FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

+6
Eternity
Sunwolf007
Skitzo-phrenick
Chainlinc3
Attie
thecolorisred
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:54 pm

Who’s coming after you: Pedobear
What is he bringing: Candy! Evil I'm trying to eat less!
Who loves you: Pedored. <3 you back.

Name: Sofie Svensk

Appearance:
Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 2 SofieSvenskpic
Copy right: outletphoto

Occupation: Game/Software Engineer (Programmer) - Gameplay Engineer at Bioware, EA games

Marital Status: Single

Sexuality: Bisexual

Currently Residing in: Austin, Texas

Traits:
5 - Adventurous: Sofie likes challenging her fears and trying new things. She doesn't do the extreme sports, but she skirts the line a few times.
5 - Health: She likes clean eating and exercising. It's something she takes very seriously, but doesn't try to push on others.
4 - Organized: Sofie keeps her home and work organized and plans ahead for trips and suchs carefully.
4 - Social: Being alone is the bane of her existance. As much as she can she gets out or she's playing a MMORPG and talking with her friends over ventrilo or teamspeak.
2 - Unspontanious: Due to her organization she almost never does anything spontanious, and even when she have time for that so does something comfortable. Her adventures are always planned.
1 - Aggressive: She doesn't really have an aggressive bone in her body. She can't take conflicts, instead she runs from them, hoping she can outrun them.

Hobbies: Gaming (especially RPGs), travelling, adventure, being with friends, exercising, teaching herself of healthy living, game theory, conventions, and anime and manga.

Childhood Experience: Sofie grew up in Göteborg in Sweden. From an early age she got interested in games, largely due to her older brother that loved gaming and passed it on to his little sister. Unlike him though she actually went a step further and went to a gaming education at Högskolan på Gotland.
While she still lived with her parents, the family made one trip a year during the summer or winter, usually to a new place every time. This is what started her interest in travelling. When she got to high school, or rather the Swedish equalent, Sofie ate a lot of candy and drank a lot of soda. She became slightly overweight and was bullied by her classmates. She seriously hated herself for a while until her mother showed Sofie some information about healthy living, since then Sofie spends considerable time every week exercising and eats good food.
When she finished her bacholor degree at Högskolan på Gotland, she moved to USA and got an engineer entry job at EA games. Due to her interest in RPGs she transfered to Bioware after year or so. Some more time went by before she got promoted to gameplay engineer after a lot of hard work.

Back to top Go down

Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 2 Empty Re: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!]

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:24 pm

To Attie and Chain: OMG!!! Don't change it please. It really looks like something that would work for the two of them. Of course as the drama lover I am I don't see why Miss Carroll couldn't take advantage of the 'long distance' relationship and tell Jason a little white lie about her marital status (I would love to see that blow up later) as well as the type of relationship she's looking for (I'd like to see that turn against her too). Also, if need be you could always go the "friend zone" route, where they form some sort of supportive friendship and teasingly care about each other to a great extent yet still end up with relationship troubles (kinda like a "How Harry Met Sally" thing.)

DRAMA IS GOOD!! DRAMA IS LIFE!!!!

*is a sadism enthusiast*

Gunneh wrote:XD

I'm on quite a big "Tennant as the Doctor" kick right now since I'm trying to work my way through all three seasons with him in them and this is the second sheet I've made in the last few days that has a picture of Tennant as the appearance Very Happy

Anyways, as for a way for them to cross paths... Well, he's really in NYC to get a feel for the city since the bigger part of his new book is going to be set in NYC, so he might just visit the bar in hopes that something might spark his interest. That and he likes his whiskey Very Happy lol

Yeah I saw the other sheet in that hospital RP. I was jealous when I saw it there, and you wouldn't believe the glee I got when seeing the Tennant picture here as well. xD I'm such a fangirl for Doctor Who.

As for the character stuff, that seems like it'll work. The initial meeting wasn't really the thing I was talking about though. I'm more concerned with the bothering to see each other again part. As one could tell Talia has this 'no attachments' thing going for her..... of course.... she's also one for making a bunch of bad decisions... so maybe I could impose one of said decisions on Joseph, who seems to be responsible enough to help a girl in a crisis. Hmmm... also we could play with his writing inspiration as well because I know we all get muses and ideas from the strangest possible things. I guess we'll have to wait for gameplay though to figure that kind of stuff out.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:18 am

Hello mates, sorry for taking a while again. Was moving in and still recovering from.. JET LAG.

