FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I've returned! I'm so sorry about my leave without warning!

2 posters

Go down

I've returned! I'm so sorry about my leave without warning! Empty I've returned! I'm so sorry about my leave without warning!

Post by Kaitlyn Wild Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello everyone,

I don't know if any of you remember me. I was only involved with one roleplay and then I disappeared. I've been gone for almost a year now. Many things contributed with that. Originally my computer blew up on me. By the time I had the money to replace it, I was out of the habit of writing and then was embroiled in a custody case trying to protect my son from my abusive ex.

Anyone that has been through that sort of thing, I'm sure you can understand that I really wasn't in any shape to be creative.

But all of that is behind me now. I had my final trial and everything is perfect and as it should be. So I'm trying to put my life back together. I've also let myself slip physically this past year and I've joined a gym and now I'd like to pick up my passion of writing again. I had several personal projects that I had been working on that were left in the dust as well. Roleplaying has always been the heart of my creative process and a source of great enjoyment for me.

I'm happy to be back and so sorry for those members of my previous roleplay that I didn't get word to them. I hope that I can redeem myself in another roleplay. I have the greatest respect for the writers here and would love to work with all of you.
Kaitlyn Wild
Kaitlyn Wild
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

I've returned! I'm so sorry about my leave without warning! Empty Re: I've returned! I'm so sorry about my leave without warning!

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:44 pm

Welcome back, Kaitlyn! cheers
It's good to hear things are going well for you. I don't think I met you before, so hi! ^^ I'm looking forward to seeing your writing style. It looks like you have a lot to offer. Very Happy

If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask. ^^
Enjoy your re-exploration. I hope you regain your writing spirit with interest. xD
Happy role-playing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

I've returned! I'm so sorry about my leave without warning! Empty Re: I've returned! I'm so sorry about my leave without warning!

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:31 am

Congradulations on getting your life back in order! It is good to see that you were able to reclaim your passion of writing after going through such hard times. I hope you enjoy your time being back here on FOG Wink

And don't be afraid of joining some role-plays!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaitlyn Wild Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:19 am

Thank you so much for your warm re-welcoming. And yes, I am very excited to get back into the game. I've been reading roleplays and simply enjoying basking in others styles but I know that the important step is doing it myself.

I hope to roleplay with both of you and see your writing styles. And thank you again!
Kaitlyn Wild
Kaitlyn Wild
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down