillow Talk. Yes, yes, odd names, I know, but they made rather more sense in the thread in which they originated. Pretty much anything goes, but if you ask to go against Kitty with a god-like character, I won't be best pleased.

...I'm not going to put up the usual disclaimer rules that I have to in lesser places if I want a decent non-serious fight. Since you're on this board, I expect you know them already. Please don't disappoint me, and I'll try my best to entertain you.
Bad Kitty
Bad Kitty
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Catscratch and Pillow Talk:  Anyone up for a fight? Empty Re: Catscratch and Pillow Talk: Anyone up for a fight?

Post by Igraine Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:24 pm

Hmmm... Arena match... I like. *smiles* Do you have any particular type of opponent in mind, because I might have one. No, nothing godly, because really? That's just no fun. I was thinking a woman who dual-wields swords, a traveling warrior/mercenary/sword-for-hire/body guard in a pinch - now that gods-forsaken peace time has taken hold?
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Catscratch and Pillow Talk:  Anyone up for a fight? Empty Re: Catscratch and Pillow Talk: Anyone up for a fight?

Post by Bad Kitty Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:39 pm

Well, I was just making a profile thread so that you can look up the details of who you're up against. ^^;

Honestly, both of those options sound fine. Just keep in mind that it's a sparring match to sharpen the moves of both characters; although Catscratch might cheat a little if he thinks he's going to come off second best, he won't do anything to intentionally maim his opponent.

Just give me a few minutes to nail him down in my character thread.
Bad Kitty
Bad Kitty
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:46 pm

Sounds good to me - I'll wait to see your profile, and then throw something in for my character. And yes, I couldn't agree more - nothing to permanently maim or injure, but definitely out to win - perhaps for a sizeable purse? Reputation? Bragging rights of some type? We'll see. Wink
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Kitty Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Okay. My profile thread is here. To be honest, I was slightly thinking of Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess when I came up with him.
Bad Kitty
Bad Kitty
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:13 pm

Hmmm... unfortunately, I know exactly nada about video games of any kind, except World of Warcraft. XD However, I'll go put together a character, based on the world you described, and post her up in just a moment. *grins*
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Kitty Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Well, if you want to go with an established character of yours, that's fine too. Humans are a pretty common sight to Cat, as well as a few more... exotic species.
Bad Kitty
Bad Kitty
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 pm

And here is Nadie Sirend She's actually a conglomeration of a couple different characters I have already fleshed out - still, this should be fun. Wink
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Kitty Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Okay. I'll set up an OOC and an In-character thread. See you there. ^^
Bad Kitty
Bad Kitty
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down