FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC

+6
Eternal Phoenix
Colonel Autumn
Sunwolf007
DemonicTophat
*Lozy
Dreamless Days
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC Empty The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:22 pm

The TriGen Chronicles
Chapter I
First Steps

In 1953 two children, Alexia Harper and Phillip Ashland, were found to possess strange abilities. Alexia had the ability to move objects with her mind, and Phillip could manipulate the wind. The two were brought in for testing shortly after the discovery was made, and a few revelations were made. First of all, the cause of the powers seemed to be a new gene found in the children’s blood. While the two were unrelated, they both contained this gene, thus giving them their powers. Secondly, the powers were controlled by different means in both subjects. While Alexia’s powers would only activate when she wished, it used a massive amount of mental power to activate them. Meanwhile, Phillips powers were mostly uncontrollable, and linked to his emotional state. However, his powers were able to be used indefinitely.

The children were reluctantly given to the government in order to be further tested, being moved to a dedicated research facility at an undisclosed location. However during the tests, Alexia died due to the mental strain of her powers. Scientists were able to extract the gene from her and tried to place it inside another child by the name of Cynthia Ashland, Phillip’s younger sister who had not possessed the gene originally. While powers began to show themselves in Cynthia, she died only two weeks after the gene was placed within her. It seemed that unless born with the gene, the child could not survive the strain on the body. After receiving news about his sibling, Phillip’s powers became utterly uncontrollable due to his rage. He attacked the staff and security at the facility while tracking down Cynthia’s body, before finally escaping with it still in his possession.

While the government was unsuccessful in finding Phillip Ashland again, they did receive word of more cases of the gene showing up all around the world, and founded SOURCE. A secret government agency dedicated to tracking down those with the gene. Originally the agency was to bring the individuals in and more research was to be done, however, over time SOURCE changed. Their main directives are to only monitor now, to identify whether the abilities the individuals possess are classified as dangerous. Should this be the case, then the individual will be taken in to custody and either taught how to control their powers as best they can, or locked away in a secret facility where they will be of no harm to themselves or others. On the other hand, those that show potential may be offered a position in the ranks of SOURCE, to become one of their many Agents.

SOURCE is not the only company that knows about the abilities however. A company by the name of TriGen, a big times arms dealer specializing in biological warfare, has reportedly been “kidnapping” individuals with the gene and researching on them. Though, to what end is unknown. However, it is speculated that TriGen are trying to create super soldiers, and frequently attack SOURCE in order to get their hands on SOURCE’s information. The public remains unaware of their silent war, despite numerous times being dragged into it. Though attacks on the general public by TriGen are covered up as terrorist attacks. While there is currently no known way as to how TriGen may have learnt about the gene, it is speculated that the CEO, Gloria Treford, may have abilities of her own.

The current date is the 12th of November, 2012. SOURCE’s intel suggests that TriGen’s next target is Tetlab University, a location not far from Mission City. As a precaution, SOURCE has sent a number of Agents to the University in order to protect it from whatever attack TriGen unleashes. SOURCE already has their suspicions as to why they would target Tetlab U; the school is home to many people that possess abilities, making it a perfect place for “test subjects”. SOURCE only has two objectives, monitor the students with abilities and protect the inhabitants of both the University AND Mission City at all costs. The students however have no mission; they are just caught up in a war that has been fought for years. It is up to them as to whether they make it through the following 24 hours alive, or not.

Intel

Krane Gene – The Krane Gene is the name of the mysterious gene found in some humans. It was named after Dr. Hector Krane, the lead scientist that discovered the first cases of the gene in Alexia Harper and Philip Asland. The Krane Gene is dangerous, and yet, if in the right hands can be harmless at the same time. It gives the people that possess it unusual and amazing abilities, though each ability is different depending on the person that has the gene within their body, the reasoning behind this has yet to be discovered. In the past, tests were run on the Krane Gene to see if it could be implanted in someone that had not developed the gene from birth, though the tests ended with disastrous results, mainly the death of the subject shortly after implantation.

