FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a dream!!! . . . Well, an idea at least!! ^^

Go down

I have a dream!!! . . . Well, an idea at least!! ^^ Empty I have a dream!!! . . . Well, an idea at least!! ^^

Post by Guest Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:22 pm

Hello, here is my first attempt at creating an RP in many months. . . I think the last one I started with a friend of mine off of websites and through email, and it's still going. Let's hope I have not lost my touch in forming such stories.

Honestly. . . this was just inspired by a book I read, and when I realized I myself have never written a story of this sort before. I'm looking for anyone interested in writing a love story (high school age based) of two lesbian/bi-sexual girls. You do not have to personally BE gay to write such a thing just so you know, and anyone homophobic or anything please keep your comments to yourself. Anyway, it's against the rules to flame. Freedom of speech truly only goes so far if you think about it.

To continue with said idea, it's loosely set in the 12-17 year old range (anyone who'd like to do it should set their preference of what age group the characters would be) and I believe one of the characters should have come out and the other will not have admitted it to themselves yet. I'm not looking for a lovey-dovey fluff story, but one with realism and drama, a coming of age story for two lesbian girls.

I will post my character profile in the OOC thread once I have a partner for this story, that way I can talk to the other person before forming the character.

So, enough said. Any takers?

Back to top Go down

I have a dream!!! . . . Well, an idea at least!! ^^ Empty Re: I have a dream!!! . . . Well, an idea at least!! ^^

Post by Attie Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:47 pm

Has anyone said yes yet? I would be interested in something like this, definitely. [smiles]
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

I have a dream!!! . . . Well, an idea at least!! ^^ Empty Re: I have a dream!!! . . . Well, an idea at least!! ^^

Post by Guest Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:36 pm

Way awesome! You're the first!! I'm busy at the moment but I'd love to get a character profile up within the next 24 or so hours!! Just as a question, how would you make your character so I can fix mine to her? Like, do you want the one open with herself about her feelings or the one hiding them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:32 am

I'd rather play the one who's in the closet still ;] If you don't mind.

And excuse my absence of time. I'm a bit of a wild card at the moment, but I am usually on during the evening.

Regardless, I have a phone that has internet, so I will get a message everytime you reply to this topic, and I can reply as well.
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Okay, I'd rather play the one open with her feelings. LOL So it works out! ^^

It's alright because I am a high school student in the middle of exams who is also grounded. I get one hour of computer time a night and as much extra as I can sneak in (which is more than I expected I could).

My phone has internet too but. . . the current state of grounding has left me phoneless, LOL. I am going to make my character sheet now and hopefully will post a topic in the OOC area or whatever it's called. XD I will send you a message with the link if I get it up tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down