FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hell RP, better known as Once Upon A Time In Hell

4 posters

Go down

Hell RP, better known as Once Upon A Time In Hell Empty Hell RP, better known as Once Upon A Time In Hell

Post by Inerio Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:35 pm

-Moved from Advanced for I am a ditzy ditzy girl-

Once upon a time two roleplayers met in a roleplay that took place in a battle between heaven and hell. The story in itself was a crappy romance story cleverly disguised as a war roleplay, and both roleplayers were fools for joining. However, from this terrible thread that will never be named a series of ongoing roleplays was born. This series is called Once Upon A Time In Hell.

I could go on a long detailed explanation of Hell. Or, you could read the time line to understand the roleplay. Essentially it's a lot of physical battle, arguments, and power struggle.

OUATIH -Time Line

Authors Note from Dio: While it is not crucially important to the story, it is good to know that the two characters relevant through this entire RP is Thornax, the Demon of Flames, and his right hand woman, Ophilia, Demon of Blood. Or, more of a succubus really....

(Dio wrote this whole bit)
Around 3200 BC

Open war broke out between the realms of Heaven and Hell, both of which used the mortal realm as a staging ground to invade the other realm. The wars were difficult to fight, as each force was able to defend their own realm almost indefinitely. Thus, the citizens of Earth bore the brunt of this conflict. Tales of demons burning villages and corrupting souls spread throught history, and likewise, stories told of the Divine being who defended Earth, although this was only marginally true.

The high of this conflict took place in ancient Babylonia, where the entire civilization was virtually wiped off the face of the Earth in a matter of days. After this, The Old King of Hell, made a tentative truce with the forces of Heaven, which lasted for centuries.

Around 300 AD

Unsatisfied with their fathers rule of Hell, the two sons usurped their father and took the throne. The General of the armies of Hell, Thornax, Demon of Flames, was angered greatly by this, and self imposed exile on himself, retreating to the farthest circle of Hell, and establishing his dominance in that area.

Thornax became the unofficial Jailer of Hell, where unfortunate souls where imprisoned deep within his fortress of fire, and tortured for all eternity.

Around 1980 AD

Hell was no longer what it once was. Both sons manged to kill one another during a brutal fight in the court. With no one left to rule, Hell plunged into anarchy. The one person able to take advantage of this power hole, was Ophelia. She introduced technology and civilization into Hell, and so Hell began to mirror the dark underbelly of Earth. Common pleasure found on Earth, such as alcohol and women and money, became the driving factor for Hell as well.

Thornax, now the one of the older beings alive in Hell, was not pleased.

Ophelia had fallen out of favor with Thornax and subsequently went missing. The Son of Hell currently in rule demanded that Thornax find the woman. Compelled by loyalty, he found her, but she had since gone insane.

Hell was now controlled by a ruling council, and was divided into 62 districts. Thornax controlled one such district, as it was clear he was not going to go anywhere soon.

Around 2000 AD

All good things must come to an end. Thornax retained certain powers throughout his rule, and managed to accumulate a significant army. In the last civil war in Hell, Thornax marched upon the ruling council, and put it's members to the sword. Their souls now reside in Thornax's prison.

Some other things you should know.

Sector one is the Gates of Hell. Due to the fact that a character cannot die, when they are "killed" they get sent back to the gates of Hell and are stripped of whatever title they may have had.

Antoinette is a high class NPC which means he can only be used by the GMs of the roleplay(Dio, and Ine). He is the "Eye of Hell". He is also a cross dressing spider demon.

Thornax is a giant stone demon made of ash, flame, and hatred. Ophelia is a booze guzzling whore. The sooner you come to terms with this, the easier it is to play. The roleplay relies a lot on comic relief, and thus you shouldn't take your character too seriously.