SOURCE – Headed by a man known only by the codename “Commander Washington”, SOURCE are a secret government agency specializing in monitoring (and in select cases, capturing) those with the Krane Gene. SOURCE is currently made up of both those with and without the Krane Gene, working together to stop threats against various countries, all the while learning more about the Krane Gene whenever possible. There are numerous branches of SOURCE, with HQ’s in America, England, Japan and Russia to name a few. SOURCE also owns numerous facilities (generally built underground) which store those deemed a threat to humanity, this includes those with the Krane Gene that indeed mean harm to humans, along with those that have no control over their amazing abilities.

TriGen – A company that has only recently begun researching on the Krane Gene. TriGen originally started as a Bio-Weapons Researcher/Dealer for the American Government, but since research began on the Krane Gene, all weapons development programs have been dropped in order for complete funding to go towards the development of the Bio-Weapons/Super Soldiers that use the Krane Gene. They test their “weapons” on the unsuspecting public, and as such have been labeled as Bio-Terrorists by SOURCE, however, nothing can actually be pinned onto TriGen considering both SOURCE and TriGen’s Krane Gene research is top secret, resulting in no paper trails to lead back to either company, and thus, no evidence. TriGen is headed by its CEO Gloria Treford. SOURCE suspects Gloria may possess the Krane Gene herself, which would make TriGen’s sudden interest in the gene easier to understand.

Character Sheet

Spoiler:

Characters

Username: *Lozy
Name: Lacey Mari Micheal
Spoiler:

Username: DemonicTophat
Body/vessel Name: Dennis Griven.
Name: Willace Griven-T.O.D.D.I.M(Telepathic Organic Digital to Disk Interface Module)
Spoiler:

Username: Sunwolf007
Name: Lucas ‘Aura’ Brandis
Spoiler:

Username: Eternal Phoenix
Name: Samantha Carson
Spoiler:

Name: Lei Gong
Spoiler:

Username: ElRey
Name: Simon Parrish
Spoiler:

Username: Dreamless Days
Name: Derrick Stife
Spoiler:

Username: Dreamless Days
Name: Keith Barton
Spoiler:

Username: Torturous Flame
Name: Gail Matthews
Spoiler:

Username: Torturous Flame
Name: Anna Matthews
Spoiler:

I know the whole intro thing looks bare, but this IS my first RP, so hopefully you'll go easy on me. Haha. If there's anything else anyone wants to know, feel free to ask me either here or PM me or something. So, here's hoping everyone has a good time in my RP! You may start posting characters NOW, I'll put mine up when I have time to write them out in the sheet I showed above. ^_^

I will permit the use of a limit of TWO characters per person.

Last edited by Dreamless Days on Fri May 25, 2012 5:22 am; edited 7 times in total
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC Empty Re: The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC

Post by *Lozy Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:30 pm

Username: *Lozy

Name: Lacey Mari Micheal

Abilities: Lacey has the ability of Sonic Scream. The power produces audible pain - the generation of a painful sound that physically harms the opponents - and a demolition effect - breaks/destroys solid objects with sound itself such as solid concrete, glass, stone, wood, and rock with ease. This ability, is usually activated by the users will, but can activate itself if the user is in a heightened emotional state. It is susceptible to a vary of limitations, such as: sound absorption rendering it useless, can sometimes damage the users own hearing and/or vocal cords, can cause accidental destruction to nearby objects or people, and sound waves can be reflected off certain object, like mirrors.

Active For: Lacey is fairly new to her ability. It was finally discovered about a year ago, during a fight with her mother. Since then Lacey has tried very hard to control her power. Training herself not to become so upset, but sometimes, when she is nervous or feels under pressure, it leaks out - in the form of a high pitched like squeal. This ability is still difficult because she can not allow her self become angered or express her emotions vocally.

Role: Student – Is a Student of Tetlab U

Appearance: There are very few unusual or standout-ish about Lacey's appearance. She is of normal height (5'4"), not standing to tall above the crowd, but noticeably shorter. Her physique is average, with a vase-like body type. She has light pale skin, a few freckles here and there. Her face is much the same, nothing that makes her stand out. She has an angled nose that crinkles when she smiles, small thin lips, and grey-hazel eyes. Just about the only thing that makes Lacey stand out is her long, curly, bright red hair.
Photo Example.

