FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity

+4
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Fate Flyer
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

[OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity - Page 3 Empty Re: [OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:55 pm

I love how humans can live without the two "bad" races, and lycans can live without the other two races, but while vampires can live without lycans, they need humans. Well... maybe not completely. They can feed off animals, right? It's just not as pleasant. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

[OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity - Page 3 Empty Re: [OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:25 am

Lycans need humans too, they don't get over their craving for human flesh until they become 'adults'
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:28 am

Lillith still thinks humans are tasty, just so you know. She just hasn't made a practice of eating them since she was taught by Lucian that it's bad.

Besides, it's just a craving, not a necessity. If all humans were dead, they'd find nourishment elsewhere.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:36 am

Mmmm raw steak....
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:46 am

Well, finally read all of it, and I am both intimidated and excited. I have not written like that in a while, but I hope I can keep up. (That, in a roundabout way, was saying the posts thus far are incredible.)

Hopefully I can get a post up this weekend.
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Dec 16, 2010 11:08 am

Very great posts so far! I love how they are already all starting to connect.

I'll also attempt to get my post up by this weekend, though I am working Saturday and then have my usual errands and chores Sunday, but if nothing else, it'll at least be started. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:09 am

Xi, as long as you get the minimum post-length for the advanced forum, we'll be okay. Plus, as you grow more used to it, you'll be able to push yourself further. =3

Fate, sweet deal. Take your time.

I'm going to be gone from Monday, December 20th, 2010 until Wednesday, January 5th, 2011, so I won't be able to post during that time unless my lover and I really grow bored with each other or unless he has to work or something, sooooo yeah. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:45 am

Alright, actually I think it should be forgiven that probably everyone is going to have some holiday plans coming up and won't be able to post right away. So long as we all come back from the holidays ready to keep the story rolling, we shouldn't have a problem. :]

I've already started my post yesterday, so we'll see how much farther I can get today.

EDIT: Alright, well I managed to get my post up today. I haven't role played or written in so long. I hope my quality hasn't dwindled too severely.

In my next post, I'm planning on having Velganos hear and answer Lucian's call. Lucian said his howl could be heard for miles, so I'm assuming Velganos would be able to hear it in the suburb of Phoenix.

Accalia is a full state over now, and I want her to show up as well, leaving behind her practice and new life without question to be there for her wolf family. However, I don't want Velganos to be the one to tell her about Lucian recalling the old pack, because I don't think Velganos has any way of contacting her now. (I think she would have wanted it that way.) Perhaps Lillith has Accalia's cell phone number in case they needed to keep in contact. After all, they were the only 2 girls in the pack, and they did have a bit of bonding time in the past role play, so it seems likely they may have exchanged numbers. If Lillith could call Accalia and let her know about them regrouping, that would be an excellent way for her to return and to surprise Vel.

Also - side note. I added [OOC] to the title of this thread so it's less confusing which thread a new post is in when you see it on the front past of the forum.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:19 pm

:: nods :: I can totally come back and get back into the swing of things. We already all agreed before making the OoC that this game would be a little slower moving, so I think we can manage.

Fate, when I talked to Lucian ((the real one, not the in game one; I'm not a nutter!)), he said that whomever was meant to hear the call would hear it no matter their location. That's how I accounted for Lillith's actually hearing it while those of the wolf pack couldn't.

Also, Lillith doesn't have a cell phone. She completely separated herself from humanity in favor of sticking to her favored form and surroundings. She could probably remember a number if it was given to her, but I mean... after ten years, who really keeps the same phone number?

Also, I'm glad you added OoC to the subject title of this thread. It makes things more obvious. It's so nice. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:04 pm

(Lol that made me giggle.) Ahh, okay, that makes a lot of sense that everyone meant to would hear it no matter their location. I thought about that too, about having the same number after a decade, but then again I've had the same one since I first got my cell phone when I was 16, so that was 7 years ago. Who knows? I think that does sound very Lillith to not be carrying around a cell phone. I like that.

