FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity

+4
quakernuts
Digital Muse
Fate Flyer
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

[OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity - Page 4 Empty Re: [OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Dec 29, 2010 4:14 pm

Thanks, Muse. ^^_^^

OCD? Where? >.>;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

[OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity - Page 4 Empty Re: [OOC] And By Night, They Walked: The Struggle of Humanity

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:11 am

ON YOUR KEYBOARD! THE ALPHABET IS ALL JUMBLED UP!
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:10 pm

Nooo!!! :: dies ::

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:42 am

Oh my goodness.

I am falling so far behind. I really am excited for this role play.

A lot of really intense stuff started happening to me this month. I don't like talking about myself, since I'm sure no one cares, so I will spare you the details, but it's been the most insane roller coaster ride. Also, my boss asked me to work full-time now, so I'm gone everyday now for work except weekends. I really can't see posting in this until the weekend now. If you guys all need to skip me to move forward, then I obviously won't be offended. I'll try and get my post up this coming weekend.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:39 pm

It is fine, I've no problem waiting. As I said, I'm still rather slow myself.
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Fate, I hope that the changes in your life are making you happy and/or content. I have no problems with waiting, either. Obviously, you're not the only person who hasn't made their second post, so you really have nothing about which to worry anyway. =3

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wolf Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:55 pm

Yeah I know i'm one of them that needs to make my second post. And while I have tons of free time I need to get in contact with Lyonesse. Probably easier to do it over IM if she has one that I also have since it'll go quicker that way.

But otherwise I'll send her a PM when I get back on later since I have to go out in a few minutes to run an errand with my sister.
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:44 pm

If I see Lyonesse on MSN, I'll have her get ahold of ya
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:47 pm

I know PMs are slower, but they'd probably work better for me right now, Silver Wolf.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:21 am

We've all agreed that this would be a slow paced RP anyways, Fate. I have no problem at all waiting for your post. We're all grown, so we know how it goes. Real life comes before role play.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wolf Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:28 am

Lyonesse wrote:I know PMs are slower, but they'd probably work better for me right now, Silver Wolf.

I was just figuring MSN or something because sometimes its easier for my brain to process an idea. Like waiting on PMs I might lose track of what I was talking about. I think Xi knows it, especially when I'm tired. But if I work it out in one sitting, its easier for me to think of ideas.
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:06 pm

The problem is that right now I'm commuting to school and stuff, so I'm both working off my little tiny netbook (which doesn't have MSN), my internet connection varies from place to place so I never know where I'm going to have it, and I'm busy with classes and other school stuff, so I'm never really sure how long I'll be able to stick around. So PMs are best if you want to catch me this week. Next week, after I move, I should be better able to get on MSN or FOG chat if you'd prefer.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver Wolf Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 am

MSN is probably easier than FOG chat since I've yet to use the chat here and I don't really come here unless I'm checking the threads since Lucian more or less specifically asked if I'd come back for this rp again. But I'll have just about as much free time next week as this week so its up to you.
Silver Wolf
Silver Wolf
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Thanks for understanding, and it is good to know there are others that still just have one post up so far.

The bad news (at least in regards to this role play) is that something just came up for this weekend now, and I won't be home until late Sunday night. I work Friday/tomorrow night, so I'll be leaving first thing Saturday morning. So I know I won't be able to get a post up this weekend at all now. I'm trying to think when I'll actually have enough time to sit down at my computer long enough to write, and I can't forsee that really happening until a week from today.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:57 pm

Just wanted to check up and see how everyone was doing. I know how busy we all are but I wanted to remind everyone that there's still some posts left in the second round. The people that still need posts are:

Xiantic
Fate
Quaker

No rush, I just wanted to remind everyone so things can continue.

Last edited by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Fri Jan 14, 2011 7:20 pm

If we're talking about posts in the second round, I already did Nick's second post.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:11 pm

Did you? That must have slipped my mind. Apologies.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiantic Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:25 pm

Sorry it took a while. Posted, but I still feel as if I'm not up to snuff.

Oh, I should point out so everyone is aware, as past events from Seth's past come into play here.

About a millinia ago, Seth for reasons unknown to anyone save himself (nope, not telling), barged into the vampire council, slaughtered the guards, and flung open the councilroom doors, sending two flaming stakes into the previous Blood Lord's (Blood Lord = head honcho vampire. Vampire King of sorts, and leader of the council) chest, and left before the rest could pursue. That Blood Lord was Rama.

Also, though it matters little, Murchadh was an assassin along with Seth, and when they were still young, they often worked together to take out targets stronger than themselves. They had a silent truce to never target one another or any they protected, and also to assist one another if the need arose. Though it is very uncharacteristic of Seth, this was just how it was. They were also 'blood brothers' a condition a bit more binding than with humans rubbing cuts against each other. Murchadh's blood still runs through Seth, and when Murchadh was killed, some of the blood that was spilt had originally been Seth's. Even Rhianna never really knew anything of Murchadh, and Murchadh knew of Rhianna and could recognize her only so that he knew not to harm her. Unless they were on business, Seth and Murchadh could pass feet from each other and not acknowledge each other's existence. It worked better that way.

Just letting you all in on a few details. More to be revealed later.
Xiantic
Xiantic
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:18 pm

I may just be blind or something, but I couldn't really find the answer.

What is PU's human front? Are they a like a shipping company, or developers in technology or something to that effect. I just want to know fully before I go ahead and make my next post.

Thanks in advance.
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:23 pm

This is a paragraph taken from Fate's second post in the original game.

Fate Foretold wrote:Once the elevator's doors opened, an equally modern room with glass, steel, and marble was revealed to him. It was the headquarters of Primal United, a facility owned and operated by the very teams of government, or the subdivisions to be precise, that had pulled for their subsurface cities in the first place. Primal was, to the public, a government corporation which focused on trade - a Trade and Development Agency which "advances economic development and U.S. commercial interests in developing and middle income countries. The agency funds various forms of technical assistance, early investment analysis, training, orientation visits and business workshops that support the development of a modern infrastructure and a fair and open trading environment." However, behind the public's eyes, their true nature was human-interspecies relations. Primal United, simply put, was a association that united both vampires and lycans and who were the highest agency in charge of dealing with all legal matters concerning the two.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:36 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooh!

Thank you Kathryn! Very Happy
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 pm

No problem. I don't think we ever talked about it in the interest check, the ooc, or the ic, so I figured that would help. I'm pretty sure that at least Primal United's cover hasn't changed since so much from the original is still the same.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Sun Feb 13, 2011 2:36 am

I know it wasn't exactly my turn, but it looked like this was dying, so I figured why not. Maybe it will get people back into action. If not, well I liked that post anyway and now others can read it at least.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:49 pm

I apologize, but I am stepping down from this RP. It appears to be dead.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4