Personality: Lacey is a much different person then she was before her powers showed up. Before them, she was a passionate and emotional person. She was expressive, loud, and had an energetic personality. But, when her powers came about she had to change who she had been completely. She was no longer allowed to be verbally upset, and her loud nature had to be put to bed. Now, Lacey is a quiet girl and makes little fuss in public. She often seems shy and reserved, but that hasn't stopped her from making some good friends. Lacey, who was once so willing to show off what she knew, is petrified on being called on in class and loosing control of the volume of her voice. She tries to stay weary of others, and only hangs out with the few friends she has. She has even stayed uninvolved romantically in fear of loosing control. She avoids conflict at all cost. But, when you catch her behind a camera lens or a good book you can see the glimpse of the person she was, and the excitement she still holds.

Bio: Lacey lived a very a-typical life. Her mother was a home maker, her father was a sales-man, and her older brother was just "annoying". They lived in the suburbs, in a middle class neighborhood. Her life was pretty average. Not to say it was without conflict, but nothing dramatic or worth mentioning.
Though, through her life Lacey had always had throat and vocal problems. She had even gotten her tonsils taken out, and still she had problems. Tests were done but they didn't really understand why her throat hurt so bad. Then about a little over a year ago her problems got much worse, nearly taking her voice with them. Then one day while fighting with her mother Lacey's powers showed themselves. An awful piercing scream erupted from her throat, and with her mother at close range gave her severe concussion and caused hearing damage.
Lacey ever since has been cautious, even taking time off from school to better control her powers. But, in a year she still has so much more to learn.

Other:
  • Lacey is studying Photojournalism at Tetlab U.

• She has a raspy voice.

• She has a pet canary (haha, reference)

• She still lives with her parents.

*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC Empty Re: The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah, that looks chill Loz. I'll add it to the first post.

PS, I chuckled at the reference. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Cool thanks. And sorry for the typical super power, but it was really one of the only things I liked, and I was just watching some old DC cartoons, and couldn't pass on one of my favorite characters powers.

Haha, yeah, I didn't know if anyone would get it if I didn't point it out.

So, have you received any word from the others and their characters?
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Mon Sep 26, 2011 3:39 pm

I will be getting a new Tablet tomorrow, so I will most likely skecthe my character appearence up then in the evening. Sorry about the silence so far.

DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:46 pm

That's chill DHat, take your time.

@Lozy, apart from DHat and yourself, I haven't heard from the others. However, I understand that character creation can take time (I personally am waiting until I have free time to write my characters down despite knowing everything about them, haha), and on top of that, people have busy schedules sometimes. So I'm not worried about how long it takes. I sent everyone a PM (As you probably received) so they'll know about the thread being opened.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:05 am

(Definately not my best Profile. I have done a lot better but I hope it is at least somewhat enjoyable. If you want me to modify it or wipe it all away and start over then feel free to ask)

Username: DemonicTophat
Body/vessel Name: Dennis Griven.
Name: Willace Griven-T.O.D.D.I.M(Telepathic Organic Digital to Disk Interface Module)
Abilities: TODDIM is a major psychic weapon, born with powers and having them active only a few weeks after birth has let him grow what was already a dangerous assortment of abilities to a whole new level, making him easily subject to being listed as one of the most powerful telepathic units to date. TODDIM however has had to pay the price for his powers with his own innocence and humanity in many aspects, even going as far as to swipe away his indidvuality. Willace power is that he is capable of connecting with any human within a certain radius, letting him easily move and download or shift information they have or in some cases control the body he is connected to entirely. In many aspects he functions like a computer, once he is connected he can store, wipe and configure organic data as if it was digital although he may be ready to have the power and use it, he is not evolved enough to effectively handle it and keep himself at a healthy state of being, the scattered thoughts of a number of children to fetuses, women and men to those on their dying beds linger in his head and thus cluttering all memories and thoughts of his own. Unable to control who he connects to or directly focus where the direction goes his mood will follow the experience of those he is currently monitoring at the time-if everyone angry, he will be angry about that subject, if everyone scared, he will be scared of the cause of such panic) because of this he is what could be considered a hive a mind. Perhaps in some respect the true king of humanity as his power if directed and used properly could reduce civilization to a hive mind structure although his in built flaws stop him from achieving such a task. That was until he was taken in by Trigene and connected to the Well spring. Massive computer that adds support beams to his powers, allowing him to take and store data without having to clutter up his own mind but instead converting organic data to digital then submitting it into a external hard drive in his banks. The connections let him see clearly and quickly what he is doing through two goggle like plugs in his eyes which lets him open up multiple hubs instead of focusing on one subject.

