FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blood of the gods, Our Blessing, Our Curse (Medieval Fantasy)

2 posters

Go down

The Blood of the gods, Our Blessing, Our Curse (Medieval Fantasy) Empty The Blood of the gods, Our Blessing, Our Curse (Medieval Fantasy)

Post by Ruu Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:45 pm

Two Imperial children, twins…so alike, yet so different…one filled with the desire to protect yet the desire to destroy…The other filled with brotherly love, yet conflicted with a deep fear…Their father, the Emperor Azgard, has the blood of the god of Darkness, Seymour, running through his veins. Their dear mother, murdered (some say at the hands of the High Druid Morpheus), the late Empress Ilyena, had the blood of the goddess of Light, Alara, coursing through her body. The elder twin, though only by minutes, inherited the dark blood of his father while the younger twin was granted the pure light of his mother. As the twins grow, their father becomes increasingly cold and distant while the High Druid Morpheus gathers more power. He whispers words of poison in the Emperor’s ears, and those of his elder son. There is a rumor that the High Druid wishes to resurrect Seymour himself and to blot out Alara’s light forever by coercing the elder twin into destroying his younger brother. Though they were inseperable and birth and throughout childhood, as they reach the ages of eighteen their heritage begins to shine forth. Will the older child succumb and become a vessel for the god of Darkness, plunging the world into Despair? Or will the Light of his younger brother lead his sibling and the Empire to an age of Hope? And what of the rumors of an army of liberators coming to besiege the Empire for its transgressions?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Basically this is a role-play in a fantasy setting. I would play the younger sibling and I would like for someone to play the older sibling. Basically, if the above plot didn’t make this clear, this story is about twins who are the sons of an Emperor of a fictional kingdom. Their parents passed on Holy Blood to their children, the powers of the gods, that flowed through their veins. The older son has the blood of Seymour, god of darkness, while the younger has the blood of Alara, goddess of light. This role-play will detail how their relationship changes as their powers begin to awaken and as the High Druid Morpheus attempts to cause the darkness to be completely reborn in the heart of the older sibling and as the evil Druid tries to drive a stake between the hearts of the twins.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

The Blood of the gods, Our Blessing, Our Curse (Medieval Fantasy) Empty Re: The Blood of the gods, Our Blessing, Our Curse (Medieval Fantasy)

Post by Rogue.Ember.Shadow Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:51 pm

This sounds interesting! I think I could do a conflicted older sibling!
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://daughter-of-chaos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Blood of the gods, Our Blessing, Our Curse (Medieval Fantasy) Empty Re: The Blood of the gods, Our Blessing, Our Curse (Medieval Fantasy)

Post by Ruu Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:58 pm

~Super! I'd be totally happy to RP with you! I wasn't expecting such a quick response! This is so awesome! I know that the plot is kinda bare-bones right now, but that was because I wanted to allow both RPers to develop it instead of just me. We could move this to the discussion section if you'd like to hash out the details. : )
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue.Ember.Shadow Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Sure! Let's hash away!
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Rogue.Ember.Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Female

http://daughter-of-chaos.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down