FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Curse of Etherium

2 posters

Go down

The Curse of Etherium Empty The Curse of Etherium

Post by Ruu Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:12 pm

Once upon a time, there was a Prince whose name was Sorin. He and his younger brother, Trystan, were inseparable, especially after an assassin robbed them of their parents when Sorinwas 20 and Trystan merely 5 years old. Sorin became more of a father to the young child even as he took on the duties of Kingship. All was well until a war began between Sorin's kingdom and a faraway land. Trystan begged Sorin desperately to find a peaceful resolution, but Sorin's heart would not be swayed. Sorin had a suspicion that the faraway land had sent the assassins to kill their parents. Now would be the time for revenge. For five years, the war raged but neither side gained ground until...Sorin was offered a deal, a power over technology, a melding of man and machine, a magical property known as etherium. Etherium was the power that tipped the balance in Sorin's favor, and he won the war by obliterating the faraway kingdom's capital cit.y After this crime, however, Sorin could not go unpunished. An old fairy visited him by night in his castle as he celebrated his victory. She cursed him to remain part-human, part-machine, a beast with only emotions of anger, despair, and hatred. He would never feel love, never become human, unless one of his friends or family members would agree to stay with him for a year, enduring his wrath of their own free will. No one volunteered, all of them leaving, everyone...except Trystan. Trystan, though still only a young boy, would not leave his brother. He promised to stay with Sorin for the year, even though Sorin had been stripped of his human compassion...Can Trystan remain of his own accord in the dark and cold castle, with a brother who is no longer human? This is where our story begins...

So basically this is a twist on Beauty on the Beast. Instead of a romance, it involves a test of familial bonds. I would like to play Trystan if someone would be willing to play as Sorin. If this doesn't catch your interest in the way it's presented, I could definitely tweak it.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

The Curse of Etherium Empty Re: The Curse of Etherium

Post by fav599 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:06 pm

I would LOVE to role play this with you! In fact i think i think that i had a dream about this to tell the truth ^^ however can we try to make this romantic in a way?

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:08 pm

Email me please if your still interested ^^;; Please and thank you^^

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruu Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:44 pm

~I'm so glad you're interested! I've messaged you!
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down