Yes. I'm now back in college again so...

Anyway, I still think the Chainie x Attie thing could work. *evil grin* And like what Skitz said, you don't really need to go head over heels that easily. Just like stay "platonic" first, and then... well, something will blossom. Yeeep.

I'm really enjoying reading the CS's so far. I'll start posting the IC this weekend. I'm going to take our characters back on their high school graduation day - so... post accordingly.

Oh and.. this is my CS. Nothing too special, I'm still going to add the possessive partner's CS in the mix.

-----

Name: Christopher “Toph” Wright
Appearance: Haven't Met You Yet - OOC [Still Accepting!] - Page 2 Alexander-rybak

Occupation: Part-time Starbucks Barista, Piano Teacher, and Striving Musician

Marital Status: In a Possessive/Obsessive Friendship
Sexuality: Bisexual

Currently Residing in: New York City, New York (USA)

Traits:
⇒ 5 – Carefree: Toph is a laid-back guy, who just enjoys doing what he likes doing. If ever he is forced to do something, he’ll probably just ignore it.
⇒ 5 – Oblivious: Toph finds it hard to notice someone who’s crushing heavily on him, or if someone hates him. His head is just dense when it comes to reading subtlety.
⇒ 4 – Nice/Obedient: Toph does what he’s told… most of the time. As long as it doesn’t conflict with his own dreams and goals he’ll do whatever you want him to do.
⇒ 4 – Simple: Toph is a simple guy, who doesn’t really mind if he just lives in a small apartment or doesn’t have a huge income.
⇒ 4 – Harmless: Toph isn’t the type to hit people for fun, or sadistically mock/hurt them for the heck of it. He also doesn’t have the physical capability of hitting people, so Toph isn’t really a threat to anyone.
⇒ 2 – Aggressive: While Toph will fight for his beliefs, he’d rather not get into fights and just decides to let things pass.
⇒ 3 – Flirtatious: Toph enjoys flirting every once in a while, especially because it doesn’t hurt to “make more friends.”
⇒ 3 – Inappropriate: Because Toph is a carefree guy, usually he doesn’t really filter what he’s saying, and often says awkward or perverted things out in public.

Hobbies:
⇒ Playing the piano, violin, drums
⇒ Video Games
⇒ Painting, Sketching
⇒ Reading Graphic Novels, Comics
⇒ Sitting in Quiet Areas, just chilling in general
⇒ Cleaning the house out of boredom
⇒ Napping

Childhood Experience:
⇒ Toph doesn’t know his real parents. A middle-class woman adopted when he was just a baby, and has generally been kind to him throughout Toph’s childhood years. Since his mother never bothered again to find another husband, Toph grew up without a father. This made Toph more passive instead of aggressive, following his mother’s footsteps. As a result, he was bullied a lot – and was often called a pansy. Instead of fighting back, he decided to fuel his depression and anger through music, and has fallen in love with it ever since. When Toph graduated from a decent liberal arts college, his mother decided that it was time for him to finally fly out. Currently he’s living with his "best friend" in an apartment.

----

So... any questions? Very Happy
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 am

Let's do thiissssss
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 am

I was working on my profile tonight but now I am tired and totally not feeling the whole character creation thing. I will finish up tomorrow, or rather later today. That and I have been dipping into the sauce as we Americans say, so yeah not in any shape to continue. So yeah I will get it up but later. Sorry for the delay.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:35 am

Ok, decided to just ask a few suggestions before posting the IC. Since I JUST REALIZED how we graduated from different places...

@_@ How are we going to do this? I just reread the post I made in my Word file and realized a HUGE contradiction with the whole meeting up (now that I've reread the CS's again)

@_@ Do you guys still want to meet, and if ever you do.. o.O how are you guys all going to get together?

I'm kind of brain dead and sick again right now due to accounting and business policy (hell, I'm still studying it T_T) so if anyone can help, that would be great. Really sorry for this contradiction. Only realized this at the last minute Neutral

Last edited by thecolorisred on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:44 am

College reunion, maybe a friend of theirs who travels a lot is getting married and they are all invited to the guy/girl's wedding, they all win a trip to who knows where for a few days, etc. . .
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:40 am

Works for me. The reunion. The marriage. Or maybe they meet for the first time at one place where they all are for a week (like the win-a-trip vacations or something)
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Hah, I remembered a little late I might make the reunion thingy a little hard with having a Swede an all. But the all went to the same vacation or marriage things works for me.

