FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Think You're Offside! (OPEN)

Go down

I Think You're Offside! (OPEN) Empty I Think You're Offside! (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:32 pm

I Think You're Offside! (OPEN) Chara3
(That's Zdeno Chara of the Boston Bruins in a fist fight with Evgeny Artyukhin of the Tampa Bay Lightning in 2009)
I would like to do a hockey role-play with someone. I know that sounds strange and possibly boring/intimidating, but you don't need to know EVERYTHING about hockey(I don't). If you can write a description of someone skating, then we're good. Mostly, I wanna do a drama and an indepth look at players lives, with sports as a backdrop.

Basic plot: two guys who have been buddies since childhood, get recruited to the same hockey team and are a formidable pair. They mesh well with the rest of the team, but when they're on the ice together, they become a force to be reckoned with in skill and speed. That's why it's sort of tragic when one of them has a falling out with the coach and gets signed with another club. Now the two guys who were once like brothers have to face each other across the ice. How strong will their loyalty to each other hold against the loyalty to their teams?

Like I said, it'll be more based on characters and not just scenes involving the game being played(although, I would like a couple of those) and I need someone who can handle multiple characters for when our two main guys cannot interact directly with each other.

Last edited by Ten on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

I Think You're Offside! (OPEN) Empty Re: I Think You're Offside! (OPEN)

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:27 pm

We should do a hockey role-play. Come on! Let's just try it!

Still looking for a partner.

Back to top Go down