FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning: Sólrökr may induce seizures, explosive epiphanies, and/or fits of rage.

+8
Raspeyer
The Ghost Writer
Kalon Ordona II
Lord Revan
Kathryn Lacey
Christoph
Delve
Sólrökr
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Warning: Sólrökr may induce seizures, explosive epiphanies, and/or fits of rage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning: Sólrökr may induce seizures, explosive epiphanies, and/or fits of rage.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:39 pm

Sólrökr wrote:
Little about myself... I'm 24 and working on a Bachelor's in English. I'm a decent chunk through a fantasy novel, but its been on hiatus for a few months. I work for a newspaper, where I do graphic design, but looking for bigger and better things. I always love a good story, don't really care what the medium is just so long as the delivery is proper.

I wish I had done my major in English... and that I was a decent chunk through my fantasy novel... and that I worked for a newspaper... Oh well. Welcome, and I hope you enjoy your time here at FOG!

Back to top Go down

Warning: Sólrökr may induce seizures, explosive epiphanies, and/or fits of rage. - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning: Sólrökr may induce seizures, explosive epiphanies, and/or fits of rage.

Post by Raspeyer Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:25 am

Sólrökr wrote:Can't say that I agree, but I'm an idealist. I believe in education for the sake of education, and I see all things as an opportunity to learn.

By all means, expand your knowledge. Take some extra courses along side your main field (that's what minors are for) or better yet, learn things on your own instead of paying someone to spoon feed them to you. I think most people go through higher education courses to make a better life for themselves.
Raspeyer
Raspeyer
Mist
Mist

Female

http://holly.clonestyle.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2