With the devices help he can focus on connecting to only certain people but on top of this the machine also amplifies his telepathic powers in general, making him reach further than before although his powers grow weaker the further he has to stretch from his machine. His capabilities from over a hundred miles away is pure observation and assuming control of field units, as the radius gets up to fifty he can assert stronger influence over units, shutting down certain nervous system to reduce pain or unleashing chemicals to increase physical attributes in his controlled target. Any closer than that he can control one target with modifications while multitasking other units in squadrons although giving them all modifications is too much. Once closer he will be able to lock in psychic battles with units which can cause dizziness or confused state although this can become more violent depending on how vulnerable the target is. Once in the building TODDIM has control over most devices due to Well Spring being linked with the rest of the facility, his control over organic units is also absolute.

TODDIM can really monitor all humans within an area near him as long as he faces no or little psychic protection although paying attention to a million eyes is too much even for TODDIM-so the chances of him happening to see the subjects through a clerk in a gas station is insanely low, even if he did he would only flicker through it and not notice it is them) on top of this certain physical blocks can be made against his interface. Metal helmits can altogether make him connecting with someone far too difficult while other more higher up elites of the Trigene company install chips that are wired to Well Spring and cause pain to TODDIM when it registers he is trying to hack someone with a chip installed.

Vessel Powers: Denis Griven is a made biological and implanted mechanical unit for the TODDIM to use when he investigates something or needs to use a body for a task out of a combat zone. He is not allowed to take over random people(unless given special permission) nor is he allowed to take control of units that work for trigene unless it is deemed necessary as in battle or directing a scene to take place that needs his personally supervision and his personal unit can not make it in time.

Denis Griven is a advanced unit, being able to stand abuse at a higher rate although his lack of armor and his weight do not really make him too hard to beat into a submissive position. The vessel can lift a maximum weight of 85 kilograms with the aid of robotic implants in his joints and personally tailored genetics. His speed is a 20 miles per hour and he uses a hand gun that is capable of utilizing many series of ammo types that would normally jam or break standard hand guns although as a flaw to this weapon it is a slow reloader and can only hold up to a number of ten bullets at a time although it has enough fire power to be just under that of a desert eagle making it moderately fast. This unit pain is minimal and thus will not stop due to being struck but only stop its movements once having been terminated or broken to a un-usable extent.

TODDIM cannot control any other units while in his Denis vessel although weak psychic hacks is still possible, making this unit mostly aimed for investigative work as it has links to all of TODDIM data banks of information and is capable of retrieving new information both physically and telepathically.

Active For: Since a few weeks old.
Role: Trigene Member.

