FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and the Beast (1x1 by Lamenting_Quill and DarkGoddess)

2 posters

Go down

Beauty and the Beast (1x1 by Lamenting_Quill and DarkGoddess) Empty Beauty and the Beast (1x1 by Lamenting_Quill and DarkGoddess)

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:45 pm

Sure thing. I'll be starting on the opening post right now, so if you'd like to set up the OOC while I do that, that would be lovely. Also, what do you think of a traditional werewolf ability to be able to sense their mate by scent?

I haven't heard of that ability...I tend to be against the whole, 'destined to be together' romances though. I think there's something inherently beautiful that, you fall in love and it's random. Honestly, I never believed in soulmates. The risk that the love won't work out, or that if you break up, you can get over it? That's what I think makes love all the more beautiful.

Sorry, didn't mean to get philosophical. But do you know what I mean?
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast (1x1 by Lamenting_Quill and DarkGoddess) Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast (1x1 by Lamenting_Quill and DarkGoddess)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:49 pm

I am fine with that, though I do think that werewolves might find the scents of some very appealing and the scents of some very repulsive.

DarkGoddess wrote:
Sure thing. I'll be starting on the opening post right now, so if you'd like to set up the OOC while I do that, that would be lovely. Also, what do you think of a traditional werewolf ability to be able to sense their mate by scent?

I haven't heard of that ability...I tend to be against the whole, 'destined to be together' romances though. I think there's something inherently beautiful that, you fall in love and it's random. Honestly, I never believed in soulmates. The risk that the love won't work out, or that if you break up, you can get over it? That's what I think makes love all the more beautiful.

Sorry, didn't mean to get philosophical. But do you know what I mean?
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Beauty and the Beast (1x1 by Lamenting_Quill and DarkGoddess) Empty Re: Beauty and the Beast (1x1 by Lamenting_Quill and DarkGoddess)

Post by DarkGoddess Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:57 pm

I can go with her liking the way she smells. But I don't think that their soulmate should have an immediately recognizable scent that immediately has them know they're their soulmate.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:04 am

DarkGoddess wrote:I can go with her liking the way she smells. But I don't think that their soulmate should have an immediately recognizable scent that immediately has them know they're their soulmate.

Fine by me. Where shall we have our beast reside? Also what era? Medieval or modern?
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:10 am

Whichever works for you. Personally, I'd prefer medieval, because magic seems a little more real there to me. But I can do modern too.
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:17 am

DarkGoddess wrote:Whichever works for you. Personally, I'd prefer medieval, because magic seems a little more real there to me. But I can do modern too.

Medieval works fine by me, my character would need to seek shelter even more so in that era. You will see, you'll like her, she's spunky Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkGoddess Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:39 am

Hehe. I like spunk!

My character has a temper, a bad one. It should be fun to play... Devil
DarkGoddess
DarkGoddess
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down