FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pumzi (Sci-Fi/Post-Apocalyptic Dystopia Short Film!)

Go down

Pumzi (Sci-Fi/Post-Apocalyptic Dystopia Short Film!) Empty Pumzi (Sci-Fi/Post-Apocalyptic Dystopia Short Film!)

Post by Nation Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Pumzi is a short Sci-fi film directed by Wanuri Kahiu. Set 35 years after a fictional World War 3, it follows Asha, a museum curator who receives a mysterious package which indicates there may be life beyond the world she knows - which is a fully-functional, underground subterranean city in Nairobi.

I was in a Pumzi RP a while back, but unfortunately it never got off the ground. (Anyone wanna start one? Razz )

Has anyone seen this short movie? To all of you sci-fi and/or post-apocalyptic dystopia fans, check this movie out. The entire thing is around 21 minutes and probably has about 2 paragraphs of dialogue in total.

I just got done watching it and it's a very powerful minimalist and deconstructionist sort of film, that I hope the director is able to make into a full-length feature one day. If anyone is interested in watching it:

Watch it in HD.

Part 1:

Part 2:
Nation
Nation
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down