FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

+6
Eternity
Sunwolf007
Skitzo-phrenick
Chainlinc3
Attie
thecolorisred
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:59 pm

Sorry, shit happened and I'll get something up tonight.

/edit

Got a post up. On to my next roleplays. Hope that leaves people with some sort of inspiration.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 3 Empty Re: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

Post by Crazy Hobo Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:48 am

Name: Hailey Hodgeson

Appearance: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 3 Hailey

Sexuality: Straight

Currently residing in: Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Traits:
5- Social Anxiety Disorder: Hailey feels scared and uncomfortable around large groups of people as well as one on one.
2- Social ineptitude: While not very bad in most situations with a handful of people, Hailey can often say the wrong thing due to little social skills
1- Quiet: It’s nothing huge, but Hailey is just a soft spoken person. It doesn’t usually cause problems, because she isn’t that quiet, just a little more than normal.
4- Creative: Being a novelist, she has a large creative side that flourishes when she is alone
3- Imaginative: Hailey often finds herself drifting into her own little world where her imagination runs wild.
3- Solitary: Hailey is much more comfortable alone, not only because of her anxiety, but because she finds she does her best work when alone.
4- Non-confrontational: Hailey tried to avoid confrontation like the plague. She even had to get one of her few friends to act as an agent to promote her novels.
2- Fidgety: Hailey doesn’t tend to sit entirely still, but it’s not really major. It’s mostly foot tapping. It’s most pronounced when she is uncomfortable
1- Knuckle cracking: She doesn’t do it often, but she quite likes to crack her knuckles, though usually not in front of people.

Hobbies:
People watching: Contrary to her anxiety, Hailey likes to watch people as they go about their day and observe them.
Reading: She almost always has a book shoved in her face.
Listening to musicals: She finds that they help her creative flow when writing
Channel surfing: Mostly done when she has a spot of writer’s block
History: Hailey feels that she can pull interesting pieces for her novels from history, so she often researches it. It’s also just for fun some of the time.
Drawing: It’s just something she likes to do once in a while, and isn’t really that good.

Childhood experience: Hailey grew up in an upper class family that frankly wasn’t there for her. They mostly left her to her own devises, so she was never really able to develop as proficient social skills as most other kids. This also lead to not a resentment, but a longing to know her parents more personally, but a fear of actually engaging them finally. This was where her social anxiety began to develop itself. She was left with only herself for so long that it became scary and at times panic attack worthy in her younger years, to be around lots of people or in a situation with only one other person. Small groups seemed to be excluded from her anxiety mostly because they were right in the middle of her two social fears. In high school she decided to become one of the more booky, studious students so many of the larger crowds would leave her be, and she could associate with no one or the small nerd conglomerations.

There red, NOW WE CAN HAZ ROLEPLAY TOGETHER!
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:30 pm

d'aww baby~ :3

Updated Pairing: Red x Hobo \o\
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:31 pm

>.>
Just realized I never actually said I posted here. And now I have this irrational compulsion to say it. So yeah, I (finally) got my post up.

ALSO:
CH, do you ALWAYS play as a girl? Razz
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:38 pm

Hmm, I'm interested in this! I know in the title of the topic it says "still accepting," but, are you willing to let me join? This is the first roleplay I've shown interest in here on this site, besides a one-on-one roleplay with a friend of mine, so I hope I don't seem silly posting this. I do have a pretty busy schedule, but if I can join, I'll probably be able to post regularly.

I don't have a character yet, but I have an idea in mind. I just didn't want to take a long time, type up my character, post it and then realize I totally screwed it up. So, if I'm allowed to, may I join? I understand if not and I apologize if I seem silly or foolish.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:37 pm

YES I DO!

Idk, I just find chicks more interesting to RP. I think I have a guy in one thread... somewhere...

