FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Living Hell (OOC)

3 posters

Go down

A Living Hell (OOC) Empty A Living Hell (OOC)

Post by Ethereal Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:04 am

Some reminders before we get down to business.

-Adhere to the site rules please.
-Don't go killing off a fellow survivor! Where's your humanity?!
-Any problems related with the RP? Let's talk about it in the OOC or via PM.
-Have fun!

Alright my fellow lumps of meat! Let's line up and ascertain what we would be facing in this Living Hell. Twisted Evil

First off,

Where would this take place?
To be honest, I would like for this rp to take place in a fictional city. Why? Dunno myself, it just seems appropriate and all. I already have a city map we could use which I borrowed from a certain game. It would be updated regularly as we progress with the story.

Of course, I am still open to suggestions from you guys and like I said, majority wins Razz If you guys want a more realistic setting, then I would have no problem going with that.

What kind of zombies will we be facing?
The standard mindless one, forever hungry for the flesh of the living, unless decapitated or whatnot. No special abilities, no human-like thinking, no special mutations, just zombies... hordes of them! Unless you guys say that you want to go up against them "special" ones, I'd be sticking with the classic zombie. Razz

Characters? How should we build them?
I am not much for complicated character sheets so let's keep it simple.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Job:[/b] (if any)
[b]Skill(s):[/b] (for this one, think of something survival related, only put skills that you think will help your character survive)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] (Since I planned for us to start Day 2 after hell breaks loose, you guys are entitled to pick one.)
[b]Extra Suff:[/b](you know, things that managed to stay with you while fleeing from zombies e.g. Cellphone, laptop, purse, bag and whatnot)
[b]Appearance:[/b] (Be it a description or an image, it's fine so long as we can put a face to the name)

Any questions? Feel free to ask. Until then, Gimme a headcount! Razz
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

A Living Hell (OOC) Empty Re: A Living Hell (OOC)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:53 am

Name: Teena Brandon
Job: she co-owns a bar

Skill(s):
-knows how to fire a rifle and handgun
-moderate camping skills

Personality: she has a coarse tongue and a rough attitude but is cool under pressure and has a big heart. She will not leave anyone behind or sit by while others get attacked and overwhelmed by the undead.

Weapon(s): a lupara shotgun

Extra Suff: lighter, small bottle of whiskey in her back pocket, wallet, ammo

Appearance:

A Living Hell (OOC) Baldwoman8

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Name: Beer
Job: Cop (extremely brief period in the army)

Skills: can crush a beer can on her forehead, once chugged three bottles of vodka in seven minutes, able to hurl a garden gnome through a fifth storey window AND she can 'safely' drive a car/bus/truck (not a lot of practise with a tank) blowing a 0.18. Oh, and she has cop training and stuff.

Personality: More than willing to jump into a pile of zombies if there's a shot of rum in the middle, loud when excited or scared, petrified when left alone for any length of time and will strongly consider (and attempt to perform) suicide if grossly outnumbered and/or sober

Weapons: titanium crowbar, M16 semi-automatic (stolen from military days, very rarely used)

Extra Stuff: bottle opener ring, screwdriver, car keys, half a pack of gum and sunglasses

Appearance: I'm lazy. I don't wanna write up a description yet. SO HERE'S A PICTURE, beautifully portrayed by a wonderful actor (except in The Fast and the Furious 4. I can't forgive her for that. It was a horrible movie and anyone who liked it should be disappointed in themselves).
A Living Hell (OOC) Michel11

Last edited by Tartra on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Quick question: are we starting in the middle of the outbreak or at the beginning? I'm not sure if you answered that yet but it'd be great to have something official.

Also, I know you said classic, but are we talking old school, black and white 'Dawn of the Dead' or remade this decade 'Dawn of the Dead'? Cuz that's a huuuuge speed difference.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:47 pm

We'll be starting at day 2 of the outbreak. I intended for your first posts in the IC to tell the story of your characters on how they managed to stay alive one more day, and their plans for the start of another living hell.

Of course, all of them would be starting at Safe Zones, be it a makeshift barricaded house, a sealed bus, atop a water tower etc.

Amidst all the chaos and mayhem, the only condition I have for these safe zones would be they are near each other, unless one of you guys want to play solo with zombies for a while until the group stumbles upon you, if you can survive that long. Wink

Regarding the classic zombie thing, I like the idea of slow, dragging feet zombies, highly sensitive and attracted to sound that gradually flock you until you are completely overwhelmed. It's always an amusing thing for one to think they could outrun them because they're slow, only to be proven wrong otherwise. Laughing

Great characters guys, accepted!
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:27 pm

So yeah, I took note of the OOC now Razz Will be posting a char... as soon as possible Razz My internet acces will be better next week, since the BF will start working then. So I guess somewhere next week, if you all can be patient enough Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:12 am

A Living Hell (OOC) Hun2_l.preview

Name: Raiden M.
Job: Bomb squad
Skill(s): Expert in close combat/martial arts. Knows how to handle a gun. Can adapt very good/easily to extreme conditions/circumstances. Can drive a motorcycle.
Personality: Raiden is a very strong-willed and straight forward man. He considers himself to be a just person, who cares a great deal for principles. He can come off as an egocentric man and perhaps he is, even the more so now that he has to fight against zombies. Still, he is someone who never betrays another one's trust, he keeps his word and he is very loyal.
Weapon(s): A Machete
Extra Suff: Rope, a bottle of alcohol and a bottle of water, some bandages, wallet, laptop, some cans with food. Everything's stuffed in his back pack.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:14 am

cheers woohoo! Excellent! I'm still excited to do this thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Booooormp?

That's a super bump. One of many bumps we may need to get everyone in here.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:29 pm

I was informed by Kail that he has to pull out of this one due to time constraints on his end. If you guys still want to do this with one man short, I wouldn't mind starting it.

Oh, I'll have my sheet up sometime today when I get enough time.
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:26 am

I'm afraid I have to back out too. Sorry.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down