FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Only Live Once((Open))

3 posters

Go down

You Only Live Once((Open)) Empty You Only Live Once((Open))

Post by I_cici_u Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm

Life isn't easy.
It's complicated and sometimes it's hell.
what makes it worth while is the moments where we do foolish things that we can look back on and say "I'm glad I took that leap."
This is a story of taking a leap of faith on one single night.

Okay well I'm hoping you understand my plot it's really simple.
I'm new to this site so please go easy on me.
You can have as many characters as you like.
You may be anything you want.

Character Sheet;;
Name
Sexual Orientation
Job& Career
Appearance
Background&Biography

Name;;Aliana Coreisona
Age;;22
Gender;;Female
Sexual Orientation;;Straight
Job&Career;;Baker at With Love Cafe
Appearance;;She stands at 5'8" with dark caramel skin. She has thick natural curly locks that are red blond and brown. She has honey brown almond shaped eyes with full lips and freckles spread all over her cheeks and nose.She's tall and lean with a full bust and flat back side.
Background&Biography;;Aliana is from a single parent home. She has 2 younger brothers and an older sister whom she hardly speaks with and a twin brother. At age 3 her father walked out oh her mother and his 5 children. Her parents went through an ugly custody battle where her father won by not having to pay child support nor did he want visitation rights to his children. Aliana found it the most difficult of her siblings to deal with out having a father figure in her life. As she got older she become more and more involved in cooking and baking as well as modeling. Aliana takes her education very seriously and despite the fact she knows exactly what she's going to do with the rest of her life she continues her education at the local community college. Knowledge is power she says. When Aliana moved to the big city she was happy to be taken under the wing of her boss who teaches her different things of owning a business and doing what you love.
Personality;;She's head strong and is rarely wrong. She's the go to girl for advice on relationships though she can't seem to keep a man for more that three months at a time. Aliana tends to be brutally honest even when a little white lie can help the situation. She holds all her pain and hurt in until she reaches her breaking point and completely breaks down and cries.
I_cici_u
I_cici_u
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

You Only Live Once((Open)) Empty Re: You Only Live Once((Open))

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:26 am

Hope I've done this right.

Name: Jonah Finth

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Job& Career: Ex Full Time Student, currently working at Starbucks as a Part Time Barista.

Appearance: 6'1, Caucasian with paler skin than usual, Long straight purple dyed hair that falls to roughly nostril level around his head, fringe is worn in an Emo Doo fashion, Green eyes, Skinny (caused by a fast metabolism) and not all that muscular if at all.

Background&Biography: Jonah has grown up a lot in the past two years, taking on much more responsibility than he's ever had to. Before that, he was just a carefree teen. He used to have tons of friends, used to enjoy every day, hell, he used to smile a lot.

However, two years ago, his father, the man that held his tiny family together, had been killed in a car jacking. After that everything had spiraled out of control. His mother had made the family move house to some small place in the city, the only thing they could afford, and subsequently taken up drinking. She had lost her job soon after, and Jonah was left to become the man of the house. He brings in just enough money to get his family by.

Getting a job wasn't the only thing Jonah had started to do. Apart from making sure his mother didn't drink TOO much each day, Jonah took care of his only sibling, his little brother Ken. Only 13, he looks up to Jonah, and Jonah loves his brother. Over the two years they grew much closer, and Ken had become Jonah's only friend.

Jonah was able to finish high school with decent grades, but he can't afford to go to College, despite the fact that he desperately wants to. Marvelous with computers, he would be a shoe in for M.I.T, but without the cash, all he can do is mess around all day and all night on his laptop.

He works at Starbucks but hates his job, only working enough to pay rent and does some coding work on the side to give the family a little extra cash for food and the like. Though in the dead of night, he silently works on coding a program that he secretly hopes will be enough to save his family and just maybe get him to college.

Jonah is suffering from depression on the side though. He never really had time to mourn for his father, and the added stress of managing his family on top of that has driven him close to the edge now. He can't afford the medication, so he knows he just has to deal with it himself.

Personality: Jonah no longer trusts people like he used to, being careful of growing close to anyone other than his brother. He doesn't like to open up to others, mainly due to his trouble in social situations since he lost all his friends. He eats almost all of the time if he can, but manages to stay skinny because of his fast metabolism.

If there's anything wrong with it, let me know.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:01 am

Um. I'm a little lost on the plot. Is this focusing on one person's leap of faith, or does everyone have their own? Also, how are the characters going to meet up all in one night-- or are they not going to group up?

Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by I_cici_u Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:43 am

Chainlinc3 wrote:Um. I'm a little lost on the plot. Is this focusing on one person's leap of faith, or does everyone have their own? Also, how are the characters going to meet up all in one night-- or are they not going to group up?

Each character has their own leap of faith.
And they would all meet at a party.

I hope this clears some things up for you.
if you have any more questions please ask
I_cici_u
I_cici_u
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by I_cici_u Mon Aug 08, 2011 11:47 am

@Dreamless Days
Your character profile is great thanks for joining
I_cici_u
I_cici_u
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down