FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of a partner(s)!

Go down

In need of a partner(s)! Empty In need of a partner(s)!

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:03 pm

Hello my friends. Well I just joined the site and am looking for some one on one role-plays to get into the flow here at FoG. I have some rules (yes, dreadful rules. Not too bad though!) and such explaining what I am looking for and then I have an idea or two to help things get started. If you don't like my ideas, then send me your ideas. I am usually not too picky about things. Hell, we can even combine ideas and stuff.

Looking for:

- Person who doesn't mind helping along the story with more ideas
- Creative. (I don't think that is much of a problem since most people here seem to be creative)
- Doesn't mind talking to me. I like to chat with partners and discuss things besides the rp.
- Please give me a heads up before you leave. I tend to wait up for posts and it is polite.
- Character development.
- Can post at least once or twice a week. I know life is more important.

I can provide:

-ideas to add to the plot and such.
-character development.
-can generally post once or twice a week, usually more.
-tell you when I log off or can't be one for a while.
-a friendly companion here

rp info:

-I do straight and gay (m-m) pairings. I don't mind, but I lean more towards m-m pairings.
-I don't mind mature content. Swearing and the like is fine if it isn't every single sentence unless it is something part of the character.
-I don't mind trying fandoms so ask me about some. (Don't ask for Twilight. I hate Twilight. I don't much like Vampire Diaries either. )
-I do almost any genre. Don't ask for cowboys. I suck at that.
-I play male and female roles.
-I am open to suggestions so please ask and share your ideas!

Now, onto the hot fudge: ideas!
Roles I would like to play (can be discussed) will be in white
Behind Another's Eyes- (m/m)

In anthropology I learned about these individuals called the berdache/ two-spirits of the Navajo. Pretty much, these people are those who like the same gender. I do not know much about female two-spirits so everything i will talk about is mostly for male berdache. In the Navajo culture these two-spirits are sacred to the village. They are healers, prophets, wives, luck and fortune bringers, councilmen, and can also act much like a geisha. I do not know a whole lot about their culture so some of it was going to be made up but I wanted to explore this concept of the two-spirit.

For this role-play, the plot can go into a variety of ways. We can play something like Pocahontas or play out the lives of a tribe. The main characters would be the two-spirit and another person. This is obviously very vague. I want your ideas for this plot. ^.^

Pearls of the Ocean (m/m)

You guessed it, a merperson rp. I have a huuuuge bio thing for this race with all the culture and everything so if you want to do this, I will send you the description. It is a bit of a read but I am sure you'll find it interesting. I would like to play the merman in this. We can both play merpeople to. The plot, like the one above, can be anything. We can go medieval, present day, science fiction, whatever you want.

I am open to hear other ideas as well.

Well, thanks for reading and I hope to rp with you soon,

~Fadded

Back to top Go down

In need of a partner(s)! Empty Re: In need of a partner(s)!

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:52 am

I got your PM and was wondering around this area of the site so I figured I should post something or another. After reading your rules criteria I think we would work well together. Anyway, from the PMs it sounds like we are finally running with an idea so it will be fun to see where it goes. It's snooze time for me so I will pick up any PMs tomorrow.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down