As of right now, Dio and I are trying to settle on what time we want the roleplay to take place in. We have ideas. However, we also want to know if people are interested in joining. After all, why make a whole entire spanking new story if no one is going to partake in our reindeer game? So, just drop a message if your interested in this thread and once we feel enough people have replied, we'll get the ball rolling and start this baby up.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Hell RP, better known as Once Upon A Time In Hell Empty Re: Hell RP, better known as Once Upon A Time In Hell

Post by Dio the Awesome Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:40 pm

Posting for my own benefit, so I can see if others are interested.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Hell RP, better known as Once Upon A Time In Hell Empty Re: Hell RP, better known as Once Upon A Time In Hell

Post by Emptor Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:19 pm

I vote for at least a time where I can have a gun and a sword,and not look like I have a mental condition.I'm leaning towards the Renaissance ages,since renaissance is an awesome word.
Emptor
Emptor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:39 pm

I was thinking about that too.
But, that's only because if this one is successful I want to make a post WWII roleplay because of the Nazi's and the Renaissance isn't as far away as the medieval period.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emptor Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

I only like it because it had guns,and all of my characters over legal drinking age have guns.
Emptor
Emptor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:09 pm

It's Hell, there are rarely anythings that impossible down there. I will let you have a gun. It would just depend on what kind of gun you want.

(No guns made out of bears that shoot... rabid bunnies, or anything. Although that would be pretty cool, cuz the gun could also act like a melee weapon. Anyone gets too close, the bear bites them, and gives them rabies, cuz the bear would also be rabid.)
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:11 pm

Well Dio, you just reached a high level of WTF.....Are you drunk? ; D
I think I'll wait around and see if a few more people are interested, then go make an OOC, then make an IC.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emptor Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm

Dio that is amazing,I really fucking want that gun now.Although I'll have to settle for a gun made of cursed metal,(opposite of holy metal)and the bullets being made of the same,hand cursed by Thornax if possible.
Emptor
Emptor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm

And while were at it Ophelia could have stuck them up her *this sentence has been censored due to graphic sexuality* and then put the in the gun.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emptor Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 pm

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
cool.So she's going to jam my guns with her (censored).cool,
Emptor
Emptor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:46 pm

Yes, with her chewing gum. She's going to jam your guns with chewing gum.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emptor Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:47 pm

yeah......

that's what I thought you said.
Emptor
Emptor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana_Takashi Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Well now, I seemed to have missed a rather interesting discussion that I would probably had not wanted to participate in anyway.

Hey Ine, is it still fetus time in this RP?
Kana_Takashi
Kana_Takashi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:42 pm

D:
If it's Renaissance then probably not. . . Ow, that kind of hurt my heart.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emptor Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:43 pm

Fetus time........................This place is weird.

I love it.
Emptor
Emptor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:47 pm

Yeah, Resistance Time is before Fetus Time, and also before Sex Time. But it IS after Usurping Time.

We could always make the RP pre-civil war, that way Kana could join, and we'd be in the middle of a giant war.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:48 pm

Hell civil war? There are a lot of civil wars.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:49 pm

The last one. Like, right after Fetus Time.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:50 pm

Ah!
The one with Hades?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:51 pm

Yes.... That one.

I think.

No. I dunno. Why not that one.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana_Takashi Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:01 am

I wanna be born this time. It's no fun not being able to do stuff outside of Ophelia's uterus.
Kana_Takashi
Kana_Takashi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:06 am

That aside, the inside of Ophelia's uterus must be a scary place. You could get lost in there.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:11 am

D:

Assuming Emptor is not batshit scared now, I think we should throw up an OOC, maybe tomorrow, My headache is back. I think I'm going to get drunk and watch the Matrix.

Though last time I did, I thought the bullets were coming at me, and I dove off the couch.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:12 am

I'll get the OOC up tomorrow. Maybe in the morning, and maybe after my summer school classes. Either way, it shall be up.

Good luck surviving this without any mental scars Emptor, you're gonna need it.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kana_Takashi Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:15 am

Yes the inside of Ophelia's uterus is a very scarey place.

Also, poor Ine. Summer school is evil, evil, evil. EVIL I SAY EVIL~!!!
Kana_Takashi
Kana_Takashi
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:14 am

Alright guys, seeing as I can't do it this morning I'll work on the main thread after school.

This is going to be a hell of a lot of fun.......I hope.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emptor Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm starting to love this site more and more.Spending time in Ophelia's Uterus

snicker
Emptor
Emptor
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down