Appearance: (I want to do TODDIM and well Spring actual appearance in post or as a reveal. The subject below is Denis Griven who is TODDIM personally cloned and created unit for when he wants to investigate something-

Denis Griven by ~Treeonthehill on deviantART

Personality:TODDIM is for the most part like a computer. He acts and talks in the fashion of a machine although he seems to have an understanding of emotion and organic thinking making him seem far more cold and distant in many senses. He see nothing special in humans but a set of vessels to be used as tools although this collides with him in some level as he seems to be overly obsessed with watching every day people go about their lives that have no relation to his role or subject in the Trigene project. He has no likes for all he knows is Wellspring. His miseries and woes are vague and spread out just like his joys as he is connected to a thousand different souls and alot of them with ideals that oppose each other. He sees himself as nothing more than a mind for the body of the human race. With a borderline sense of awareness for himself he tends to focus on more of the mission and his objectives. Willace is a man that has been buried in the desires, thought and grievances of a million other voices and thus has lost himself in the crowd of faces and as such they have been revealed as what they are, faces. What other consider special and wonderful about mankind, what others consider to be a sign of a soul, TODDIM has handled and worked with for is entire live and can easily wipe away a controlled persons mind and identity to reserve hard drive space with little guilt recieved.

Bio:(I would rather have his back story revealed as we go on or in prequel or sequels but I'll give some facts about him)
TODDIM was born a psychic, he has always been a specifically powerful one although since a young age such strengths caused much strife in his life. His mother Mary Griven had died that year due him having a malfunction where he attempted to wipe every ones nearby data as his still young mind could not handle the pressure of recieving so much information at once, luckily his was not strong enough to do this at a effective radius to use his powers at that level except his mother which was a few feet away. His father was out at the time and Willace's connection radius was only about the length of the neighborhood adue to his still developing powers. It was assumed that his mother died of a heart attack although the autopsy explained no reason as to why she would shut down so dramatically and so her cause of death is left to unknown causes. To escape his woes Denis Griven moved out with his only son to a country side located in England. They naturally had a smooth time as the child did not witness another break down like before for a good five years unitl he started talking and revealed a lot of private details about peoples lifes. He would instantly say a persons life infront of them at a greeting which caused a lot of panic among the locals but that proved to be the least of his worries, he would then say he was other people a few months later and change names dramatically as well as his secrets. He was passed along many medical experts at the idea of being a multiple personality disorder although when it was confirmed he was using real facts it then switched onto the theory of being short term memory victim although the fact he reatianed details on other peoples life casted out that idea too. He passed through many hands until meeting with a series of under cover scientists that worked at Trigene. His father still does not know the whereabouts of his son which went missing at that time along with all records of TODDIM's life as a normal civillian.
Other:

Last edited by DemonicTophat on Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:18 pm

If this RP is still open I would like to make a character.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:38 pm

Geez DHat, way to blow my profile out of the water, haha. Looks great and the power is so interesting and unique.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:26 pm

*Lozy wrote:Geez DHat, way to blow my profile out of the water, haha. Looks great and the power is so interesting and unique.

Why thank you, Lozy. I tried to make him very powerful but also balanced enough for him to be suitable for mutiple combat scenarios.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:48 pm

I think you did a good job. Though, I started to get a little confuse, but that might just because I can't read today. But, he seems like a very interesting character.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Dhat, that was a good read, haha. While he IS powerful, I can see the limitations you've put on him. And to be honest, it works. The fact that he becomes so much more of a threat the closer you are to him makes perfect sense, especially when it comes to TriGen. After all, they would want something that could act as a brute force defense on their home base. Accepted. ^_^

Sunwolf007 wrote:If this RP is still open I would like to make a character.

Yeah, it's still all fine to make characters. Go for it.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:18 pm

I was thinking of taking the role of the other source agent if it is still open. If the source agent is not open then I will have him be a teacher at Tetlab U. Please let me know which so I can write my bio accordingly.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:39 am

Feel free to take the other SOURCE Agent position.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Colonel Autumn Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:01 am

I will be posting up my character in the near future
Colonel Autumn
Colonel Autumn
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:19 pm

