FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gott's Curse - InCh

3 posters

Go down

Gott's Curse - InCh Empty Gott's Curse - InCh

Post by Animya Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:22 am

Hello everyone, I’m a new member, and without thinking it through I posted an RP in the OOC-section. Completely forgetting to let it pass the Interest Check. I apologize, but still I want to proceed getting lift-off for this RP

Here’s the link to the OOC:
Gott’s Curse: OOC

And a quick explanation:
Spoiler:

Please forgive me? Aww
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.animya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Gott's Curse - InCh Empty Re: Gott's Curse - InCh

Post by Phi Chisym Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:01 am

I'm interested in taking sound, and possibly anothercharrie, if need be - possibly a few odd-ended minor charries that can stir up some problems for the cursed family; toss-outs or killjoys that come and go.

I'm wondering if there's going to be a particular someone out there who has heard of such a curse, seeing it as a blessing that they can snatch away or use... Have you foreseen a type of antagonist with this makeup, or are you leaving that in the air for a player to create? If there is an antag on the loose, I would dearly love to play one of his/her "go-to" person, or spy... Just a thought....

Question though, do you run RPs that move rather fast, or do you like for them to take their time? I'm in a few slow-moving RPs right now and that's fine for me because of my busy schedule. I don't want to end up being the cause of a back up if this RP is the typical "Speedy Gonzalaz".

If you foresee this to run quickly, then I'll probably have to vacate, or create minor charries that can be killed off - filler charries for the family to deal with in order for the RP to move. (Anything to help you move your story forward. I'm rather notorious for holding 50+ minor charries in an RP, but those are long-term runs that last for years.)
Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.upsidedownwords.hqforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:00 pm

Well I'm currently very busy myself, so it most definetly won't be a speedy gonzalez-kinda RP Wink so you're very welcome to join :')

As you can see in the OOC, first off I'd like to fill the main-elements [read: fire, air, water, earth] for the four oldest children, which order, I honestly I don't mind. But it'd be nice if you could take on them as well, I've asked Ruu [whom posted directly in the ooc 'cuz that one was up earlier because im still getting used to this] to do the same, we'll have to make clear whom will take what element, I know he wants the element light for the youngest child that he'll be playing, and I have given that my okay.

I think i've answered all your questions...? Right, and anyway when you have your char[s] please post them in the OOC Very Happy
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Chisym Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Oh!

K, I call Earth then!

Also, they are all sibilings, so they would look about the same, or were some adopted...or love children from a former relationship...or....whatever else I can think up right now that I'm too lazy to type up?

In other worlds, they will resemble your charrie, somewhat, right? Or...I'm making this more complicated than you care for it to be?

(I'm good at that. ;D)

Will post charrie in OCC....hopefully today. cheers
Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:22 pm

You've got a valid point right there!
I was thinking dark hair [black, brown, dark redisch - that segment of colours] and a variation of blue/grey eyes, as for blue, it can be navy, aqua, turqouise just, well anything related to the color.
Earth and sound are called for then I'll also put that up in the OC thread. Ruu obviously takes light and another element.
It's just a question, but are you interested in playing the eldest char?
I was thinking to keep the age-range between well... say 26 and 8...
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:41 pm

~I'm here! Great to see another person on board!

I didn't think about the looks. I was going to have my character have blond hair, but that might not fit, would it? I just thought blond since I associate with light.

I'm almost done with my character, just a few spots to fill out and then I'll post.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Just an idea Ruu, maybe it'd be nice to have the youngest be twins, and the counterpart could be played by yours truly, as your char has 'light' maybe 'darkness' would fit, What did you want to have for your older char as an element of the main four? As you can see earth is taken Smile but the rest is free, and I'll take on of the open spots. I'm going away tomorrow, so I won't be able to post anything in that time, but this RP is still open and you are welcome to accept new members trying to get in, but not yet approve their chars Wink I just wanted to give this RP a bit of lift-off Very Happy
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:10 pm

~Twins would be a cool idea! Would they be identical or fraternal twins? Darkness would definitely fit, but is there a Darkness element? I didn't see it in the list. I could take Air if no one takes it, if that's alright. I do hope a few more people join!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:14 pm

Very Happy Nice than... erm fraternal will keep our options wider and all. Well I'm the kinda girl that makes stuff up as I go, like I did just now XD Ok, than I'll take fire for my other charrie, and I hope so too

Up to now
Players
Animya [Fire, darkness]
Ruu [Air, light]
Phi Chisym [Earth, sound]
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Chisym Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:51 am

So cool! Hey Ruu, I believe you're RPing an one-on-one with one of my friends, DarkGoddess.

