FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go to Hell

Go down

Go to Hell Empty Go to Hell

Post by Riknas Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:26 pm

Hello good people. Was trying to think up an original story concept involving a demonic character, still don't totally know why. I think it has something to do with the D&D adventure I've been writing, but I digress. Digging for ideas in my mind, Sakari's You're My Angel thread struck me like a ton of bricks. As a result it's a mixture of that, the game Diablo, Disgaea, and a dash of the Divine Comedy.

And...?

Well...the whole idea is that we have the demon prince, Duriel on one of the nine rings of hell. He is the son of Belial, the Lord of Lies. The common trait of all the Demon Lords is their desire for ultimate conquest. They all want to finally conquer the heavens, but they also all want to be the sole rulers of Hell. The purpose of the Demon Prince's is to keep their line strong, when they finally are able to surpass their fathers they would kill them off, and ultimately bring their plane closer to being the "Ruling" plane of Hell, and the invasion of the other realms would finally occur as it had so long ago.

Get to the Point

Fine! Jerks.

You're talking to yourself

Right...Anyway, the point is that Duriel has reached a great deal of strength, however he is reckless and this is not tolerable for the Ring of Deception. When Duriel tries to kill his father, he fails as his father tricks him into having an "honorable duel". It is then that he stabbed in the back by his father. However Belial does not wish to kill his son, this is the strongest one he had, if only he could learn the arts of deception properly. So he banishes his young son to Earth to live amongst what Belial sees as the home of some of the greatest liars and deceitful beings.

This is going to be a Romance, isn't it?

Hey, hey. Screw you! You don't know that. I like to leave a degree of openness to what will happen though. Suffice to say he starts off in the closest thing there is to a hell on Earth, Highschool (See what I did there?). There he will meet someone, or something, that will either change his view on life, or ultimately sets him on the path to get back to the Plane of Deception and try again in his innocent conquest to take over hell, and the universe.

You're still not clever

No. No I'm not...

Any takers?
Riknas
Riknas
Mist
Mist

Male

http://www.virginworlds.com/podcast.php?show=30&ep=1

Back to top Go down

Go to Hell Empty Re: Go to Hell

Post by Guest Sun Jun 07, 2009 3:35 pm