I'll get a post up tonight btw. AND GET ON CHAT MATT! (see what I did there?)
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:08 pm

Erm... harass me like the rest of the internet?
>.<
I'll hop on the IRC in a bit. And by in a bit, I mean like 15-20 minutes.
Also, since when were you 16? I coulda SWORN you were 17...
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:31 pm

Not quite. I guess I may have been rounding when I talked to you.
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:19 pm

OOH, SOMEONE NEW! *w*

Hello Ventus, just wondering - before I make my post, what character would you be interested in playing? A boy or a girl? And what orientation/sexuality (bi, straight, gay/lesbian)? I just need to know these things so that I know who I can pair you up with. Smile

my next post in the OOC will involve the floor numbers Razz so I know WHO IS LIVING ON WHICH FLOOR.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:03 pm

I have dibs on the basement. >.>
Razz
Seriously though, does it matter that hugely? I can't really think of a circumstance in which we'd really need to know...
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:18 pm

Hi Red (if you don't mind being called that)! I'm glad I'll be allowed to join. That honestly took me a while to figure out, but I'll be making a straight girl, if that's alright? I don't play girls often and kind of want to try it out.

I should have my character in tomorrow! Kinda' got swamped with school stuff tonight. I already have quite a few ideas in mind, just need the time to write it all down, haha.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IConsumedMyWings Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Oops. Deleteplz.

Last edited by IConsumedMyWings on Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
IConsumedMyWings
IConsumedMyWings
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IConsumedMyWings Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:25 pm

Who’s coming after you: Pedobear
What is he bringing: Candy
Who loves you: PedoRed
Name: Izzy (Isaac) Davis
Appearance: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 3 Red-black-emo-guy-hair-style But about 23 years old.
Marital Status: Single. Used to have a "Life Partner" but he died of cancer.
Sexuality: Homosexual, leaning towards Bi (In other words, looking for anyone to love)
Currently Residing in: New York City, New York, USA
Traits:
5 - Imagination: As a writer, Izzy spins everyday situations into fantastic stories.
4 - Altruistic: He believes in love, and openly seeks it.
2 - Distrustful: After being through a few bad relationships, Izzy doesn't trust very well.
1 - Down-To-Earth: His head should have traffic cones on it, to keep planes from running into him up in the clouds.
5 - Faithful: He shows up every year to the same restaurant, on the same night, with the same outfit, simply because he promised a friend he'd meet him there on the 7th of October.

Hobbies:
5 -Writing
5 - Reading
1 - Weightlifting/Sports
4 - Frisbee
3 - Music

Childhood Experience: He grew up in a Southern Baptist home in Southern Texas. Naturally, his family freaked out when he showed any signs of homosexuality. This fueled his determination to find love, and he found his first partner at 13. Soon after, his family kicked him out. He was found fosters in upstate New York, after bouncing from home to home for being made fun of/abuse by other siblings. He grew up relatively happy in New York, moving to NYC after college. He maintains his family in New York are his real parents.
IConsumedMyWings
IConsumedMyWings
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:38 pm

Ooh perfect.

Well Ventus and IConsumedMyWings will be paired together then. ^o^

Looking forward to see your posts. (also your CS, Ventus. :p)

Remember, your first post is supposed to be your character arriving/being at the Purple Skies Hotel. Make up your own reason why you're there.

And Chainie, it's mostly for myyy benefit so.. I'd like to arrange the floors @_@
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:54 pm

I should be in bed...I have school really early tomorrow, but honestly, I was just so inspired that I typed up my character really quick. I hope she's acceptable; if not, please just tell me and I'll change whatever I need to make it acceptable! I love Izzy, IConsumedMyWings! I'm sure our characters will get alone just fine...maybe.

Okay, okay, enough rambling! Here's my character.