If you guys are considering the twin thing, then Darkness will also be an older sibiling. Therefore, there will four older members, and the rest mid to younger.

And sure, I'll have Earth be the oldest. I think Sound is around...14, going on 15. Who's going to be next in line with age? Don't want to be the only one with a full time job keeping everyone in line... cyclops
Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:48 pm

Yep, I am RPing with her. She's awesome! It'll be so cool if she's going to join!

I don't know what age I'm going to have my older kid yet...maybe 18?
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Chisym Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:57 pm

It would be nice to have someone else around the 20's. I'm thinking of keeping my charrie around 24/25, still college age and close to that moment in life where the world is an open oyster... to help with her personal conflict, that will be explained later.

Other than that, to have a sibiling 3 or 4 years apart will question certain things about the parantage or history of the family. Cause really, Ma and Pa was popping those babies out to have so many of them. There's got to be a 2 year separation between the mid and younger ones, probably. But the older ones - I can definitely see a 3 to 4 year gap.
Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:11 pm

Sorry for the wait people, I'll check your chars in a sec, just wanna post here to let you know I'm satill alive. Sick but well. Anyhoe age range is at least 26-8.

@Phi, the counterpart of the twin from Caleb is well the darker part, so darkness against his light. So that ain't gonna make the description you made XD. Also just scanningg your char, I saw she was fairly... young... But I'll get into that in the other thread.

As for age, I kinda want to play the oldest man in the family, giving it some twist when he starts seeing himself the man of the house and so Smile but if you, Ruu, want that play him, I have no obligations, i'm a really nice GM really Very Happy '_

For both of you, and other players. Everything concerning the characters and asking stuff if you've already entered the RP, I'd like that to be in the OOC thread. I know it's not really clear ' cuz I made such an mistake, but it's kinda confussing for me to keep looking criss-cross between pages when it's about characters. And I might answer something that has already been answered etc. So if anything is not yet answered please ask it again
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

~You can play the oldest, Anima, that's fine by me. I'll have my character closer to the middle.

I hope you feel better soon!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Phi Chisym Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:50 pm

Alright, for those of you who might be interested in this RP, but are not for certain you will be able to run your charrie concept without some connection with a major charrie, I have a solution, if you're up for it.

When I designed my major charries, I also created a few "Come & Go" charries for a little spice for sub-plotting.

(Come & Go's - Minor or Filler Charries within an RP that have significance in a sub-plot associated with the main plot. They are commonly used - 'for the moment' and will either be designed within a small sub-plot to build a major charrie's history and development, to be killed off later on, or - in some cases - can become a permenant member of the story. All depends on how they are played.)

Just putting this out here in hopes to snag more interest, because sometimes it's easier to start a minor charrie that has some small connection to a major one already. Or, to play a charrie that is just a filler for certain scenes - to use and abuse and then toss away.

I normally run my C&G's, but it's more of a thrill for someone else to participate - makes for a better story.

If you want to try one out for size, ask Animya. She is okay with it, but also would like a Major charrie to be designed as well in order to fill up her list. If you feel you can only run a C&G for now, and them later work up a major charrie, ask her first.

Here are the few that I have:

Rosalinia Gott's C&G's:

Owner and workers of the winery and restaurant, The Blue Orchid - Rosa's places of employment.

Master Karnegie - instructor of Herbology and Natural Healing in Tesla. Rosa's instructor and friend.

Lana Gott's C&G's:

Viceroy Heinsmen and his wife Mistress Clarantine, who owns the local flower shop - Lana's boss and tutor.

Squire Quenten of Bran - studying to become a knight in Cresston - Lana's childhood friend.

These are free charries. Names can be changed and the charrie can be ran however you like. They are just easy starts because they already have a connection to a major charrie.

If you have any questions about my C&G's, or ideas on their connection with my major charries, PM me. First, and foremost, read their temps in the OCC.
Phi Chisym
Phi Chisym
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down