FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

role-play partner?

2 posters

Go down

role-play partner? Empty role-play partner?

Post by Fadded Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:35 pm

Hello reader and hopeful role-play partner! I am Fadded but you may call me a variety of names once we start role-playing. I don't mind nick names. I am a friendly person and I do like to have a conversation with my role-play partner as well. I am a college student studying in Psychology and finals have just finished for me so I have plenty of free time to devout to role-playing. I will be on periodically throughout the day. I usually dish out more than one post a day if I have the time. It is the holidays so posting will be a little varied, as I am sure the case will be for you as well. Without further adieu, let's get into the true meat of this post. Role-plays, rules, and more.

I am Looking for and Provide...

* Literate role-player: posts longer than a paragraph please, unless there is simply a conversation. All of us vary from time to time. And complete sentences please.
* Creativity - As my partner, you should contribute to your ideas to continue the role-play.
* Courtesy - This means saying good night or letting me know when you are off for the day/will be gone for a while. Also, let me know if the idea isn't working for you anymore. We can change it or add more to the role-play to spice it up again.
* Maturity - Do have adult content such as violence, language and others so I need to make sure my partner can handle those things.
* Character creation - This simply means I do not want Mary Sue characters. I looooove character development so please be prepared. A story is not a story without character development.

Rules

* No one-liners
* No txt talk like dis in rp.

I Will NOT Do...

* Twilight Role-plays: (I prefer non-sparkly vampires with some actual character development thank you very much.)
* Girl-girl parings: Nothing against them, just can't do them.

You'll have to convince me for...

* Cow boy role-plays
* Horror role-plays
* Fandoms: give me a list and I'll debate if I'd like to participate in it

I am always interested in...

* Fantasy
* Science fiction
* Real life role-plays
* Sirens (my own creation)
* Dragons
* A good plot with toooons of drama and character development
* Arranged marriages
* Forbidden love
* Vampires
* Werewolves
* Romance
* mental disorders

In role-plays, I like having romance in the story and most of my pairings are boy-boy, but I do straight as well. I will list some ideas below. I will provide the preferred pairing of the idea, but that can change to male-female pairings. You just might have to convince me a little more. I do play male and female characters, so neither is a problem for me. Also, my ideas tend to be very open. I do this on purpose so my partner can add their two cents ^.~ And now to the good part; ideas!

Till Death do we Part (m/m)

Okay so I am envisioning a world much like the one we live in now, so modern. I am also thinking that there are other creatures that humans don't know about. Perhaps a bunch if we want to make it high fantasy, but I am going to focus on one thing in particular. I call them the Derza. Now, these people are known by humans with the names such as: Night angels, Angel of death, Valkyrie, the Reaper, Death, and the list goes on, but they are formally known as the Derza. I am debating if these are immortal beings that were once humans and then killed themselves, landing themselves as Derza, or if they are an actual species created, bred, and used for their abilities. It depends. Option one is more religion oriented.

Anyway, the Derza do wear a cloak over their bodies as is the 'traditional' garments when they are out on the job. Some bring weapons, hence why we have the image of a scythe, and they wear a dark mask over half of their face. The hidden side of their face probably holds their seal or contract or something. Anyway, the Derza go to those who are dying and their touch allows the soul to be liberated from the body and the souls turn into little crystal balls that they place in their belts. They collect a few souls before they go on either to take the souls to be judged if we are going religious, or taken to whoever hired them. Maybe some other creature that eats souls or sells them or whatever. We can work the details out. The Derza can be good or bad. The 'bad' ones are those that just go out and cause havoc on the mortal world and kill people before their time for money or for sport. The 'good' ones just follow orders.

For the plot line, it is very open. We can do whatever and I do like romance so that will probably be added in. We can do something with people hiring the Derza to go and kill for them and people are set out to stop them or release them from the contract, maybe some human - Derza love or whatever. I am open to many ideas.