Username: Sunwolf007

Name: Lucas ‘Aura’ Brandis

Abilities: Telekinesis and Telepathy
Telepathy:
Lucas has always been weak on the telepathic side of his ability and has had to train this part of his abilities the most while showing the least improvement in it. He has a weak range which is 300 yards max but normally his range is 200 to 250 yards. What he can do with this ability is scan crowds of people for a select target and then hit them with his telekinesis. He can also telepathically communicate with people if they are within range. He can dig through minds to find out basic things about a person, for instance if they have an ability and what it is but he can’t tell how good they are with the ability. He can’t dig through your mind and find out your mother’s middle name or anything specific like that. He can’t control another person with his telepathy. He can’t make them see an alternate reality or make them see things that aren’t there in reality. He can, if the person is in range, see what they are currently seeing through their eyes. He can, if the person is in range, keep track of their location. He can, if the person is in range, sense a motive from people (aka if they intend harm or not) but can’t tell why they have that motive. Is weak against other telepaths to the extent that they could infiltrate his mind and he couldn’t infiltrate theirs. In short; he is difficult to sneak up on but not impossible to spy on, he can keep track of specific people in range regardless of the amount of people around him, can telepathically talk to people in range and weak against other telepaths.

Telekinesis:
When his telekinesis first manifested it created a form fitting telekinetic armor around Lucas. Think of it as a second skin made of telekinetic energy that looks like heat radiating off of his body. While the armor is up he can manipulate the amount of force the armor pushes outward. His record is spiked at 3 tons but normally he keeps it in the 1-2 ton range (or lower since he doesn’t try to kill people) because it requires too much concentration to maintain. His weight does not increase but as the armor covers the bottom of his feet he still imparts force on the ground. This means that if he activates his armor on anything but the ground floor of a building when he walks he will crash through the floor (possibly multiple stories). In short; he can only fight hand to hand in this mode but if he hits a target it hurts (1-2 tons of force is very painful), he can’t use armor mode on anything but ground level and is limited by the force he can produce.

With time he was able to develop his telekinesis to be versatile. His maximum lift is usually around 1-2 tons but has spiked out at 3 tons. His range with telekinesis spikes at 100 yards but he usually keeps the range from 0 to 50 yards. His telekinesis is not pinpoint accurate, for example he can pick up a plate but he can’t pick up a spoon. Large objects he doesn’t have a problem with but anything smaller than a spoon it requires all his concentration and he still might not be able pick up the small object.

Weaknesses:
His telepathic ability is useless for everything except a supporting role for other agents and giving him a slight edge when hunting someone down. While in armor mode he can’t use his telekinesis to manipulate anything around him. Fighting on anything but the ground while in armor mode will result in him going to ground level quickly. While not in armor mode he acts like a normal telekinetic but it takes a few seconds for him to switch modes during which he is defenseless until the other mode activates. His telekinesis is not pinpoint accurate and has limited range.

Active For: 7 years

Role: Source Agent

Appearance:
The TriGen Chronicles: Chapter I OOC 600full-jonathan-brandis

6 feet tall with brown hair and blue eyes.

Personality:
He is usually a calm and collected person. He is a smart individual (although his family did see that). He likes to see the reason in things and tries to enlighten himself. His favorite subject is history and constantly tries to learn as much as he can about the 1800’s as it is his favorite time period. He is the all-around nice guy that somehow blends into the background in high school but is a good person and does something important later in life.

Bio:
Life was pretty unfair for Lucas growing up. He was the middle child of three. His older sister held all the expectations and all the extra love went to his baby brother. Growing up he was blamed for everything that went wrong even if it wasn’t his fault. His parents got wise to the blame game one day when he was blamed for something and wasn’t even in the house. After that event things got a bit better. His parents started actually listening to his side of things and finally felt as if he was an important part of the family. His best subject was history and it always made sense to him. He planned on going to college to become a history teacher. During senior year the unthinkable happened, he started hearing voices and woke up with his bed shaking. His siblings said he was just making up stories for attention but his parents eventually felt that something was wrong.

Being from a catholic family his father called in a priest to do an exorcism on Lucas. After a few attempts at banishing the demons inside him the government found him. The source agents explained that he had something called the Krane gene and that caused his peculiar ‘situation’. Source allowed him to graduate from high school before Lucas went to Tetlab University. In three years he gained enough control over his powers to graduate from Tetlab. He believed in source agents because one literally changed his life and believed in helping others with powers. Because of his belief he asked to be certified as a source agent. His parents brushed his ‘situation’ under the rug with friends by simply saying that Lucas was in a good college.

