FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Into the Belly of the Beast

2 posters

Go down

Into the Belly of the Beast Empty Into the Belly of the Beast

Post by Bella Notte Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:38 pm

The Mother

A woman scorned by those she loved and reborn among those she had been taught to fear. She must prove herself to the ranks of the living dead while fighting to return home and find the daughter she was forced to leave behind. She hungers for more than brains; she wants revenge.

The Daughter

A girl mystified by the disappearance of her mother and left to fend for herself in a harsh and rapidly changing world. Smart as she is young, she seeks only to live long enough to discover the truth. In the process, she will topple a government and redefine what it means to be living.

The Father

The man behind it all. A man whose political brilliance rivals his flagrant disregard for human life who will stop at nothing to see his agenda for the fate of nation come to fruition. His wife and daughter were the first victims of a plan that threatens to destroy the worlds of both the living and the dead.

The World

A place seeing the first signs of peace from a world war that has lasted over twenty years. A world historically united under a banner of mutual assistance that has successfully tranquilized the threat of a zombie apocalypse. A world shocked to discover that the living dead are not the brainless monsters depicted in film and literature. A place that, while having finally seemed to reach the well-deserved end of their troubles, hinges on the precipice of utter destruction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The idea: First, I want to make it painfully clear that this is not a survival zombie apocalypse RP. I’ve RP’d in my fair share of those before and while fun, they typically fade fast and go nowhere. I want to focus on the social and political ramifications of a society that has defeated a zombie apocalypse. What’s the next step? Where do we go from here…

The zombies: My zombies are a bit different than your average mindless, emotionless undead monstrosities. My zombies are intelligent, thinking, rational beings. (Think of a less civilized Forsaken from WoW). They still thirst for brains, and while they occasionally lose themselves to this hunger, most limit their diets to animals only. Some of them remember their past lives, while others are completely clueless. I should note that not all the zombies are this advanced. This evolution occurred over a number of years, so the gap between the feral and the intelligent is still wide. The faintest outline of a civilization and ‘government’, both terms used very loosely, can be seen amongst the living dead in recent times…

State of the world: Currently the world is divided between the Living and the Dead. The Living have secluded themselves to all the major cities and larger towns, having erected defenses (walls, sentries, ect.) to keep the Dead out. The zombies have tremendously dwindled in number since the start of the apocalypse, although they still own the suburbs and rural areas in great numbers. Attacks on Living cities are becoming rarer as the Dead have evolved and an uneasy and unspoken truce has fallen over the land. Some people whisper that the first official ‘treaty’ between the Living and the Dead is in the works, although it is nothing more than a rumor at the moment…
Bella Notte
Bella Notte
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Into the Belly of the Beast Empty Re: Into the Belly of the Beast

Post by EverMan Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:39 am

Hmm, this seems interesting
I like that there will be more than simple shoot the zombies, but then again, there has to be SOME zombie killing for it to be a real zombie rp. Razz
EverMan
EverMan
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bella Notte Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:51 am

Oh of course! Like I said not all the zombies have advanced so there is still a fairly large portion of your typical dumb-as-rock, brain-hungry corpses running around. And that's no to mention the intelligent zombies that seek to undermine the present peace of the Living population.
Bella Notte
Bella Notte
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by EverMan Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:00 am

Ah, sounds great, count me in, if you would.

The everman.
EverMan
EverMan
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down