@Red - Why did you have to choose that pick? Every time I see it I think of the song Fairy Tale, since that guy Alexander Rydbek (sp) won the Eurovision Song Contest last year with it. He's really charming. Yum yum. Norwegian, so almost a Swede. Or not, but anyway. Of course you shouldn't change it, I'm just messing.

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:19 pm

@Miss Dagger: I haven't actually heard of this guy till I saw the picture. I just typed in "Alexander" in deviantart and then POOF - a yumyum guy just popped out. Oh, how fate makes me learn new things~

Speaking of Fate, the IC is up. I'll be later adding in my character to the mix (by editing my post), I just want you guys to post ahead since I know some of you are raring to go. Just tell me if I made any contradictions, I'll be happy to change them.

Oh and we're obviously posting in the present (if you hadn't noticed by the date). Made this necessary change because it's just easier to gather all the characters this way. Thanks to Arie and Skitz for their input. ^^

thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:20 pm

Gah... Really, really wanna post, but I need to post in my own thread first. So, I'll prolly have something tomorrow. >.<
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:22 pm

So, just to check in, we're all in this Purple Skies Hotel (is that the name of it?) For whatever reason?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Yar. For whatever reason. You're somehow in that hotel. Either because you won something, you're there for the weekend, relatives dragged you there - anything you want.

As long as you have to BE there.

@Chainie: That's alright. I still owe you guys a CS for my NPC and an actual post for my main character so... no worries.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:43 pm

thecolorisred wrote:Thanks to Arie and Skitz for their input. ^^

Awwww... that's the first time I've ever been thanked for my OCD like behavior. I appreciate that my input was appreciated.... usually people don't like it. >.>

Love the first post, gorgeous. I'll try to get something up as soon as possible. Got to take care of a few things here first, but I'll definitely hop to it.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:46 pm

^o^ Pshaw, give credit where credit is due!

And anyhoo, indeedies. I'm looking forward to all your posts.

Sunwolf, hopefully you'll get your CS in time so you'll be able to catch up. :0 Just saying this out of concern, wouldn't want you to lag too far back in the RP.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:22 am

I'm about to make Skitz fangirl just a bit more Very Happy Time to post!
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:49 am

If I have a fangasm, I'll give you a cigarette.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:49 am

Just wondering.. everyone's working on their posts.... yeees?
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:07 pm

I am sorry to say but college is a bit more involving that I thought it would be. I must remove myself from this RP so I don't do poorly in my classes. Sorry I took so long to realize this but it was just the way it is.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:54 pm

Ok... @_@ Since Sunwolf's already pulling out, Miss_Dagger has no partner.

I'm pairing Arie x Miss Dagger now, since Arie has a male character anyway for backup. She'll be using a GUY now, so technically her first post in the RP will just be overlooked.

As for me, my RP character will be a back-up for anyone else who leaves.

*nod nod*

Hopefully you guys are still reading thiiis D:
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:56 pm

*is still reading this*
I have no awesome excuses, just incredible laziness and brainstorming on ANOTHER random idea (I seriously can't help myself). I'll try and get something up tonight, but "tonight" might end up being "this weekend." You know how things get. Razz
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Attie Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Will br posting sometime tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, Red Sad
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:44 pm

lol. I was at first waiting for Gunneh's oh-so-awesome post at first, but that kind of turned into laziness and difficulty choosing what idea I want to use for my intro. I came up with a few ideas. I'll try to get something up tonight.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 pm

Alrighties. Well, this was just checking if you guys were STILL ALIVE.

Ahuhuhuhu. I would hate to leave this RP to die on its first few posts ;3;

Thanks for reassuring me it isnt c:
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:20 pm

I put up my male's sheet in the OOC where my original character was. I didn't delete her but put her in spoiler tagging in case she should ever be called upon. . . Anyways. I'm Dagger's new partner I believe.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Hokies Arie.

Thankshoo so much :3

*huggles her*
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:18 am

My GODS!! I will get something up tomorrow. I'm dedicating the damn day to posting in my roleplays so if I don't post I should be punched in the face!!!
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:07 am

o.O Ok. This is getting creepy.

Are people actually working on their posts? T_T
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:08 am

As I said in chat, it's kind of crazy over here. But I'll get something up in the next couple of days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:47 pm

As soon as someone else posts, I will gladly do so.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next