FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Wars: The Earthen Warriors

+4
Silver Wolf
Ragter the junior greeter
Kyrt Malthorn
Gadreille
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Realm Wars: The Earthen Warriors - Page 3 Empty Re: Realm Wars: The Earthen Warriors

Post by Gadreille Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Ah, I see now what you are trying to do. That's fine with me, interesting addition to what before was seamless transition.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Realm Wars: The Earthen Warriors - Page 3 Empty Re: Realm Wars: The Earthen Warriors

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:40 pm

Ya, I was even possible think of the other, working stable ritual allowing the trans-dimensional issue to occur in the first place, but disregarded it as pushing the idea too far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrt Malthorn Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:05 am

So, should Garret be the one Ryona's character finds? Or mine, Gabriel?

It seems to me if the sacrifice there effected Garret's arrival he'd appear there, rather than in the realm of land. Yet I'm not sure what you had in mind, Elric, but as long as Ryona's clearing it I'm fine with either way.

And I'm not keen on holding the story up any longer.
Kyrt Malthorn
Kyrt Malthorn
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:33 am

I don't care either way. Garret gets massive migraines randomly, and is painfully sensitive to magic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrt Malthorn Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:33 am

Then IMO, perhaps it should be Garret. He probably looks more like a shipwreck survivor.
Kyrt Malthorn
Kyrt Malthorn
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 pm

I will write it that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:24 pm

I finally got a post up, it ain't much but it's something. I am assuming that Edmund and the others landed in the realm of land.
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Yea, you are correct. I'm going to be getting a post up tomorrow.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wolf Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:19 pm

Weee...I seriously need to post and get Alya either with you guys or something. I've just been so distracted by daily life for a bit. Won't be able to post today though I might be able to when I get back from work tonight.

And Kyrt I guess we should try to figure out how our other pair would meet up, who stumbles upon who.
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyrt Malthorn Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:49 pm

@ Silver Wolf:

Indeed. Fine with me whichever way it works - and whatever circumstances, scenery, etc. If you've any ideas or preferences, go ahead and run with them.

Canine hearing and scent outstripping a bobcat's, seems likely to me your character would notice mine first. The cat's not stalking either; just walking.
Kyrt Malthorn
Kyrt Malthorn
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:30 am

Speaking of getting posts up...Has Bird of Hermes been busy the past month or something? Because we haven't seen hide nor hair of him since January.

On another note, this RP really is getting interesting; can't wait to see where it goes.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Feb 21, 2011 11:51 am

she's been very busy; I'm not sure if she's still in this role play or not.

I'm glad you are enjoying it! Keep in mind that this role play is supposed to be loose and fun; if you have ideas, throw them out there!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:09 pm

Uh...oops; seems I referred to Hermes as a male; sorry bout that Hermes, if you ever read this. Smile

Nah, I have no ideas at the moment.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:57 pm

I really need a response to my last action before writing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by Br0ken_deadly Mon May 09, 2011 1:45 pm

I was kind'of wanting to join, if I could...
Br0ken_deadly
Br0ken_deadly
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon May 09, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm sorry to say, this sort of fizzled out, bad management on my part. I don't know if I could get it started again.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3