FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion

2 posters

Go down

Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Empty Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion

Post by Eternity Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:04 pm

Hey, it's me again.

Yes, me who litters the one on one section of this site XD.

ANYWAYS: I want to do a roleplay similar to one I was involved in a very long time ago. I want the story to kind of revolve around my character's past.

NOW I either want this to be unique, meaning that your character has some way of playing into this without being a runaway.
OR I want your character to be a teen or young adult (17+ for both) that is looking to start over.

Storyline:

Lily Takashi was kidnapped at the age of fifteen, and has been missing ever since. After one year, she was presumed dead.
But after two, she escaped.

Lily (now known only as 'Red') was a hostage, held by three men who were, and still are, big dogs in the business of drug trafficking, prostitution, and identity theft transactions.

But she's been freed, and she seeks an escape. After two years of being abused and beaten, and tortured unbelievably, she has lost most of her common behaviors and now exhibits stranger ones in place of those.

Seeking to find someone to hide her, she must learn to relive, as the underground world of gangs and sin rises up to find the escaped teen hostage who holds enough evidence to completely destroy their business pyramid.

Very Happy Anyone interested? I know it's very vague, but I'll further explain if someone seems interested.

This story is realistic.

It is meant to be a grungy gritty story involving romance and action while fleshing out the horrors of the streets and what kind of people live within them.

Thanks!
~Eternity

- -Between Eternity and Fluffy- -

Last edited by Eternity on Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Empty Re: Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion

Post by Fluff Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:32 am

Why not? I haven't had a one-on-one in a long-ass time.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:59 am

WOW

Didn't expect you love, but thanks!
I'm glad to have you....

I'm going to move this to the OOC soon, and then throw up my character for this.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:34 pm

What? I don't JUST do sci-fi and fantasy, you know. >_>

I'll wait for your character, then fart out one of my own.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 17, 2009 1:24 pm

Red

Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Waiting_for_what_by_X_seven

Lily Takashi// a.k.a. "Red"

Heritage: Japanese/other (half Japanese, half American, basically)

Appearance:
Red stands a slender height of 5'5, with pale skin from having survived in a dark cellar for two years. She has long hair that is longer in the back than it is in the front. It is dyed a smooth scarlet tone, though shows black roots and streaks of black, as well as streaks of cream through it. Her eyes are a smooth hazel, with green along the pupil that fades to an autumn blue at the edge. She appears Asian, although has many more Americanized features that give her a strange beauty. Along her left upper arm is a dragon tattoo that is a symbol representing a particular gang called the 'Black Dragons'. She has many many scars along her back and abdomen, and around her chest. She has needle-point scars on the inside of her arms that possibly suggest drug abuse. She also has scars along her wrists- ones that look like chain marks.
Red is first found in a tight white wife beater and tattered fitting jeans, as well as very worn Union Bay shoes (looks like slip-on Converses with a beige body and red roses on the side).

Personality:
Very quiet. Red has been emotionally shattered, best said. She flinches and whimpers at most things, and doesn't speak unless spoken too- if even then. She doesn't like to be touched but she won't push someone away if they do, only show the slight distaste and sorrow for the action. Red thinks like a child who has been beaten for breathing- because she takes all blame for all actions, and acts as though all hatred, anger, and mishap is caused by her somehow.
She is a soft soul, but a torn one as well. Red easily comes off as abused, alone, and afraid.

History:
A normal and vibrant girl- the epitome of Lily Takashi around the age of fourteen/fifteen. She had rich parents, a nice home, and a so-called perfect family. Social and perfect, this child was a wonderful and beautiful creature... But all good things come to an end.
-
When a deal goes bad with her father's underground connection with a new drug called Cavelix, a large underground gang begins a hunt to take back due on him. What they find is a beautiful young woman, his daughter, who would be the perfect thing for their businesses.
Three men, each a head of something large in the street world, kidnapped Lily Takashi, and held her hostage in their cellar.
-
For two years she was kept a slave; beaten, raped, abused, and used as an experiment and advertisement for three bosses of the Black Dragons. When all was lost, one of them- Max, head of identity transactions, allowed her to be free. He gave her a thin wallet with 100 dollars, and a memory drive that held videos of her torture, as well as documentation of illegal actions and business. It was the evidence she would need to put the three thugs away.
But Red had lost herself in the never-ending captivity.
And her newest challenge was just escaping- with the three bosses hot on her trail...