Who’s coming after you: Pedobear! <3
What is he bringing: Candy~
Who loves you: PedoRed <3 <3

Name: Holly Blaire McAdams
Appearance: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 3 Hollyj
Marital Status: Single
Sexuality: Straight
Currently Residing in: New York City, New York, USA
Traits:
5 – Mean: Holly has a tendency of being a downright cruel person to just about everyone she meets. It’s doubtful that there’s a single nice bone in her body. She loves to throw insults at others for the simple fun of it and believes she doesn’t need a reason to be mean to anyone.
4 – Charismatic: Despite her rotten attitude, Holly still attracts people. She was popular in high school and people just follow her around, listening to what she says. She’s fully aware of it and uses it well to her advantage.
2 – Romantic: She would never admit it out loud, but, she’s secretly been waiting her entire life for the perfect man to drop in and sweep her off her feet. Of course, she has more important things to do in her life; at least that’s what she tries to convince herself of.
4 – Independent: Holly rarely has to rely on others. She gets the work she needs to get done on her own and she’ll go as far out of her way as she can to get what she wants. On the outside, she looks strong and controlled and she convinces everyone she meets that she doesn’t romance in her life.

Hobbies:
1.) Being mean
2.) Working
3.) Reading romance novels in secret

Childhood Experience: Holly grew up in an upper class home with a loving mom, a strict father, and a younger sister. Many who knew her viewed her as a spoiled brat and she frequently acted like one. Though she was often pressured by her father to be successful in everything she did and he played a rather significant role in forming her cruel personality. Because of how she was raised, Holly never settles for second best and will do whatever it takes to perform above the best of her ability. In high school, she quickly became a “queen bee” of sorts when she began to realize that hurting others temporarily took pressure off her. After school, she never did kick her mean, competitive habits and because of this, she has very few people she can call friends.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Umm...please forgive me for double posting, but since you gave me the okay Red, I posted in the RP. I hope it's decent post.

Don't know if I should or not, but I thought I should just announce that here.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:11 pm

Erm... I seem to be being a kill-joy a lot today, so, sorry everyone. But has anyone heard from Attie? Because, unless I'm SERIOUSLY spazzing out, I think she might have vanished... Her profile says she hasn't made a post in over a week, and I guess I'm just starting to get nervous. She been on the IRC?
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by IConsumedMyWings Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:33 pm

She's been active. She made a post in one of her threads today, I believe.
IConsumedMyWings
IConsumedMyWings
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:35 pm

She just had her baby a little... earlier, than planned, and I doubt she'll be making much of an appearance since he's immune system is still gathering itself up.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by IConsumedMyWings Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Oh, Attie! I thought you said Arie...

Oops.
IConsumedMyWings
IConsumedMyWings
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:50 pm

Hi guys, I'm sorry for not posting as quickly - I have tons of homeworks and quizzes, as well as a midterm next Monday, T__T;;

I'll be posting either tonight or tomorrow night. :0 Basically for the floors, I've decided that you're going to live on the same floor as your soul mate. ^^ This complicates things less.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:08 pm

That's okay Red, I understand. Homework has been hitting me hard as well, not to mention being pretty sick these past few days. I can't wait for more posts to pop up in the roleplay though, oddly, I'm really excited!

...I have a question though, and I apologize if it's already been answered. Will our characters only be interacting with their soulmates, or can they meet and interact with other, main characters as well? Just curious.
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:19 pm

You /can/ meet and interact with each other, but I'm not going to actually DO anything to initiate a conversation with the characters. It's really up to you. Smile
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Oh, okay, I understand that! Thanks for clearing that up!

I'm so excited! Save for my pesky Algebra homework, I don't really have anything to do tonight. I'm kind of looking forward to kicking back and maybe roleplaying a bit tonight!
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Red, are you going to pick the floors or our we?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:32 am

I'm going to pick the floors. @_@ And sorry for not posting yesterday, was up till 4am doing homework. Seriously. =_____=;;

Anyway, just decided the floors now, will include it in my actual RP post but...

CH x Red = 4th
Gunneh x Skitz = 1st
Ventus x Consumed = 5th
Miss Dagger x Arie = 3rd
Chainie x Attie = 2nd

<.<;; hopefully I didn't miss anyone. D: Really sorry guys for my delay, I also have a midterm on Monday so... T__T Dargh.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:50 am

Alright.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:34 pm

We'll survive. Or at least I will because I'm moving Friday, so busy busy with school assignments on top. -.-'

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:25 am

So...... what's going on here?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:43 am

I really want this one to continue. Red?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3