FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1x1 Idea

2 posters

Go down

1x1 Idea  Empty 1x1 Idea

Post by Annalysa Jones Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:29 am

I'm looking for two, maaaaybe three, 1X1 roleplaying partners. I get quite boring during the day time (from betweeen the times of noon and 8pm), and I joined this site today and wish to have some people to do one on one roleplays with.

I prefer fantasy, modern, or Science Fiction (for the Science Fiction one, it depends on the plot).

I'm all about romance with unconventional pairings. Such as:

Demon X Human
Demon X Angel
Alien X Human
Vampire X Human
Werewolf X Human
Vampire X Werewolf
Royalty X Servant

Etc.

I adore drama, action, and such as well.

I also had two idea for a one X one that I could possibly do with someone if they were interested.

(It's inspired by Beauty and the Beast.) A male who sinned horribly his entire existence has died, and because of his wicked ways, was sent to Hell. He wished not to be in Hell, or be dead at all fro that matter, so Satan gave him one month to go back to Earth and find someone to love him for the way he was. But nothing given to you by Satan is perfect, and when he got back to Earth, he realized that his outer appearance was just as hideous as his inward appearance. He now has one month to find love. If he succeeds, he gains back his old looks and is allowed to stay on Earth until his next death. But, if he fails, he gets sent back to Hell for all of Eternity. I was thinking along the lines of your character being the male, mine being the female (or male, depending on which you prefer to have it as).

My second idea was a zombie apocalypse type 1x1. I was thinking along the lines of me playing a female who is a past beauty pageant winner and doesn't really know how to do anything on her own. She gets left alone because of the fact that her entire family was killed/turned by the zombies. Somehow she survives and tries finding someone else so she has a better chance of surviving. You play a male who finds her who is either a dangerous criminal that broke out of jail after the zombies took over, or a male that has a sick addiction to hunting.

So, if you are interested, please comment or message me. I'll be looking forward to roleplaying with you.
Annalysa Jones
Annalysa Jones
Mist
Mist

Female

http://myyearbook.com/scottywilson

Back to top Go down

1x1 Idea  Empty Re: 1x1 Idea

Post by Samdarkblood Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:28 pm

This sounds really cool, and if you wanted to i would love to role play with you, here is my email Sammiefreeten@gmail.com email me and we can start role playing

Samdarkblood
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down