FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches [ooc]

4 posters

Go down

Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches [ooc] Empty Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches [ooc]

Post by Eternity Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:17 pm

CALIGO CHRONICLES:
He Who Watches

Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches [ooc] Fear

"And all the innocents' blood will run red,
and the fog will flow too,
the color of my reign.
And they shall call me the King,
for I will bring unto Caligo,
One hundred black angels regardless the Gods' almighty will."

~X-X-X~

For the passing of time, the Emand Valley has been a peaceful and secluded place. A Valley consisting of few side-by-side villages that all live in harmony with one another. War is a word well unknown, and very few disturbances exist. But in these past few years, trouble has slowly began to stir...

A man has gone missing, he and his Shade. As a child, he was ridiculed. Hearing things, seeing things. People said he was a bad omen, and the other children teased him for his unreal imagination. But their words, their taunts; they stuck with him. Upon a cool autumn night, being rejected by his love and attacked by her fiance, he left. He and his Grimalkin Shade disappeared, said to have been last seen going towards the Trakewood (forest)...

As the years passed, a great curse has befallen the Valley. The man once criticized by society was now a vortex for the souls cast into death by the Gods. They spoke to him, empowered him. But not just that. His Shade, Oblivion as he was called now, became a body for them too. The Shades, lost in the middle world, wandering Caligo in search of their dead counterparts. And their rage, it was there too. And once a Grimalkin, he was no more. A beast was born.

And the Trakewood began to change, slowly petrifying. The forest became unusually cold, and snow somehow managed to stay along the forest floor. And the only easy passage out of the Emand Valley became a death wish, now known as the "Stone Wake".

There, in the Stone Wake is that haunting man, lanky and shadow-like. He hides til the nightfall, when he comes forth to the villages and watches the people. He judges them, innocent or sinful. Killing the sinful, and kidnapping the innocent. And his Shade, Oblivion, known now as a Gargoyle to those lucky enough to survive the encounter, goes upon rampage. Destruction and bloodshed.
But so much more goes on beneath the surface of tragedy.

The mysterious man is collecting. Taking innocents to the Stone Wake, where they are hidden in the massive stone forest and kept well until his day of reckoning. He is cleansing the Valley of sin, and readying to repopulate it. For he shall use the bodies of innocents to become vessels for the souls once damned to death by the Gods. And in reviving them, a greater goal comes into play.

For what would the dead ghosts want more, than to try and revive the Dragonfly- an ancient machine made for utter destruction?

~X-X-X~

A set of three of the villages' greatest warriors have gone forth, traversing the mountains instead of going through the Stone Wake. After a few days of hard travel, they reached the other side. And there the split up. And now they have gone out, and forth; to search. A call has gone out.

Seeking the brave, the strong, and the wise. Healers, fighters, tacticians alike. A call has gone forth, with great payment to all who hear it.
Will you step forth and help to destroy the darkness that looms over Emand Valley, and possibly all of Caligo?

===============================================================================

Character sheets:
Remember, you're either Caligoan or an Outsider.

Code:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b](Outsiders) How did you come to Caligo:[/b]
[b](Caligoans)Shade Name:[/b]
[b](Caligoans)Shade Species:[/b]
[b](Caligoans)Shade Gender:[/b]
[b](Caligoans)Shade Power:[/b]
-----------------
[b]Occupation:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Brief Bio:[/b]
-----------------
[b]Weapon:[/b]
[b]Possessions/Equipment:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

---------------------------------------

If you want, you can make another character if you're using your original in another Caligo roleplay. Or you can use your original here again, or for the first time. You can even have an Outsider.
Just remember that Outsiders don't have Shades.
And the Shade species are "Inklaw (bird), Grimalkin (feline), Bownyte(canine)". If you don't know about these things, I'd ask you to please check out Fate Foretold's topic including all the Caligo background and information.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here or via PM.
Thank you.

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches [ooc] Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches [ooc]

Post by Crain_S Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:04 am

Aha! I learned from last time, and am not going to post in a dead thread...except fro this question, but that is it! I noticed there are a lot of views, no replies...did no one want to do the RP? I thought it was freaking awesome...I need a Caligo character anyway, so Im gonna use the spec sheet, but what's happening with this?
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches [ooc] Empty Re: Caligo Chronicles: He Who Watches [ooc]

Post by Eternity Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Well this is somewhat older, but maybe I can try to put up another Interest check to attract some people since more members have joined in the time that has passed. <3
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by MoiraofWords Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:10 pm

This definitely looks interesting. Vehemently so! I'd like to do it as soon as I make my person.

I'd definitely sign up for this! Looks like two barrels of fun.
MoiraofWords
MoiraofWords
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:19 pm

Hm... Well, if I can get a couple more interested, I'll work this up then!
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:25 pm

Hey, looking through this, I wouldn't mind doing it. Sort of thought of that too, lots of views but no replies. Maybe they were lazy?

Edit: I should really type slower, this is the second time I've edited two lines of words! Hate my life! Doh

Last edited by quakernuts on Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crain_S Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:27 pm

I have begun a revolution!! Mwahahaha!
Crain_S
Crain_S
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down