After a year of training he was certified as a source agent and has had a relatively impressive career. Because of his telepathy once he finds his target he doesn’t back down and has a high success rate of talking targets into joining Tetlab University. He is also highly effective at bringing in dangerous targets because of his telekinesis abilities. As far as his family is concerned he works at a college that helps others that have the same ‘situation’ that Lucas has.

Other:

Was 17 when his abilities became active.

Dated only 2 girls in high school.

His family considers him the black sheep of his family and the dumbest of his siblings.

Likes listening to music.

Earned the nickname Aura because of the way the air around him radiates when he is in armor mode. It looks similar to a blacktop road on a hot summer’s day.

Last edited by Sunwolf007 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:53 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : had to fix the name mix up and evidently the formatting)
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:52 pm

Seriously considering editing Lacey a little.

Like the profile Sunwolf.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:12 am

I like it too, accepted. One thing I should mention however, because I'm not sure if I confused people with it. Tetlab U isn't a school for those with abilities, it's essentially a normal University. The fact that it seems to reign in a bucket load of students who happen to have the Krane Gene is a mystery to SOURCE (one of the reasons why they station agents there is to try and find out what connection the place has, if any).

So more or less, the bio still works and all, I'm just letting people know so there's no confusion.

Lozy, if you DO edit it, let me know so I can revise the entry in the first post. Also I will try and put my own characters up this week along with editing the new profiles into the first post. I've been a little busy is all. Sorry. Smile
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:15 am

Well, thanks for reading the profile guys. I may edit it a little since I forgot to mention why he earned his nickname but other than that I think its set. In fact I did edit it just for my own sanity.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Thu Oct 06, 2011 1:16 am

@Dreamless Day: I thought so. And that's alright, it's quite understandable.

@Sunwolf: I forgot to mention, but I noticed that you called in the character Owen when you were talking about his abilities, but in his bio and stuff you call him Lucas.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:47 am

Yeah. I got to fix that. I changed the character name half way through the character creation process. Thanks for pointing that out. Fixing it now.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by *Lozy Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:39 am

Yup, no problem.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:19 am

So, how many members do we need before we can start?
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:13 am

Not gonna lye I am ready to start right now. But it's up to the GM.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:54 am

Well, to be honest I'd like to wait until we have at least six people to be in. Counting myself we have four right now. C.A said his will be up in the near future (mine too, haha), and I am periodically nagging Torturous Flame (a friend of mine) to get her character sheet in. So we should be okay to start when those are up. Everyone happy with that?
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Oct 11, 2011 3:13 pm

Like I said before, its up to you but I like that plan. 6 people is enough to have a fun RP.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternal Phoenix Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:12 pm

Name: Samantha Carson

Abilities: Superhuman intelligence. An intuitive understanding of all but the most difficult areas of math, science, and psychology. It requires her to concentrate, blocking out everything, for maximum effect.

Active For: Approximately 10 years.

Role: Student of Tetlab U

Appearance: Anglo-Chinese facial features, dark eyes, straight brown hair at shoulder length. Stands about 5’ 5”. Physically fit.

Personality: Most smart people end up mean or socially isolated in some way. But Sam has always been a people person, and she figured out early on that the best way to have people not hate you for being far smarter than they were was to not let on that you were. She won’t put up with lying, cheating, or stealing. Sorry, Eddie G. She won’t quit a task until it’s complete. She’s got a hero complex, no doubt about it. But most importantly, she knows when to rein herself in. Most of the time.

Bio: Sam, or Little Miss Terrifica as the sorority girls call her, was born in rural China to an English missionary and a local Chinese woman. They had married, despite the local authorities disapproving, and the missionary had started a church. One day when she was 5 years old, her parents dropped her off at the local Buddhist temple. They told her to be good and that they would be back soon. They never returned. There Sam stayed until the age of 11, when her mother’s family found her and took her to America. Boston, to be specific. As she grew up, she searched as best she could for what had happened to her parents. She learned that they had been captured, and her mother had been executed by the local Chinese authorities. But of her father there was only a mention of imprisonment. Not where he was imprisoned, nor what happened to him afterward.

