FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pride of a Knight. Medieval Romance

2 posters

Go down

Pride of a Knight. Medieval Romance Empty Pride of a Knight. Medieval Romance

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:21 pm

I've got an idea for a romance one on one, beings there isn't a whole lot going on RP wise for me at the moment I'd like to get it underway as soon as possible.

Alright, so here's the situation. The Daughter of a great Lord is forced to marry the son of another great Lord in a neighboring kingdom as a way for both lords to gain power through the marriage. A knight (my character) is entrusted to pick up the daughter and bring her to the kingdom to meet her future husband. They face many dangers along the way, dangerous animals, bandits who are looking to make money through a kidnapping, and just your general thieves and low lives. The most dangerous trial they face though is their own personal feelings. How can a young Knight hand over a woman who he has grown such deep feelings for to another man?

The location and finer details of the story are open for discussion of course. So, are there any takers?
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Pride of a Knight. Medieval Romance Empty Re: Pride of a Knight. Medieval Romance

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:29 pm

I'd be up for this. Do you have a starting point in mind? Just at the beginning of their travels? Part way through, already at the new kingdome?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Pride of a Knight. Medieval Romance Empty Re: Pride of a Knight. Medieval Romance

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:32 pm

It would start with the knight arriving at the kingdom to pick up the girl.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Sure I'm definitely up for it. Smile

How unworldly would she be?
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:45 pm

You're typical sheltered her whole life princess. But she'll be worldly enough to know what's going on with her arranged marriage. It's up to you how she feels about it. I'll leave all that up to you though since she's your character.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:47 pm

Sounds great. I think she doesn't want to do it, but sees it as her duty. And out of respect for her Father and her noble breeding plans to go through with it in the beginning.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 pm

That sounds good to me. Looks like we have it thought out enough to get started with the characters. I'll go ahead and put up the OOC Discussion. We can go ahead and post character sheets and get started.
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:58 pm

Sounds like a plan
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down