Other than that, I am open to your ideas, so please post them here or send me a pm. I respond to pms faster. For the rp, I don't mind doing them over pm or thread. I hope to hear from you soon!
Fadded
Fadded
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

role-play partner? Empty Re: role-play partner?

Post by AppleMistress Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:14 am

Hullo there. I guess I'll introduce myself now-- AppleMistress, though I'm called Apple by most. Admittedly, sometimes I disappear from the interest threads if I get too busy while I'm involved with them. But like you, I'm on my winter break and have plenty of time to spare. It took me a little while of debating before responding-- but I'm confident that I'll be able to stick with you here. Smile I can potentially offer a post or more a day-- depending primarily on how busy I am and such.

I can provide lengthy posts, suitable grammar (text speak makes me cringe-- I don't even send text messages in text speak) and complete sentences. I like contributing and hearing my partner's thoughts as well. And I should be rather good in terms of courtesy-- though I will admit that some days I may have no time whatsoever to sign on here. But I usually know beforehand if I ever do get that busy. I can handle maturity and character development is seriously my best friend. I can't even participate in a role-play if character development isn't involved-- it's my favorite part of roleplaying. Along with text speak, Mary Sue's make me cringe. Twilight makes me cringe too. Vampires shouldn't sparkle.

I hope my introduction was all right. Anyhow, down to business. I'm sort of the opposite in terms of pairings. I can do girl-girl and I can't do boy-boy. But straight pairings also work well with me. I'll admit that I'm a whole lot more comfortable working with female characters-- but if we handle more than one character each, I'm definitely up for making a male character as well. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, but I don't like an overload of fluff. A little is always fine. Romance tends to be a secondary genre for me… if that makes sense. But if the couple at hand has an interesting dynamic, I'd be fine with making it the major genre as well. Forgive me if I'm sounding off, I'm a little tired. ^.^;

I used to be a fan of Buffy. I can work with vampires. I tend to really enjoy supernatural sorts of role-plays, real life role-plays, or a mesh of the two of them together. I'm craving real-life right now-- but I'll wait for your opinion when it comes to the genre itself. Character development is the biggest plus for me. I think that's what drew me to your interest check to begin with, to be honest. Like you, though, I'm very open and agreeable in terms of what we can do with the plot and such.

I'm actually rather fond of your idea with the Derza. Perhaps with a modern setting, we can somehow do something that is somewhat realistic and supernatural at the same time? I tend to get a little giddy over the whole idea of human/supernatural being pairings and I think it'd be interesting to work with. Anyhow, it's been a crazy day for me and I'm getting a little too tired to process any interesting ideas at the moment-- but I'll definitely make some input and share ideas in terms of creating a plot. I'll listen to your thoughts so far and then contribute to that-- if you're still interested, that is.

I apologize that this is so long! (Or at least it looks lengthy on my text edit program right now, haha) I look forward to possibly working with you in the near future!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fadded Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:30 am

Hello Apple!

So far, I think we will make a wonderful pair. :3 I currently have two people I am role-playing that involve the Derza, so you'd have to give me a good reason to try a third. I wanted to have lines strike through it, but I don't know how to do that yet on this site haha XD. I didn't want to just delete it if someone had a good reason that would make me consider it again.

Realistic rp sounds good to me. I don't have an idea at the moment but I am also distracted and had to get up like 3 times now so I lost my train of thought lol.

Oh and I don't text talk in my text either XDD unless I am really busy and doing things one handed lol. I will probably send you a pm tomorrow and hopefully with an idea lol.
Fadded
Fadded
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:28 pm

Alright! I think there might be a way to do the whole strike through text thing... Possibly. I haven't used it yet, so I'm not entirely sure. That's understandable, though, involving them in three role-plays may make things seem... repetitive. I don't know if that's the right word to use, but nonetheless.

I'd be fine with realistic as well. Smile No specific ideas at the moment, but now that the genre is decided, I'll try and brainstorm a little.

xD I have to capitalize all my sentences and use periods too. Most my friends think I'm silly for it, but you know. Sure thing! I should be around tonight.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down