FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Playing Partner^^

3 posters

Go down

Role Playing Partner^^ Empty Role Playing Partner^^

Post by fav599 Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:02 am

Well, it's been awhile since I role played, thats the reason why I kinda joined the site. ^^ So i need a role player who is online a lot and ect ect ect.

I like very deep plots with a lot of plot twists^^ other from that i like every don't like any thing other from perfect caras. Also, i don't mean to be rude however I would like some one who is experienced in role play^^

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Partner^^ Empty Re: Role Playing Partner^^

Post by Ruu Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:26 pm

I don't know if I'm super-experienced but I've been roleplaying for about six years or so. I'd interested in RPing with you. I don't know what you had in mind, but I just posted a fairly complex plot for an idea for a one-on-one RP. If you'd like to look, you can click here.

http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/t3682-the-curse-of-etherium

If you don't like the idea, though, that's totally fine. I'm open to other things as well.
Ruu
Ruu
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:29 pm

I'm online quite often and I must say that I have quite a bit of expertise and experience. Though so do many others here, you will not find a lack of talent at FOG.
Anyways, let me know if you would like to work on something with me; I would be pleased to accept you as a partner.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down