FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast

2 posters

Go down

Beauty and the Beast Empty Beauty and the Beast

Post by Lamenting_Quill Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:53 pm

I fancy a beauty and the beast style roleplay, hit me up and we will discuss it.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast

Post by DracoMalfoy Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:26 pm

Hmm, Beauty and the Beast happens to be my favorite fairy tale! I -luckily- have a little bit of spare time this week and I think at the rate my other roleplays are moving, I can squeeze one more in. That is, if you'd want to do the roleplay with me.

So, a B&B-esque roleplay sounds like a ton of fun of to me. Do you have any specific ideas? I'm really hopen to anything you have, concerning the topic.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:53 pm

Ventus wrote:Hmm, Beauty and the Beast happens to be my favorite fairy tale! I -luckily- have a little bit of spare time this week and I think at the rate my other roleplays are moving, I can squeeze one more in. That is, if you'd want to do the roleplay with me.

So, a B&B-esque roleplay sounds like a ton of fun of to me. Do you have any specific ideas? I'm really hopen to anything you have, concerning the topic.

Yes, I was thinking of the taking the fairy tale and adding our own twist to it, our own personal touch to make it unique. I played with a few ideas in my head lately. I was thinking that perhaps the 'beast' might be a unique creature to begin with, something beautiful and ethereal. In regards to his curse, perhaps in his day his favored his ethereal beauty so much that a goddess descended from the heavens and altered his shape into something similar to what he was, but hideous and grotesque. The only way to return his normal self would be to love someone else more than himself, truly.
The 'beauty' I was thinking could be a gifted witch with psychic abilities, one of them being empathy; the empathy would allow her to see that his appearance is not what it seems to be. That of course would make her curious as young women tend to be with mysteries.

Anyway, I was thinking that going with the style of beauty and the beast, perhaps this young woman breaks into his mansion/castle/home to escape persecution from haters of magic users and our 'beast' discovers her. In exchange for providing her with safety from the outside world that hates those of different natures so much, she would have to remain in his mansion/castle/home with him forever. Terrified of dying so horribly at the hands of ignorant people, she would agree.

Just some ideas, let me know what you think.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:19 pm

You have some pretty good ideas! I like the idea of giving the fairy tale a twist of course; I fear there may be something wrong with me because I love giving happy tales a twisted and dark edge. I have to admit, the idea of the Beauty being gifted with psychic abilities is one I've never heard before, but I really like it because it's a contrast to the perfect mary-sue type characters that normally portray the Beauty. Your idea for the Beast also interests me. I always see the Beast as a demon of sorts who was cursed because of his black heart, instead of the simple aspect of pride and selfishness. I'm really open to anything though; I haven't RPed Beauty and the Beast ever really before.

I like the idea of the Beauty coming upon his castle because she's running from people who are too ignorant to understand her. I think that way, we can give them a realistic and smooth meeting and the idea of both of them residing in the castle will definitely give them time to bond and maybe even fall in love. It sounds good to me!
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:22 am

This is our beauty and the beast story, we can make it as dark as we wish ^.^
Add me on yahoo when you have time and we'll talk Smile

Wind_Charmer18@yahoo.com