FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farther From Home: Long-term partner needed

2 posters

Go down

Farther From Home: Long-term partner needed Empty Farther From Home: Long-term partner needed

Post by Eternity Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:56 pm

( - ) <-- this is what I expect from a partner.
( + ) <-- this is what I would really like from a partner.
( ~ ) <-- this is probably showing things I favor in a roleplay.

- Literacy
- Good grammar
- Creativity
- Sense of realism even in fantasy
+ Long posts
+ Challenging roleplayer
+ Male characters (since I prefer playing females)
~ Unique/original storyline
~ Interesting characters; depth, complexes, intriguing twists/flaws, unique traits, etc...
~ Romance (I really like romance, but it's not my first basis. It's something I like later in a roleplay to create drama within a story-line's main flow)
~ Action: Violence, realism, danger, emotion; etc. I want things to be good. Realism even in fantasy; this means that no character can really be dispassionate or constantly nonchalant. I want something interesting. Action surpasses violence too my dearies. Action means ''edge of your seat'', be it by verbal confrontation or an ironic climax, or bla bla bla. Get the picture?
==========================

Farther From Home
A young girl named Lily Takashi has been missing for two years. Little did the world know, she'd been kidnapped by a street gang calling themselves the "Black Dragons". The three Gang Lords kept her, abused her, raped her, and beat her. And when one of them found pity in his heart, he set her free with the evidence needed to put the three criminal Kings away forever.

Now, a girl who has forgotten her past and given up on living has been given a second chance. She is on the run, unknowing of people and unsure of this world. When you ask her her name, she merely states the color of her long smooth hair.

"Red."

Will you help her run from the three criminals, and her past of abuse and torture? Or will you let her slip away into the grip of three deadly and greedy thugs?

Every time in the past I have tried this idea, it has gotten lots of attention, but died before it really got good. *Sighs* I hope this time can be different.

Seeking a mature male character, suited for this kind of thing. Character types can be damn near anything.
This rp is: romance/action/adventure/urban.

Anyone interested?

And remember, REMEMBER, REMEMBER, I am looking for someone who won't give up on this, but as well someone who can help me keep things interesting enough that I won't bail either. Someone, anyone, help me?!?!

~Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Farther From Home: Long-term partner needed Empty Re: Farther From Home: Long-term partner needed

Post by Frozen Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:04 pm

I wouldn't mind doing a second role-play with you if you will have me. Will you be playing the three thugs or are they NPC?
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Farther From Home: Long-term partner needed Empty Re: Farther From Home: Long-term partner needed

Post by Eternity Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:20 pm

I will also be playing the three gang lords. I'll have an OOC up for us in like... about two or three minutes LOL
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Frozen Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:26 pm

Okay. It will take me a bit but I'll respond.
Frozen
Frozen
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://pathlesstraveled.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:29 pm

Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down