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:25 pm

Killian

Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Anger_by_Clipsey

Killian O'Brien

Heritage: Irish-American

Appearance:
Killian's height belies his Irish heritage. He is 6'1" tall, lithe and fit, with light skin that refuses to tan. His dark hair has a slight curl to it, and is unruly to the point of his constant frustration. Naturally, it is a very dark brown color, but he prefers to dye it black, as off-colors annoy him. His eyes are green and piercing, granting him the gift of a very intense stare (whether he wants it or not). His facial structure is very fine and thin, almost effeminate. There is a Celtic Knot tattooed across his center of his chest, and the same Celtic Band around each of his wrists and ankles. There are thin light scars across his back, from his shoulders to his buttocks, not readily visible save for up close. There are jagged scars on his forearms, much more prominent and much larger than on his back.
He dresses economically, usually wearing worn jeans and old sneakers, used but never ragged. He tends towards wife-beater shirts as well, sometimes wearing a loose cotton lumberjack shirt or his only piece of overclothing, an old denim jacket, mildly ripped but still wearable. He never wears leather, preferring cheap cloth belts instead to keep his pants up.

Personality:
Killian is an angry soul. There's a quiet resentment in him, not an active force, but rather a feeling that his life would be much the better if not for other people. He doesn't like committments to anything, because he doesn't like the complications that always seem to arise later on. With women, it's some emotional thing of theirs that he has to deal with. With gangs, it's the violence and the intrigue, the never knowing when someone (whether police or otherwise) is going to show up banging down your door. He has a few casual friends, people he can bring over for a drink to watch the game, but no one he cares for specifically.

History:
Killian's father was an alcoholic. His mother left them when he was small, an only child with nothing but a violent father for family. He grew up angry and resentful, with a problem with authority. As he grew older, he hardened and matured, the rebellious attitude fading away, but never disappearing from the back of his mind. It was always a defensive reaction, not an aggressive one, to the world around him.

Killian's father always beat him. He used a leather belt lined with metal on his back, leaving the thin gashes to scar him permanently. The beatings happened for little reason, or no reason at all, often the result of one of his father's drunken rages. His father failed to see that Killian was getting older, though, growing into a tall, muscular lad, and one day the boy snapped. He went berserk, attacking his father with a fury equal to the passion the whisky inspired. His father smashed a bottle and cut him, ripping the skin of his arms into horrible tatters, but Killian ultimately cracked his old man's skull with another bottle, leaving him dead on the floor.

Killian fled his old apartment and rented a small four-room house about the same size (and quality) as a trailer. He stayed out of gang life as far as he could despite living in a heavily-gang-populated area, not wanting the complications that other people caused. They learned to respect him, and left him alone with his job working at a home improvement store. He was enjoying his relative solitude, drinking on the weekends and indulging in the occasional one-night stand. Alas, women tend to ruin things like that.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:50 pm

ACE: Prostitution
Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Franklin-1

JACK: Drug Trafficking
Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Kid-cudi

MAX: Illegal Identity Transactions
Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Ufcguy

Kiwi .... the kitten... Razz
Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Cat-1
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Aug 10, 2009 7:41 pm

Farther From Home: OOC/Discussion Rockst11

Name: Jessica Morbin
Sum-up: A traveler of sorts. Out to see the world and enjoy herself. Secretly, she is a criminal. Think Bonnie, and no Clyde. She's a thief and is a dangerous arrangement, but fun and easy to befriend. She's sly, seductive, and laid back with an honest touch over it all. Doesn't she sound wonderful?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down