FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo no naka wa jigoku no ue no homomi kona (in this world of ours, we walk above hell, gazing at flowers)

2 posters

Go down

Yo no naka wa jigoku no ue no homomi kona (in this world of ours, we walk above hell, gazing at flowers) Empty Yo no naka wa jigoku no ue no homomi kona (in this world of ours, we walk above hell, gazing at flowers)

Post by Applepoisoneer Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:14 am

Sorry about the super-long name, I just thought that it fit really well. Anyway, here it is!
Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Yo no naka wa jigoku no ue no homomi kona (in this world of ours, we walk above hell, gazing at flowers) Empty Re: Yo no naka wa jigoku no ue no homomi kona (in this world of ours, we walk above hell, gazing at flowers)

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:32 am

Ah you remind me of GACKT. B) Anyhoo's character sheet!

Are you more comfortable playing the fae? Very Happy
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Yo no naka wa jigoku no ue no homomi kona (in this world of ours, we walk above hell, gazing at flowers) Empty Re: Yo no naka wa jigoku no ue no homomi kona (in this world of ours, we walk above hell, gazing at flowers)

Post by Applepoisoneer Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:05 pm

I can play either one. Whichever you're more omfertable with? It all depends on whether you're more comfertable with the traditions/mannerisms of the geisha or samurai?
Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:46 pm

well, I feel like playing a male more actually, only because I have another samurai RP going on, and I play a geisha-turned-oiran so I'd like to experience controlling a samurai for now. (I'm fairly comfortable in playing both sides though)

>:3 fufufu.

thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepoisoneer Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:10 pm

Sounds great! I love Oiran, it might honestly be a fun career consideration. Very Happy
Anyway, I'll play the geisha if you'd like. Shall we plan or should we just go from day to day?
Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:06 am

well. a simple CS to start.

Name:
Appearance: (pic or description)
Personality:

that good?
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepoisoneer Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:35 am

Sounds good to me. I'll start us off.

NAME; Sakura Kiba (all one name)

APPEARANCE;
Yo no naka wa jigoku no ue no homomi kona (in this world of ours, we walk above hell, gazing at flowers) Intro_geishas_kirsch_g

PERSONALITY; A very outspoken person who knows when to speak her mind and when to fold her cards. She's reticent to love anyone due to her immortality and the knowledge she will outlive them. Sakura Kiba retains her fay heratidge and remains spiritually connected to the earth and it's flora and fauna.

How's that?
Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:24 pm

Yep that's alright. Sorry if this CS is pretty short, I'm guessing we'll develop our characters as the story progresses so...

NAME: Lord Kazuya Odagawa

APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:

PERSONALITY: Lord Kazuya is an uptight man who has high standards. He never settles for second best, which makes him come off as aggressive. He knows how to restrain his anger however, and will never be rude to a lady. Being a mortal, Lord Kazuya tries living his life to the fullest, dreaming to leave a magnificent legacy behind.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepoisoneer Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 pm

SHWAAA! Can I keep him? :Q He sounds fantastic, I can't wait to see the two of them together. Is there anything else before we start?
Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 pm

nopez. Well like I said we can start already. Just put an IC up and your first post and then I'll reply next.

Very Happy FYI, the guy in the picture is GACKT - who is totally super awesome.

*fangirls*
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Applepoisoneer Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:32 pm

I think on of my vietmanese friends told me about him... but whwa! He's crazy deliious. Anywho, I'll get an IC up tonight and try to get something posted soon. Sorry for the wait.
Applepoisoneer
Applepoisoneer
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:57 am

sweet. and well, take your time. Very Happy i'm in no rush.
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down