FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye - Page 4 Empty Re: A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm very glad to hear that. ^^

Back to top Go down

A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye - Page 4 Empty Re: A Desolate Future - alexknyde & TimeOfTheEye

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:10 pm

What does the bottom floor of Rel's house look like? I forget if there was ever a tour given.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:32 pm

Large, open, with huge windows, and not much furniture. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:34 pm

'kay 'kay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:36 pm

Smile hehehe plans...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:45 pm

I wasn't sure how long Rel's basement was, so I just kind of used my own house's length(50 ft) as a guide and assumed his basement was probably larger than that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 pm

Sounds good. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4