FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Garden of Angels Interest Check

4 posters

Go down

The Garden of Angels Interest Check Empty The Garden of Angels Interest Check

Post by Eternity Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:39 pm

--Middle Earth / Medieval / High Fantasy / Adventure--

The Garden of Angels
The Garden of Angels Interest Check Floating_Island___Colored_by_Aerawynn

I had to do it; anything. I had to protect my son who was sinless and pure from the tragedy that was fate destined for me. He could not pay for the crimes I had done.

My, was I foolish then, to be such the disaster seeking mess, to find only trouble exciting enough to let me know I was alive.
That I endangered his life, and set in stone this journey to complete...

My son, I know you are there. In the sky, where I left you.
In the Garden of the Angels.

--

In the world, there are many fables and truths beyond anyone's imagination. Magic, and lore alike. But perhaps the greatest and most untouchable of these tales is the one of the Angel's Garden in the sky. A floating isle of smooth short grasses and shrubs, and a large tree who's trunk bears the splitting to invite whoever sees it inside of its hollow home. It is told to children as being the place where angels come to earth and leave back to heaven again. A place sacred, and unscathed by mankind or evil. It is fabled that whoever visits this island, will always be safe while they are there. Some fables are different, saying that those who go there gain immortality, or the gifts of an angel if they are heard by the winged blessings.

The story begins with a blind mage, who's heart is twisted and enigmatic, and her mind is perhaps equally so. Though she can come off as unfriendly or antisocial, she beholds secrets beyond the world's imagination. Her story is one that people would pay good money to hear. She is the infamous criminal from five years past, known as the Lightning Rogue. Since then though, she has sank back into the woodwork, no longer able to thieve and cripple others with her eyes blinded. She's seeking something great; an adventure like no other. But with her new and sudden handicap, she cannot do it alone. One night in her dreams, she hears the same voice of an angel that speaks to her from the Garden, telling her it is time to gather others. So she heads to the Kingdom of Bertram, where she will call forth aid. For those who will help her find her son at the Garden of the Angels, she will offer three things. A thousand gold per guardian, the lore of a fable most do not experience even in their wildest dreams, and third is the bounty of the Lightning Rogue's head. Will you join the adventure, or let the opportunity slip away?

-----There's a lot more detail to this I'm going to let go for now since this is only an interest check. Basically, on a floating isle in the sky, far beyond anyone's reach, one person has managed to go there and secure her only son to be safe from the bounty hunters who stalk her dearly. But when she took her son, she was blinded by the angels and sent tumbling back to earth to pay her own debts. Now that she is with an alias and her secrets hidden to most, she finds it to be the appropriate time to find her child and start a new life with him. The story will include small minor stories for several characters that apply, to whom if I choose them will be PMed for discussion purposes. The story will not solely revolve around my story, but yours as well IF I choose you and it is an acceptable stretch. Smile

Anybody interested?
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

The Garden of Angels Interest Check Empty Re: The Garden of Angels Interest Check

Post by Aesalon Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:29 pm

I have a character in mind that will fit this - consider me 'mostly' interested. Smile
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

The Garden of Angels Interest Check Empty Re: The Garden of Angels Interest Check

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:38 pm

Consider me extremely interested. This kind of high fantasy/adventure genre is right up my alley. Depending on your requirements, I may be able to modify a character that I never got to use or just start from scratch, but either way I definitely want to apply for this RP.
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:10 am

I like this RP, I'm hoping that one of my original characters can be used here as well. Smile
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:50 pm

ALL RIGHT! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I'll whip up an OOC pretty soon, either later today or tomorrow morning.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down