Sam swore that she would find her father, no matter what it took. She would use her vast intelligence to learn the truth, and then someone would pay for the death of her mother. But first she needed money and being too morally upright to steal, she decided on a high paying job. To get one, she needed a college degree. She decided on Tetlab U. She hid much of her intelligence so as not to stand out. She had learned the hard way that most people don’t like it when you’re to Einstein as they are to the great physicist.

Other: Unbeknownst to her parents, that Buddhist temple was a Shaolin temple. Sam learned some Wushu there, and she kept it up in America. It’s great exercise, and being able to defend yourself is important. She’s not a master by any stretch of the imagination, but legally her hands are lethal weapons.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Lei Gong

Abilities: Through tight concentration, Lei can generate and control wind, plus control water. He can’t fly, but his winds can reach hurricane force within a few minutes’ time. The water control is more akin to shaping clay with telekinesis than a fire hose spray. He can even make water act like a solid.

Active For: Approximately 20 years.

Role: Staff at Tetlab U. Specifically a professor of meteorology.

Appearance: Chinese facial features. Dark eyes. Straight jet black hair just below shoulder length. It often hangs over his face. He stands 6’ 6” tall, and has a thin, almost emaciated build.

Personality: Lei is kind of mysterious. He doesn’t talk about himself, and has little to no reaction to things that get most people’s blood up. He really doesn’t talk much at all, but when he does, he’s prone to talking about weather as if it’s a person with feelings. He’s a good natured man, but introverted in the extreme.

Bio: Lei was born in Beijing, China to a very large extended family. He grew up there. His childhood was normal enough. He graduated high school. He went to college. He met a girl and they fell in love. He married her. He got a decent job with a chance for advancement. He bought a house. Then one day he realized how his life could fit inside a paragraph. It didn’t bother him, not at first. Then it did, but he shrugged it off. It had to be a phase. The pressure accumulated. He began to hate his life. The pressure accumulated. He fought with his wife constantly. The pressure accumulated. He thought about suicide and ruled it out. One day he could take the pressure no longer. He told his family he was leaving for a while. His wife understood, but everyone else didn’t like it. They tried to convince him to stay, but his mind was made up. He got a passport, and left.

He toured the world for a few years, working for food and lodgings, before he discovered the weather. Or rather, it discovered him. His abilities emerged. He could feel the wind. He could feel the water. It was…sublime. He felt more alive than he ever had before. He traveled to America and enrolled in Tetlab U, graduating with a master’s degree in meteorology. Then he joined the professorial staff. He’s been in America for over twenty years now. His English was always good, but now even his accent is gone. He’s quietly happy, though he misses his wife and thinks of her often. He tells himself one day he’ll go back to China. He’s been telling himself that for years, and he’s never left the area. It's doubtful he ever will. Simply put, Lei has found his calling.

Other: Lei can feel wind and water in all their patterns, from violent thunderstorms to a cool summer breeze over a swimming pool. It is limited to the local area, however, and he has to concentrate to extend the usual range beyond what he can see and hear.

There, Double D. It took a while to decide who I wanted to use.
Eternal Phoenix
Eternal Phoenix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Any idea on when the last character bio will be posted?
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:46 pm

Yeah, I was working on it last night a bit. Just trying to clean things up. I'm really sorry I'm taking so long, this past week hasn't been a good one. I promise everyone that I'm working hard to put it up though. Here's hoping we can start by the end of next week. (At the latest)
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonicTophat Sun Oct 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Dreamless Days wrote:Yeah, I was working on it last night a bit. Just trying to clean things up. I'm really sorry I'm taking so long, this past week hasn't been a good one. I promise everyone that I'm working hard to put it up though. Here's hoping we can start by the end of next week. (At the latest)

I look forward to my first role play on this website, I hope I prove to be a stimulating character for you all. I will try my best.
DemonicTophat
DemonicTophat
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next