FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC-

+6
Skitzo-phrenick
Silvan Arrow
Dio the Awesome
Bird of Hermes
Kyrt Malthorn
YenWen
10 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC- - Page 4 Empty Re: A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC-

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:44 am

Gonna be out of commission this weekend. I'm helping with treasury stuff for a major swing dance event, and it runs pretty much around the clock. I'll mainly be home to sleep, shower, eat, and change clothes for the next dance until Sunday evening. Sorry for the delay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC- - Page 4 Empty Re: A Monstrous World We Hold -OOC-

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:11 am

Wow, Silvan, sounds like you lead a rather busy life. Sounds good busy though.

I really feel bad that a few of you guys won't be posting till next day. For that sake I'll start trying to put up my posts faster just to get this moving along so everyone can play. Thankfully I put one up already but.... eh... I'm starting to ramble.... let's just say I want it to be next day soon and am pushing for it...

My god what is with me tonight... I can't word myself properly at all in any form other than writing. Almost caused some serious drama in a livejournal community earlier... *goes off to get some food or possibly medicine*
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:50 pm

Dio, you are aware we are waiting on you right?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:52 pm

Sorry, everyone, but I've had family in town and have been volunteering with my marine lab for the past few days. I'm playing major catch-up right now, but I'll try to post as soon as possible.

I had an idea, Skitzo, for my next post. Since your character just took the plunge into the drink, I could have Maikka pull her out and get them both to safety away from the battle. It would at least get some character interaction going. Thoughts?
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 pm

I was actually hoping something like that would happen. Smile Considering Haunter's made out of air I don't think he could help Becca underwater and I really think she just used up the last of her energy with that whole thing. So it sounds like the perfect idea to me.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:56 pm

Great! I'm completely slammed with work for the next few days, but I'll make sure to include that in my next post.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 pm

I just posted. Skitzo, let me know if there's anything you want me to change. I just had them go back to Maikka's house, but if you want me to back it up to where they're still on the docks, I can do so if it makes it easier for you to write your next post.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 pm

No, everything you did was perfectly wonderful. Smile I enjoyed it, and I'll definitely work on a post for you in response.

This is out of curiosity though, how many people are STILL in this RP? Please, post if you're still in.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Starstruck Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:14 pm

Is it too late to join? I kind of skimmed this OOC and read the IntChk in detail, so forgive me if I'm wrong.

It's an interesting idea; I had a short story once about an organization that basically looked into the idea of evolution of mythological creatures.

Because it was fiction, they all really existed, and I had a great time with the "Field Agents" who would go to contain them for study. More than one got eaten...maybe I'm too cruel.

But, I digress. If you have room for one more, I'll begin working on a -little- profile for a character. I must say I'm rather excited. This is something I've never considered, despite my fascination with other fantasy creatures. I would be delighted to join. This would be my first RP here ^_^

~Starstruck
Starstruck
Starstruck
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Well, none of us here can make any promises because we are not the GM of the thread, but I have sent a PM to YenWen to let her know we need a reply in the OOC. When/if she comes on, she'll let you know for sure.

I for one can say that it would be honor to take you FoG RP virginity in this thread. XD
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:44 pm

I posted again, Skitzo. I hope you don't mind that I had Haunter cause a little bit of mischief Twisted Evil. This post was a lot easier to write now that we've got some character interaction occurring.

In answer to your roll call, I think it's pretty obvious that I'm still invested in this role-play. Did you ever hear back from Yenwen regarding Starstruck joining? I haven't seen Harper around for a while, so Starstruck would definitely be a welcome addition to add some new blood to the story, so to speak.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Haha... That post was both adorable and hilarious. XD I could just imagine Ifrit struggling to stay still and I really just want my own Aquila. And you did wonderfully with Haunter. I have no problems at all there.

Unfortunately, no. I have not heard from Yenwen at all. Doesn't look like she's been on for well over a week actually and from what I heard on her last day here she was going through some sort of personal issue. I don't think it would be safe to assume she's coming back anytime soon.

Still I looked back on the interest check and stuff and it looks like there was no player limit on this RP so... If I may be so bold.... I don't think she would have any problems with Starstruck joining.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Awww yay! I'm glad you liked it. I pre-ordered Pokemon White over Black for the sole purpose of getting a Rufflet/Braviary because it's a version-exclusive. And I'll give anyone who guesses the reference behind Yakul's name a metaphorical cookie ^_^.