Thanks, agreed. Smile
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Well, I mean, I've had the same cell phone along with the same number since I was fifteen ((it was my first phone!)), so that was six years ago, but I'm pretty sure when my lover and I live together, he'll probably place me under his cell phone plan which would require me to get a new phone and a new number, soooo yeah. I don't know anyone who's had the same cell phone number for a full decade. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:24 pm

*raises her hand sheepishly. I've had my same number for 12 years.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:45 pm

You're a rare one, Muse. A very rare one. =P

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Dec 18, 2010 12:27 am

*grins, Oooo is that what they're calling it these days?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:30 am

Heh, Kathryn, aside from the area code, you can request the same number. Most providers will do that if it's not already taken. (Only an issue because of the area code change)
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:23 pm

When it comes to cell numbers you can keep the same area code even, so long as it's the same service provider. My dad lives in Florida now and his number is still the local 513 area code.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:58 pm

I told Lu I might have my next post up by this weekend, but I definitely see now that that isn't plausible. In short, I've just had a very busy schedule since coming home for the holidays, and I hope I can get everything done I need to tomorrow before my drive back. xD

I'm not sure when I can post again, since I am coming back home next weekend too (Thursday through Saturday or Sunday) for New Years, and I work full-time Mon-Wed, but I'll see what I can do.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:05 pm

I feel you, Fate. I've really only had time to skim through my email and to read through the posts that recently went up. I've been busy spending time with my lover, so the computer isn't as important.

I do want to ask if we're going to be going for a posting order kind of thing here. Like... should we wait until everyone who has posted before us has posted before going again?

If we do, the posting order would be like this:

Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lyonesse
Digital Muse
quakernuts
Kathryn Lacey
Fate Foretold
Silver Wolf
Xiantic

Lucian posted last, so Lyonesse would be up if we stick to a posting order.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Completely understandable. I hope you and your lover are doing well. ^_^

Actually, that's a good question. I'm fine either way - sticking to a posting order or posting when we're able. It's up to Lucian.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:47 pm

I say whenever you can. Some characters will be able to post more often at some points, and less at others. But be reasonable, we don't need two or three going so far ahead.
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:20 pm

AGreed. Lyonesse and I are working on a co-post for our characters now. But it'll be slow going until the holidays are done, I'd imagine.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Yeah there isn't a specific posting order so long as everyone has been given an opportunity to post. Think of it as rounds. Since everyone has posted once already, that would be the end of round 1. Now we're on round two, so anyone can post until they have two posts in the RP. This round will end when everyone has a total of two posts. Then round 3 will begin, so on and so forth. Unless a situation has arisen where two people need to post more than the other participants, such as if Digi and Lyonesse needed to make a few posts just them for character interaction. Simple enough, eh?
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:43 pm

Okay. I'm digging that scheme, and I completely understand it.

I'll work on my post when I actually have time to do it.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:42 pm

Just one more note on the posting order. If a situation occurs where you need to make a few extra posts between two characters make sure you let everyone know in the OOC thread that you'll be making the extra posts. Just for courtesy reasons.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Sounds good to me. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:18 pm

I think it's been fairly obvious with my first posts, but for the record, unless my two characters are together and interacting, I'll be making separate posts for Nick and Eli.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:33 pm

That's okay with me.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:18 am

Muse, is it at all possible for you to edit your post and place a couple more lines of space between the parts written by you and the parts written by Lyonesse? When I was reading the post, it just got a little confusing about whose part I was reading for the first couple of sentences, and I thought adding some kind of divider like more space or something could help to keep them visually separated.

Also, it may be better to have the OoC fact that it's a co-post between you and Lyonesse as the subject title rather than in the beginning of the post itself. Just a thought.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:20 am

Good points Kathryn. Edited.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:27 pm

Kathryn's OCD kicks in again. Lol.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next