Hmmm...based on your info, it sounds like Yenwen may be out of commission for a while. I think we're still in the early enough phase of this RP that Starstruck can go ahead and make a character. Right now the major players are you, me, and Dio, and we've got a potential conflict going on with Dio's character being involved with smuggling and the genetic splicing, while Becca seems willing to put herself in the line of fire and Maikka just doesn't know what to make of all this. I think Starstruck could easily make a character that plays into all this somehow and we can build the story from there.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:01 am

Very nice. I may get white instead of black for that very reason as well... That is if I want to get the pokemon games... which due to this RP I'm seriously considering. And I couldn't guess Yakul's name so I looked it up. Very awesome... but sadly I get no cookie for my discovery. Sad

I whole heartedly agree. I see no reason why he can't join.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:33 am

Hmm... I somehow lost being subscribed to the ooc. Oh well.

The next post I make will be something crime-y. Expect it soon.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

Looking forward to it. Smile
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:44 am

Looking forward to it. Smile
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:08 am

Way to get down with your bad self, Dio Twisted Evil
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 am

I wanted to apologize to you all for the long pause. Very long pause. College is college is college. It's hard to explain past that, especially with midterms in the wake for Harper and I. Good news is, Black and White comes out tomorrow, and, if we can get this going again, I hope to incorporate the aspects of both games (since they have different plot lines and such) into the roleplay.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:35 am

I hoped it was something like that. Glad that your here for however long you have. Hmmm.... maybe I should get myself Black or white too.... >.> It's been so long since I've played a pokemon game. I'm sure I will enjoy it.

What about Startstruck, btw? Is he okay to enter the game?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 am

I see no reason why not. It's very early in, so it'll all depend on their profile :3 I'd like to have as many different perspectives of this world as possible~

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:39 am

I also highly recommend getting the game. It's supposed to really change how the game works. Since a lot of the new species has the ability to switch forms, and to interchange randomly in battle, it incorporates more strategy.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:38 am

Interesting. Well, I will definitely be sure to check it out.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:58 am

I'm getting White once the store opens at 9 AM and then playing alllllll day! So excited! And I'm glad you're back, YenWen! Believe me, I know how stressful college can be. Grad school is even harder...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:23 am

I'm doing the same, Silvan, but I'm getting Black :3 Harper's getting White, but he has to wait until the afternoon, since his dad preordered it and has to buy, which will have to wait until he gets off work, blah blah blah. Anyway, I'm going to flaunt it in his face.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Harper Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:27 am

Which is a fail, I'd pick it up myself, but he preordered it at the gamestop on base, and the last military idea I had was when I was fourteen so...

As for the rp, I think introducing a new character would be a great idea. Tomorrow while she's diving into the new game I'm going to catch up on all the posts.

Harper
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Starstruck Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:08 am

Heehee, White FTW. Zekrom kicks the other guy's butt aesthetically.

EDIT: I started playing it the other day. It's...fun, to say the least. To say the most, I will never get bored of playing it. The graphics are amazing! <3

EDIT: Oh, God. Did I write that? It's like two pages! I hope you don't mind...it's really long, and I don't think I captured the tone correctly. But oh, well, I think it'll be fine. Say hello to the lovely Julia.

CS coming in a double post, as soon as I finish the mini-editz like proofreading and copy-pasta.

Last edited by Starstruck on Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Starstruck
Starstruck
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Starstruck Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Be warned; opening that spoiler automatically stretches the page. His history is long, and arguably controversial.
I predict that the this post will be so long with the spoiler that the next poster will be on the next page!:
As you can see, even though Nigel has had some rough encounters, he’s a basically good person…with a dark side he tries to make up for with his healing. I apologize if it seems like he has too many of the little guys; it’s very hard for him, torn so between his calm, healing side and his pugnacious, evil side (read: he likes to heal as much as he likes to fight. Getting = healing, using/training = fighting). Watch for the yin-yang references in his reactions and combat, ‘kay? (I just feel like I need a special ending to this post...)

For Julia!

~Starstruck
Starstruck
Starstruck
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by YenWen Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:34 am

It sounds fine as long as you can hold up a decent explanation for each pokemon. Of course, some are easy to explain, but for their moves, make-up, and terms of evolution need to be held up. As explained before, when it comes to evolution, it's normally a small process, except for the encounter of evolution stones, which are extremely difficult to explain by science.

*Also, I finished Black yesterday, or at least got to the credits. There's still a good portion of the region you don't discover until afterword. EXCELLENT ending.

YenWen
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:03 am

You're kidding. You ALREADY finished black? God damn.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next